[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has /o/ ever ran from the police? >no lying on the internet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 214
Thread images: 28
File: Canadian_police_cars.jpg (413 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Canadian_police_cars.jpg
413 KB, 1024x768
Has /o/ ever ran from the police?

>no lying on the internet edition

I don't think I technically did sense the cop wasnt specifically behind me when he turned on his lights

>20yo idiot
>driving my dad's 04 cobra
>100ish in a 65 not paying attention to speed
>two cars right on my ass speeding but not trying to race
>state trooper at crest of hill parked
>no time to slow down even a little
>praying he's doing paperwork
>he pulls out after a few cars pass
>scared of getting a ticket
>not even thinking I gun it to God knows what
>heart pounding so hard I can hear it
>palms sweating
>see a puff of black smoke behind the cop so I can tell he's hauling ass
>take the next exit after a curve
>100+ on the shoulder of the exit passing cars
>run 3 red lights and park at a mall a few miles away and go in
>wait an hour, go see a movie then go home
>next few days sweating bullets not knowing if he was coming after me or got a glance at my dad's license plate

Probably the stupidest thing I've done in my entire life. Never told anyone
>>
>>14657608

if true, that's not a bad story OP.

Never ran from the police because I am a pussy.
>>
IF YOUR REAL ABOUT IT THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN ASKING
>>
Cop tailing me, speeding after i had left the bar. I got around another slowcar he got stuck behind. Fly into my driveway praying for the door opener to open quicker, i fly into the garage quick and jump out to hit the manual garage door unlocker thing and slam the door down in half a second.

Sweating bullets peeking out my windows with the lights off while he circles the block five times.

Dodge neon
>racecar
>>
Nope
>>
>>14657608
You can run if you see them coming and they're not close enough to you to get a good read on your plates with their dash cam. 100+ft they can't read shit, and you can try to make a break for it if you see them creeping up. <50ft you're probably fucked.
>>
>going 6 over in the passing lane on 3 lane highway
>cop passes on the right
>shit my pants
>merge over continue driving

scared to speed now because
>going 80-90-approaching 100 weaving through traffic
>cop
>stop

Should have run butt fuck it.
>>
>be at house party
>cops Come
>me and bff book it out the back
>get in his pathfinder
>cops start chasing us
>park the truck and book it on foot

They didn't even tow his car and didn't get anyone kek fuck da po po
>>
>>14657633
Swear to baby Jesus. Not something to be proud of, even if I got arrested or crashed my dad still would've killed me. Literally.

That was the luckiest day of my life
>>
>driving over somewhat less-busy bridge into urban area
>doing about 110-120km in a 70
>pass spot my GF got a ticket like 2 weeks ago, looks like no cop today tho.
>cop today tho.
>pulls out one car behind me as im slowing down to speed limit and I merge into slightly thicker traffic to blend in
>Cop's right behind some old fart doing the slowest fucking overtake on a semi -
>boost.jpg
>i am now doing 160-180 in a heavilly decayed 70.
>cop dissapears from rearview.
>rip through urban highway and dissapear into sidestreet

one and only time i've tried to run, and only because i had a perfect opportunity.
4/10 would not recommend.
>>
>>14657772
What were you driving and what do the police drive there?

>also wouldn't recommend
>>
>>14657608
This seems to me to be the only reasonable time to run OP, I've done this a few times. Always nervous as hell. But I don't wait that long, just stop and get gas or a snack.

I'm in Cali now, on a motorcycle, so I might press my luck a little more, if traffic is slow enough and I can split lanes.

That said, I'd never run frim a cop with their lights on, if it was at all understood that he was after me. Great way to fuck your life up.

From what I read, cops are trained to not turn on lights/siren until they're sure they can make a stop, especially for motorcycles, because they fear they'll spook people into running if they do it while we believe we have a chance of getting away.

So, from what I understand, they're kinda getting into prime pull over position and sizing you up until they're right on top of you.
>>
>>14657608
Nice try mr. fbi man.

