[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's getting warmer, the sun's starting to come out,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 61jQvSDBUzL._SL1000_.jpg (119 KB, 1000x725) Image search: [Google]
61jQvSDBUzL._SL1000_.jpg
119 KB, 1000x725
It's getting warmer, the sun's starting to come out, birds are chirping and the roads are less sandy and more inviting.

What do you use to clean up your car on a nice day?
>>
Soap
Meguiars Carubana Wax.
>>
>>14683698

I wait till the birds shit all over the car then i buff in the bird shit. The acid from the shit east through the dirt and grime.
>>
>Electric power washer
>Mothers wheel cleaner
>rinse loose dirt off car and wash the wheel cleaner off
>clip on soap attachment to power washer
>soak driver side half of car, then use microfiber towel to clean car
>dry
>repeat for passanger side
> clay bar windshield then Carnuba wax it
>super clean my exhuast tip to make it shine, maybe even wax it
>Lite tire shine
>leather condition interior after I vaccume it

Pretty much done
>>
File: marquis.jpg (210 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
marquis.jpg
210 KB, 1024x768
> wash
> wax with collinite 476s
> 303 aerospace the tires
> rain-x the windsheild

my goal is to protect the paint and rubber rather than detail
I don't go crazy with claybar shit because I have a grand marquis autist car
>>
>>14685208
You should wax your windshield rather than rain-x. The wax not only makes it look nicer, but also last 10x longer than the rainx
>>
>>14685272

It will also leave a shitload of streaks every time you use the wipers.
>>
>>14685287
Ive been doing this for about 5 years. If you are lazy with it, then yes. But if you really buff it out and dont leave a single spot of wax, it will not do this.
>>
>>14685272

It'll be okay with a paste wax?
>>
>>14683698
Cum
>>
>>14685339
Yup, that's the only one kind i use. Not sure if you're much of a youtuber but "ChrisFix" has a good video on proper windshield cleaning.
>>
File: SueKaleris.png (1 MB, 733x982) Image search: [Google]
SueKaleris.png
1 MB, 733x982
>>14685368

thanks based m/o/torist
>>
>>14685375
And thank you for the inspiring pic so I can now fap before i go wash both my cars.
>>
>>14685379
Google the name, that's a man
>>
>>14685857
Still was able to fap...
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.