[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My abs unit shit the bed. how drive without abs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: fence.jpg (84 KB, 628x500) Image search: [Google]
fence.jpg
84 KB, 628x500
My abs unit shit the bed. how drive without abs?
>>
>>14698651
Turn it off and break with letting it off and on quickly. But thats only if you are breaking hard
>>
>>14698651
Just don't smash the pedal all the way in or you'll lock the wheels and lose control. You have to be careful when you get down to the bottom of the pedal and learn how far is too far.
>>
>>14698651
just dont brake nigger
>>
>>14698651
>how drive without abs?
You can't be serious, right?
>>
Don't be a retard, pump the pedal instead of smashing it, drive slowly, brake early, and keep your head calm if you start to slide
>>
>>14698651
install exhaust brake you'll never have to worry about the pedal ever again just remove it
>>
>>14698675
>keep your head calm if you start to slide
Very much this. You can threshold brake pretty accurately if you just stay calm.
Good tires help too.
>>
Don't stamp on the pedal, but rather apply pressure firmly and progressively.
When the wheels lock and you start skidding like a mad cunt you've gone too far and need to let off the brakes a little. Don't panic when this happens. You'll learn how much you need to brake with some practice.
>>
>>14698664
This. I had the ABS unit fail once on my old Z34, and no ABS on my Saturn. Just don't stand on the brakes in a hard stop and you'll be fine.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.