[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looking for a muscle car!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Hey, guys. I am looking to buy a muscle car. Preferably something newer than 2009 and my price range is about 20k at most. This will sounds lame, but I will probably be going automatic due to the insane amount of traffic around where I live and am debating on picking V6 over V8 due to that matter as well. I have been looking at Mustang GTs, Camero LT, and Challenger SXT. Any suggestions? I am really steering ( heueuhu) towards the Challenger. Everyone and their female minority mother has a Mustang and Cameros aren't as unique as they once were... though I don't know a whole lot about cars. Is 20k too much for any of those models?

TL;DR looking for a muscle car
>>
baamp
>>
youre not getting a muscle newer than 1974 fyi

the Challenger is the most comfortable of the 3 and if youre not worried about performance Id go with it
>>
It is pretty roomy and I noticed it was a pretty smooth drive. And yeah I guess I should have stated the closest thing to a old muscle car. The challenger caught my eye as a "manlier" car
>>
>>14687726
>>14687686

you can get a v6 challenger for about 20k. I havent seen a v8 for less than the upper 20's.

Honestly I want a challenger too but I feel like it would be so much shittier than a reliable jap car
>>
Pickup a 2004 mustang gt
>>
>>14688722
>All that pigfat
>>
Cant call a v6 a muscle car, you will just be buying the shape. V6 sounds fast on paper but attach 1001 accesories + 2 tonne body and itmight start to feel slow. You will always want the v8 aswell and buyers remorse sets in.
>>
File: ws666.jpg (332 KB, 1800x1196) Image search: [Google]
ws666.jpg
332 KB, 1800x1196
>>14687686
98-02 F body with an LS1 and manual

you'll get mid-upper 20s mpgs and well over 300 horsepower for 10k or even less.

Plus they're not as common as the 3 current pseudo muscle cars.
>>
>>14688727
>2004 mustang
>pigfat
You just confirmed you've never been in one. When you're driving a new edge stang all you have to do is look over your shoulder and you're looking out the rear window. It's a small, loud, and fast car. Lots of fun. You must literally know nothing of cars to thing that model Mustang is fat. What the fuck
>>
>>14687714
>>14688730
The challenger and camaro are ugly. If you're going to get a V6 At least get a 15/16 mustang that actually looks good.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.