[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to beat speeding tickets?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: radar-officer.jpg (21 KB, 400x292) Image search: [Google]
radar-officer.jpg
21 KB, 400x292
State cop got me going 80mph in a 65mph on the highway, he wasn't in the car, and when I passed him he was stepping into his car. On the ticket he says he used the laser gun to clock me but he wasn't holding anything when he entered his vehicle. I may note too, that there was a pickup truck in front of me going well over 80 and he singled me out because I was in a M3 with a catback. I'm not sure if I should try to appeal the ticket and hope I can prove some unreasonable doubt to the judge, or just pay the damn thing.
>>
Also note I had a passenger in my car, could be a witness in court.
>>
I would like to note that you can ask the cop to see his radar gun reading
>>
>>14674264
Should have done this when he first pulled you over

When I got my ticket for 92 in a 65, first thing the cop did was show me his gun when he approached my car
>>
>>14674252
>cars are safer than ever
>20mph zone
>>
>>14674285
did you get out of the ticket or were you actually going 92?
>>
File: 1446996803396.gif (906 KB, 500x349) Image search: [Google]
1446996803396.gif
906 KB, 500x349
I love it when people are flying between lanes and fighting for every inch and dashing for spots slamming on brakes and redlining the engine only to be two spots ahead of me three miles down the road on the exit ramp. You guys are all reckless dumbasses
>>
>>14674421
it's fun though
>>
>>14674421
I guarantee i wouldn't have been going 80 if I was doing that. I was as you say "going with the flow of traffic" but that's not a probable reason for dropping the charges of course.
>>
>>14674421
I'm very important.

If being 2 very important spots ahead of non-important you on the exit ramp gets very important me to my very important destination even only 2 very important seconds earlier then fuck you.
>>
First, do trial by mail. If you're lucky the cop is a lazy fuck and wont do the paperwork so you can win by default. Request radar gun calibration records and his radar training records. If you loose by mail, you can redo in court.
>>
>>14674421

Even better when they get caught behind someone waiting to turn left on a road with no left turn lane then you end up in front of them at the light.
>>
>>14674319
if he said the cop showed him the gun, what the fuck do you think, retard?
>>
Trial by written declaration
>>
>>14674572
I believe that's only allowed in some certain states. I got the ticket in NH and i live in MA.
>>
I bet you werent even using your directionals you bmw driving faggot
>>
>>14674545
It doesn't get you there earlier when you get pulled over by the red and blue disco lights
>>
If you were literally breaking the law, why would you try and get out of the ticket?
>>
>>14674252

>Drives and obnoxious, flashy, loud lookatmemobile

>complains about being "picked on" by cops

I bet your windows and tail lights are tinted to fuck too. Pay more attention or get a more stealthy car.
>>
>>14676702
BAN ASSAULT VEHICLES!!!!
>>
Don't speed.
>>
>>14674252
Request a changed court date (cops book time off from their normal duties to appear in traffic court), and challenge his radar training and calibration.
>>
>>14676674
ummm... cos you don't wanna pay it?
cos the law is a shit?
cos innocent until proven guilty?
>>
Be a nigga and say I dinit du nuffin wrong sir
>>
>>14676702
Okay.
>>
>>14676861
Underage b&

Be a grown up and pay your ticket. Stop being a flaming faggot and take responsibility for your actions.
>>
>>14676873
This
>>14676861
>>14676702
>>14674545
>>
>>14676861
>i dindu nuffin
Disregarding that, if you don't want to pay the fine, don't break the law. It's there for a reason.
>>
>>14674252

Simple.

1) Exercise your right not to incriminate yourself and don't say ANYTHING when the police officer is fishing for admissions. Answer no questions, don't react to anything the officer accuses you of. Say nothing.
2) Follow any lawful commands the officer gives you.
3) Contest the ticket and hire a lawyer. If you've done everything right, they'll make it go away.
>>
>>14674572
Loose rhymes with noose
Hang yourself for being shitty at grammar
>>
>>14676861
>AM I BEING DETAINED
>>
>How do I beat speeding tickets
This may sound too revolutionary to you anon but... how about not speeding?

I noticed recently that when you are within the speed limit for the given road you are in, it's almost impossible to get a speeding ticket.
>>
>>14680141
>... how about not speeding?

t.cuck
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.