Fullface helmets can be hard to see cops in ok.
>>
>>14657857
>fbi
>persuing traffic violations

How old are you? Does your mom know your using the computer?
>>
File: image.jpg (529 KB, 895x895) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
529 KB, 895x895
>>14657608
Yes, but sort of unintentionally.

>be doing 60 in 40
>see them pull out
>one car between me and them
>make right turn at next light
>see them go thru light
>phew
>make first left
>mfw they appear at the next street up at a stop sign
>they fucking pull out in front of me
>hang back, keep my distance
>they have their spotlight on looking at cars parked on the sides of the street
>they make a left
>I just keep going straight
>see them turn into parking lot to turn around
>never saw them again
Idk if they were fucking retarded or what the hell happened
>>
>3 years ago
>3:00am in my Z32
>coming back from friends birthday party
>drunk as hell
>get to intersection to make a right turn
>decided it was a great time to practice my drifting for some reason
>SKREEEEEEEE
>look in mirror
>cop saw the entire thing
>lights come on
>gun it
>turn off my lights
>coming up to a dark enterance
>it's my girlfriends (at the time) gated apartment complex
>turn in
>find parking
>kill car
>get out and lay on the ground
>cop drives by cartoon chase style
>run to (ex) gfs apartment
>explain to her what happened
>spend night there
>wake up next morning and headed home
i feared my freedom for weeks. Even swapped the plates on my cars with a plate from my plate collection.
>>
>>14657897
>driving drunk

Fampai
>>
The CHP is convinced that I am their felony evading arrest suspect but my alibi is rock solid. I mean they even started to make me believe that I did it.
>>
>>14657920
Wut
>>
>>14657644
AAAA LETS ALL EXPRESS OUR ANGER BY TYPING IN ALL CAPS AAAAA
>>
>>14657920
Pls explain, this sounds mildly entertaining.
>>
>Driving 130MPH on I-25 NB
>Just crusing and talking to my buddy
>Don't see cop running radar in median
>Cop actually standing outside of car
>For whatever reason he's facing NB as well
>See him but I'm probably 100 yards away
>Floor it past and look in mirror
>See lights start up so fly off next off ramp
>Take a few side streets and never see cop again
>Buddy and I still talk about it from time to time
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-16-19-10-27.png (696 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-16-19-10-27.png
696 KB, 1440x2560
>>14658009
Cruising*
Pic related, cop was around 221 mark at bottom of picture, looked in mirror after sunport and jumped off on Gibson.
>>
once i was going about 80 in a 25 the cop was going the other way on a super narrow road i blew by him and didnt even slow down it was mildly funny

another time i was speeding with some friends and there was a cop sitting, he walks out into the middle of a road on a long strech like im gonna fucking stop fuck him i flew by him like 4 inches away going like 100 i passed a few cars and he was gone before he got into his car

another time i was driving from the city and i was speeding and a flew by a cop going like 70 in a 40 again didnt even slow down and took lefts and rights until he was gone blew by some other cop that same night while he was writing someone a ticket doing like 90, fuck him
>>
Once a cop did a u turn to pull me over. (I could see him staring at me as he was coming) as soon as i seen his do a uturn i floured it into a residential area. Took like 3 turns, and parked, i seen him zip down a street behind me going the wrong way (i turned right and parked, he kept going straight) fuck that guy, he most likely wanted to pull me over because i looked young as fuck at the time, and i had a 8/10 in the passanger seat (never smashed =/)
>>
>>14658046
This is only the second edgiest post I've seen all year.

A for effort.
>>
>18 y/o
>Driving shitty 04 civic to friends house way the fuck out in the country in bumfuck nowhere Ohio
>Pass through small town on the way playing NWA with the windows down
>Police do not take kindly to this
>About 4 cop cars start not-so-subtly following me, waiting to catch me on a technicality somewhere
>road opens up to 60 mph speed limit curvy as fuck section that locals sometimes race through
>Several hairpins, every corner is blind due to tree cover and elevation changes
>Speed limit is 60
>I take them at 60
>Cops in hot pursuit, taking turns at similar speed but can't keep up
>Gain enough distance to swing into a sloped, wooded driveway and cut my engine and lights
>See cops stop at nearest fork in the road, split up
>about 30 minutes later they come back, having given up, and head back to town
>Slide on out like nothing happened

