[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /o/ I have a couple questions about the 2016 Camaro SS. Can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Hey /o/ I have a couple questions about the 2016 Camaro SS. Can someone tell me what the top speed is and if there is a governor on it? The chevy site doesnt say, I found a website that said 155 was the top speed but i thought I saw a video where it went to 180. Someone please help
>>
>>14689217
Fast enough to get ur ass in serious shit if you're caught.
>>
>>14689217
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elO9C5u7azI
>>
It's fast, it's fun, it's cheap for what it is and it looks awesome.
>>
Usually these cars are computer limited to 150ish MPH. A simple tune you can take that off though.
>>
>>14690325
Surprisingly, the 2016 Camaro SS will do 170. Which is very good and very fast.
>>
>>14690215
Cheap. Wtf 38k to start isn't cheap. That's scat pack challenger money. And the challenger has 485 hp. And is fully loaded at that price
>>
>>14690997
The scat pack is selling for 44-43k. I'm 100% sure you will not find a 2016 scat pack for 38k. 40k is the lowest I seem. Maybe at the end of the year
>>
>>14690997
The Camaro is also faster than the Scat Pack, because it's only down 30hp but weighs around 700lbs less.
>>14690461
I'm sure it will do more than that, a 2004 GTO will hit a little more than 170

Most likely limited to 155
>>
>>14690997
Yea im all for bad ass murica rides, but people are right when they call challengers fat. Its heavy for what it is.
>>
>>14690997
For 38k the Camaro SS is a lot of car and also keep in mind it's brand new.

455HP and 455lb ft, soft materials and leathers on the interior, uses of lighter yet stronger materials like the chassis being made of aluminum etc. Just look up the specs, this car has quite a bit of stuff in it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.