[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only one who doesn't like taking their car to bogan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: car.jpg (49 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
car.jpg
49 KB, 480x360
Am I the only one who doesn't like taking their car to bogan / white trash looking mechanics.

>Go to mechanics shop to get a quote

>Notice the place isn't well taken care of with weeds growing out of the concrete

>Talk to mechanic to get a quote

>He has rotten yellow teeth with a couple missing
>Poorly drawn tattoos all over him
>Messy looking beard, not even a hipster or harley rider beard more like a drug addict beard

>Talks like"Oi yeh m8 Iywell get me tewls nd av a look at ha but dere will be a fi 4 dat ay kinda shit ay"

>Thanks I will think about it.

>Never come back...

I mean if the people who work there can't be bothered to take care of their own business's presentation, their skin and even their own personal hygiene why would I trust them to look after something that doesn't belong to them?
>>
Take it to the dealership instead. You'll get to interact with a well dressed service writer.
>>
>>14694866
what the fuck dude?

Who cares what this guy looks like. He probably is the same guy that is going to fix your car. unlike a dealer ship where they will have a 16 yearold kid on highschool placement learning to work on cars on your fucking car. while you talk to a well dressed representative.

That dirty looking guy probably realized a long time ago that their is no point in dressing nice when your are going to be working around greasy oil and gas fumes/ exhaust fumes all day... Would you wear your brand new white dress shoes to go cut your lawn?
>>
>>14695208
Smelly mechanic pls go
>>
I don't care as long as they don't own the same car as me.

I'm paranoid that they will steal my parts or something.
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 300x300
>>14695216
You don't know me. I will have a bunch of tow truck drivers come and rip your miata in half with their tow trucks.
>>
Never trust a thin chef or a clean mechanic
>>
>>14694866
I've always told friends to find a filthy mechanics shop with an older mechanic with a younger one as his apprentice.
They know what the fuck they're doing and will only do what needs to be done.
I normally wrench myself but when things are out of my understanding and I just need it done, I take it to my mechanic Mike, who gets it done quickly and doesn't charge me more than necessary.
His shop is disgusting, he is on the larger side, and I always have to call and ask him if my car is done because he will never call me. But he knows his shit and he does stuff right and doesn't charge me an arm and a leg. And for that I am thankful.
>>
>>14695471
/thread
>>
>>14695234
I'll steal your battery and replace it with an almost dead battery and you would nevvvveerrr know.
>>
>>14694866
more than the mechanic presentation, I should look for order in it's shop ... if the place is messy (not relevant if dirty because mechanical work IS dirty) with mixed parts laying everywhere, I wouldn't trust in the guy's methods and care for the jobs.
>>
>>14694866
Fix it your self faggot
>>
>>14694866
you're a prissy lil faggot ain't you? jesus if the mechanic ain't dirty/greasy he ain't doing his job right, but I agree with this anon >>14697977
that if his shop is messy than he just an unprofessional slob that probably lies his ass off/doesn't have a good work ethic, there are tells you just have to look for them
>>
>>14694866
I went to my mechanic today
He showed me the 1000hp TT Ls dragster he pulled into the shop today, along with the 11 second DSM and the new 76 300td he just picked up.
He's the best
>>
File: 1457903252066.gif (446 KB, 300x186) Image search: [Google]
1457903252066.gif
446 KB, 300x186
>>14695471
>>
File: 1458177173055.jpg (63 KB, 515x420) Image search: [Google]
1458177173055.jpg
63 KB, 515x420
>tfw my car was previously owned by a speed shop.

>tfw I only take it to him because I know that he won't hoon the fuck out of it.

>Owns a R33, and an 800hp done up FC.

>One of his guys owns a TT Z32, and a Z34

>TFW don't get treated like another sheep bringing in their appliance car.

>tfw actually allowed to shadow the mechanic to learn, try to help out somehow, and shoot the shit.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.