[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, so Im about to go out and buy a 99 jeep wrangler (pic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Hey guys, so Im about to go out and buy a 99 jeep wrangler (pic pretty much the same) and was wondering what i might have to lookout for here in the near future, under the hoodwise. Ive never owned a jeep before so im kinda in the dark haha...
>>
Maybe you should've gone and looked that up before making the seemingly final decision to buy one.
>>
File: _20151005_223246.jpg (89 KB, 535x724) Image search: [Google]
_20151005_223246.jpg
89 KB, 535x724
>>14667313
Just don't. They are horribly unreliable and not built well.
>>
>>14667320
The troll is never ending
>>
>>14667328
No troll. There are much better vehicles out there
>>
>>14667319
Nah, i havent bought it yet, i was just gonna head over and check it out. Just wondering if anyone had bad experiences with it
>>
>>14667341
Troll, there are better vehicles out there for every vehicle purchase ever

The jeep is not unreliable
>>
>>14667347
>jeep is not unreliable
Hahahahahahahahahagaga
>>
>>14667345
Could go with a xj Cherokee since it would be a bit more comfy, still have the invincible i6, and 4x4 while being a lot cheaper
>>
>>14667313

As an AMC powered chryslermobile, you will have problems with everything except the drivetrain.
>>
>>14667313
Check for rust, as always. The inline 6 cylinders are great engines, but check to make sure its got oil pressure and isn't knocking. A buddy of mine bought one with a slight misfire to it, but didn't think much of it. he didn't notice that it had 0 psi at idle once it warmed up. Engine lasted about 3 months before he had to replace it.
>>
>>14667874
>The inline 6 cylinders are great engines
People actually beleive this
>>
>>14667313
Roof seals. My brother has owned two, brand new of the showroom floor Jeeps. Both of them had leaky roofs. One hard top and one soft top.
>>
>>14667958
They tend to be people with actual experience with them. I've seen my Cherokee from brand new to 207k miles, and I couldn't be happier with it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.