Same roads I nearly died several times by being run off the road by dudes in trucks, and someone leaving a fucking couch in the road right after a crest. Dead center of the road.
>>
File: gtx bg8.jpg (68 KB, 600x392) Image search: [Google]
gtx bg8.jpg
68 KB, 600x392
>>14657841
>What were you driving
pic related
>what do the police drive there?
Chargers, but it's not like I outran him straight-off, I split 'cause he was behind some dude and pinned to a truck.
>>
I ran from the police on foot once. My friends and I had the bright idea of having an airsoft battle at our high school, which was fun as fuck until the cops showed and we had to scatter.
>>
>>14657975
I was on my way to work when CHP starts to follow me for doing 70. They follow me off the freeway for another half mile before the lights come on. I thought I was just going to get a chickenshit speeding ticket but he asked me questions. Questions like is that your bike, has it always been that color, do you always wear that outfit, that red backpack, has that part always been damaged, etc.. So like an idiot I incriminated myself and yes to all of the above. He asked me to sit tight and wait for another officer to arrive.

The oher officer comes and immediately cuffs me. He said he'd give me one chance to confess or I'd be arrested for felony evading arrest and they'll impound my vehicle for 30 days pending investigation (something like 3000 in fines for impound). If I confess he'll drop the charges to reckless driving.
>>
File: anpr3.jpg (565 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
anpr3.jpg
565 KB, 800x600
never really been in a chase because i dont really break the law very often i suppose

>>14657698
in the uk its EXTREMELY difficult to get away with things like this if you get caught speeding on dash cam chances are you should expect a fine in the post and points on your license due to being caught on ANPR. i sat in a police cruiser while i waited for an ambulance after a car crash and the number plate of every car within 200m that got caught on dash cam was read and scanned in real time on the screen for crimes flagged to do with that number plate or whether it had insurance or not.

https://www.police.uk/information-and-advice/automatic-number-plate-recognition/
>>
>>14658397
Of course I say it wasn't me. He starts going on about how his sergeant wants him to haul me in and how he's trying to let me off easy. Then he'd switch gears and play bad cop and intimidate me with talk about getting to meet a district attorney. Allegedly I was on the same freeway when he tried to pull me over. I booked it and was involved in a high speed chase until I ditched them in Venice. During our argument I accidentally slipped that I work all day because I had two jobs and Thursday is my longest day.

Turns out it happened on a Thursday. Woops.
>>
>>14658415
Also apparently it was a silver and black ZX-6R with red rims like mine, had the same illegal tail tidy so they couldn't see the license plate, had the same damage all around, etc..of course I matched the rider description. I tried to tell him that other than the tail tidy my bike was stock but he wouldn't have it and said my bike and its decals were mostly aftermarket so my bike was unique. Oh and the chances of another biker wearing a black jacket and helmet were too slim to be reasonable.

What the fuck? Finally after an hour of arguing he let me go. If he was going to arrest me he wouldnt have had to talk to me for an hour he could have just brought me in.

The next night his chase happened.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=qu1GlCr18jo

tl;dr you never have to talk to the cops. Just keep your mouth shut fuck them.
>>
I did once. Here's the story

>Going fast on state highway, pass state cop going opposite direction
>Disco lights, he turns around, I gun it harder
>going for 5 seconds, I realize a few things
>I'm in Texas, this road is a flat straight line for miles
>I'm on a ninja 500 and the thing is wheezing at 80mph

