[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so this person wants to give me 5g of weed to wash her car and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
so this person wants to give me 5g of weed to wash her car and do the inside,h should i???
>>
Is she attractive?
>>
That's like $50, give or take
>>
>>14671873
Have some dignity anon, you're better than that.
>>
>doing work for drugs

How stupid can you get? Goes to show drugs really do fuck up your brain.
>>
yeah dude what the fuck?? smoke a bowl and enjoy cleaning the car you dipshit
>>
Is it good weed? If not then don't do it.
>>
>>14671985
>exchanging services for goods is stupid
>>
>>14671993
>weed
>goods

Yeah, you're already fucked, it seems. You might as well continue being stupid, so go on and do this deal.
>>
>>14671985
>>14671999
$100 worth of weed for 20 minutes work. Yeah hes totally retarded.
>>
>>14671999

>Posting on an anonymous Taiwanese fingerpainting discussion board. for free
>Criticizing other people for conducting voluntary exchanges that result in actual material benefit

Fucking kek. The ancap stoner faggot is right.
>>
>>14671969
no, shes 300 lbs w two kids

its a 2012 mazda 3. silver. probably pretty easy to get looking good and all she wants done is the outside washed ,vacuum the inside and wipe shit down.
>>
>>14673484
I would do it 5 years ago if it isn't some brick weed.
>>
>>14672008
>100$ for 5g
find yourself a new dealer lol
>>
>>14673494
she said its some purple shake. im sick of smoking shitty weed
>>
>>14673506
is her car a fuckign disgusting trash heap filled with food wrappers? Then no.

Is it a normal car with some dirt on the floor and maybe a french fry lodged beside the console? Then yeah man, wash that shit. Easy.
>>
>>14671985
To be expected since dudeweedlmaos spend all their money on drugs, so they depend upon a barter economy
>>
>>14673560
she just bought it like two weeks ago. i cant imagine it being horribly filthy
>>
>dudeweedlmao
damn kids posting on car boards
>>
>>14673655
Nah man the system fucked with you, bartering is more natural dude #backtoyourroots
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.