[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck does this thing appeal to my emotions and why the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
Why the fuck does this thing appeal to my emotions and why the fuck do I want one?

>20 year old merc chassis
>fiat quality
>lol can't turn
>muh pushrod

It doesn't make any sense at all, non of it makes sense but I crave for one. Can anyone explain this to me?
>>
>>14673857
Because Washington scared the redcoats off with them.
>>
I want one with the Shaker. Most gimmicky thing since pop ups but I like the looks.
>>
your a homo in love with its masculine features
>>
>>14673857
Because you're a god damn man.
>>
File: insecurity1.gif (5 KB, 600x256) Image search: [Google]
insecurity1.gif
5 KB, 600x256
>>14673857
>>
>>14673857
are you a nigger?
>>
>>14673857
Because it's really fucking good looking. It's such a shame that the best muscle car (camaro) is hideous while the sexiest one (challenger) is a shit car.
>>
Because it's a giant comfy landboat.

>>14673905
Fuck you buddy, I love my SS.
>>
>>14674000
is hideous tho desu. he's got a point
>>
>>14673868
That was a really good commercial.

Much better than those its just like a BMW but it's a chevy commercials or muh fight song ford
>>
>>14674009
I think the Camaro is the best looking out of the trio, Challenger being my 2nd favorite.
>>
>>14673857
Because its FUN. I don't get why half the people here think just because it can only really go straight doesn't mean it isn't fucking awesome. Not every performance car needs to be a goddamn 911.
>>
File: why.jpg (68 KB, 700x634) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
68 KB, 700x634
>>14674091
>I think the Camaro is the best looking out of the trio
>>
File: IMG_5449.jpg (61 KB, 680x381) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5449.jpg
61 KB, 680x381
>>14674000
>>14674091
Camaro bros represent. I have intense respect for challengers as they throw caution to the wind with their no-fucks given design. There is a dude who DD'd a hellcat through the entire (New Hampshire) winter where I work, on stock tires.
>>
>>14673857

>>muh pushrod

what the hell is wrong with pushrods?
>muh revs
>>
>>14673857
Because the new ones are great. The new RT pulls pretty hard and is super comfortable to drive every day. Plus it's the only modern car that looks like an old school muscle car. Mustangs and Camaros just look all futuristic and shit. They have no personality anymore.

I'm really curious what the main demographic of /o/ is. In the "post my car" threads, everyone seems to own a used corolla or something equivalent, and their "dream car" is always a mustang. Why the hate for Challengers? You're telling me you wouldn't trade in your hand-me-down camry for a V8 Challenger if you had the chance? It all seems so petty.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.