[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you feel about this Near-Billion Dollar car meetup in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1454687292739.jpg (142 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1454687292739.jpg
142 KB, 1024x768
How do you feel about this Near-Billion Dollar car meetup in Dubai

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPJYDmYaxa4

Every Hyper Car you have ever seen is there, if you drive anything worth less than 120k your not even invited to the event.

>tfw no rich billionaire oil-barren tax-evading daddy to buy me a La Ferrari
>>
Good for them.
>>
I feel absolutely nothing related to this event
>>
Why do sandniggers get all the money?

Why can't non towel heads have million dollar super cars
>>
>>14681214
Ever hear of Monterey Concours D Elegance/Historics or Goodwood? The cars there put meets like OPs to shame and it's 100% white people. /o/ only thinks tons of arabs/chinese people have supercars because their only exposure to those cars is youtube and instagram, in real life they make up maybe 1-2% of the ownership of these cars
>>
That place reeks of new money
>>
>>14681205

Last car is an Alfa 4C, apparently they let just about anyone in.
>>
File: bugatti atlantique and veyron.jpg (909 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
bugatti atlantique and veyron.jpg
909 KB, 1920x1080
>>14681229
this. you might think a bugatti veyron is some super amazing collectors piece, until you look at white guys like ralph lauren with a bugatti atlantic
>>
>>14681214
Would you rather have shitskin?
I'd rather use my white skin to get ahead myself than be born with it and be some smelly brown goat fucker
>>
File: 1455751862523.jpg (80 KB, 640x539) Image search: [Google]
1455751862523.jpg
80 KB, 640x539
>>
>>14681205
So I'm guessing the guys in the Viper's, 'Vette's and 4C just showed up uninvited then? Or is that 120K in Dubai dollarydoo's?
>>
>>14681386
I reckon the new money looks at cars like normies would; if it looks fast it must be expensive, plus funny looking badges.
>>
>>14681205

There aren't even that many hypercars out there. Why would I go to a meet to see the same 50 cars?
>>
>>14681733
Why go to any car meet when you can just view pictures of them on the internet?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.