[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We now live in a generation where every fucktard drives a "SUV",
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
We now live in a generation where every fucktard drives a "SUV", beginning from a fucking VW Colo Cross, MINI Countryman to a fucking 300.000 Bentley Bentayga. What the fuck?

Which of the current "SUV"s are still capable of driving offroad without being stuck in the next pile of bearshit, Mercedes G-Class?
>>
>>14686743
>Which of the current "SUV"s are still capable of driving offroad without being stuck in the next pile of bearshit

Range Rover
>>
Wrangler I guess.
>>
File: porsche_100312780_m.jpg (93 KB, 640x459) Image search: [Google]
porsche_100312780_m.jpg
93 KB, 640x459
>>14686743
Most of them, with the right tires. It's honestly not that hard unless you're intentionally doing the hardest stuff you can find for fun.

The Land Cruiser is still probably the best.
>>
>>14686743
>Bentayga
goddamn that's a seriously retarded name
i just said it aloud and laughed uncontrollably
>>
>>14686821
>what is ground clearance
>what are approach and departure angles
>what is real 4x4 vs electronc AWD BS
>what is suspension design
>>
>>14686743
Jeeps are still very good off road. Look at a Grand Cherokee.
>>
>>14686837
I've seen Nissan Tsurus roll through all kinds of nasty shit in Mexico. If you're aware of your car's limits you can do a whole hell of a lot with crappy equipment.
>>
File: range-rover-evoque-cabrio-1.jpg (2 MB, 2048x1360) Image search: [Google]
range-rover-evoque-cabrio-1.jpg
2 MB, 2048x1360
>>14686755
I know the Land Rover Defender is a beast offside the road and very reliable. I taught they are now doing nothing but luxury cars? Do they even have a real AWD system with mechanical slip differential? Not that electronic bullshit Audi know puts in the current Quattro Generation and BMW with XDrive too
>>
>>14686873

>SUV Cabriolet

when will it end?
>>
>>14686946
Hopefully with full-sized Land Rover and G-wagon convertibles from the factory. I could get behind that.
>>
>>14686852
>unibody
fuck off
>>
File: DDjpcud.png (155 KB, 455x396) Image search: [Google]
DDjpcud.png
155 KB, 455x396
>>14686873
>the Land Rover Defender is.....very reliable.
>real AWD system with mechanical slip differential?
>mechanical. slip. differential.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.