[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Car selling tips
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: P9_Sold_Car_257660k.jpg (24 KB, 580x386) Image search: [Google]
P9_Sold_Car_257660k.jpg
24 KB, 580x386
How the fuck do people sell cars so easily?
Buddy of mine sells cars almost instantly, for exactly his asking price, with little effort.
And I know it's not in how he words his Ads because he's dislexic. It looks like a drunken 5 year old wrote these ads. Bit sure as shit the car gets sold in 3 or so days of being on CL.
Meanwhile I've had cars listed for MONTHS, way cheaper than they are worth because I beleive in being fair and honest about shit.

Whats the secret /o/?
>>
>>14673732
he probably has better pictures than you, car history documents, maybe attaches a VIN into the pictures section

all these things make people much more comfy about buying cars from some weeb off CL
>>
>>14673741
No. He takes maybe one picture.
The cars are dented and smashed and barely running. Gets thousands of dollars from them.

The last one was a beat down early 90s BMW massive boat that was not running. Posted it on CL for $2000 and had it sold for $2000 in less than a week.
>>
>>14673732
Maybe his cars are desirable and yours is shit?
>>
>>14673754
>bmw

lots of idiots buy BMWs
>>
>>14673732
Have your buddy write your sale ads.

But seriously, if you're undercutting yourself on price, people will think the car has some hidden fuckery going on and stay away.
>>
>>14673762
even more idiots don't buy BMWs.
E34s and E36s are at their lowest point, good mileage and condition ones are already starting to go up as future classics. They look so alien compared to today's cars yet they're fairly modern in terms of features and fairly durable.
>>
>>14675494
you look like an alien compared to today's people. how's it feel, jackass?

don't talk about my husbando that way.
>>
>>14675515
Don't EVER reply to me again, cretin!
>>
File: jiecqLD.jpg (42 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
jiecqLD.jpg
42 KB, 500x378
>>14673732
hate to tell you anon but he's probably just way more charismatic than you

i'm guessing you're autistic and have social anxiety, and so whenever someone comes to look at your car you give off a weird vibe and make the buyer feel uncomfortable
>>
>>14675546
Quite the opposite actually.
>>
>>14675546
my daddy told me social interactions work better with lubricant. i squirted astroglide on the buyer.

it did not help things.
>>
>>14675842
Our daddy told us not to be ashames of our dicks
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.