I pulled over and got a warning
>>
>>14657897
>turn off my lights

Fourth stage dagumi pls
>>
>Riding my motorcycle out on the twisty back county roads on a nearby peninsula.
>You see a house maybe every 10-15 miles-ish.
>All the roads are broad sweeping hilly roads, so perfect to open it up and cruise on a nice day.
>come up on a long straight away that's about 5 miles long
>Naturally open it up, hit 140 and let up a little
>As soon as I let go of the throttle I pass a little dirt road and see a Crown vic sitting there
>cherriesandberries.jpg
>Nothing but straight roads for the next mile, then it splits into dirt off shoots
>gun it again and hit the second dirt road
>can see the cop hitting the dirt road behind me
>Couple twisties later it's just more dirt roads, thinking to myself that I need to get off the road
>See the forest thins up again enough to get my bike into the tree line
>Cut in, turn around and turn off the bike
>15 seconds later fish and game cruiser flys past me on the road
>Let him keep going for another min, then turn on my bike and gun it back to the roads and go straight home

For reference I ride a Triumph Tiger with knobby offroad tires and have spent a ton of time out there on the dirt roads so I know my way around pretty well. But normally I wouldn't run, but in that place it;s a 45mph speed limit and with how fast I was going, I knew I was going to jail and rolled the dice on losing him off the road. I have no idea why fish and game was out there, there isn't any place to fish, and not known for hunting. That and I've been out there dozens of times and never seen anyone out there.
>>
File: 1422762644702.gif (1 MB, 255x192) Image search: [Google]
1422762644702.gif
1 MB, 255x192
>>14657897
>drunk driving with headlights off
>>
File: k RUN.png (17 KB, 1279x715) Image search: [Google]
k RUN.png
17 KB, 1279x715
>driving my civic with some guys from high school
>hey, its time to floor it
>130 km/h in 50km/h
>police behind the boxy related house
>make a turn left that I otherwise wouldn't if I hadn't spotted them and since I they couldn't see my registration because they were turned to my side I floor it.
>Every 15 seconds just as I am about to turn in another alley I spot them in my rearview mirror
>against all reason and with nowhere to go as the last place to go is long forward road, I ram into the local graveyard gates, turn off the car and pray to God no one notices.
>tfw they pass the graveyard

It was the night of my life
>>
>>14657677
V4 Viper bro
>>
>>14657897
>plate collection
ok james bond
>>
>>14657608
op is a faggot cops that dont check the license yea sure
>>
>kinda driving hard through local curvy road
>made a few passes each way
>fuck is that a crown vic
>that's the shadow of a pushbar in the headlights isn't it
>drive tamely through rest of curvy section
>enter grid road section
>gun it before he sees me again
>turn off lights
>make a left
>down a hill
>immediate right
>done this a thousand times in daylight and can kind of see with no lights, no real danger
>flip lights back on
>>
>>14659175
Who gives a fuck if they have your plates
>>
File: IMG_1462.jpg (108 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1462.jpg
108 KB, 1024x768
>>14657608
>3AM
>in gravel parking lot next to public park
>doing ebrake stops and trying to drift corners in FWD
>realise one of the gates leading into the park are open
>think it'd be fun to go down pedestrian paths in the whip
>about 100 meters down the path see movement in the rearview
>a charger pulled in
>all parks are closed to the public after 11, and I'm not even on a bloody road to begin with
>looking at a hell of a ticket
>he's blocking the only open exit
>sweating.jpg
>gun it down these pedestrian trails hoping for another open gate
>all sealed
>only one choice left
>he knows full well what's about to go down
>rip it through a soccer field
>can see him coming around
>mount a curb at speed and fucking fly into the street
>bang gears at redline into a residential street
>screech to a halt in a random driveway and book it to the nearest coffee shop on foot
>wait until the chargers stop roaming the area and drive home

Amazingly the car is okay, and I've been running it since with no issue.
>>
i didn't 'run' from them, but i've passed cops when I was in modified car so wasn't allowed to drive it (though they've changed that now), and didn't have provisional plates (next up from learners in aus).
it was just a normal cop ute though. wasn't highway patrol. but I paniced and as soon as i passed and got around first corner I started speeding like hell. that was also first time I got oversteer in fwd car. was going around corner at about 100 and this was pretty tight corner, got understeer so put on brakes and that turned into oversteer but corrected it out easy without panicking and overcorrected straight into side of road

in that road though even with the highway patrols that drive here in V8s, once I got to the tight corners or downhill I'd probably be able to outrun them enough to lose sight and hide somewhere.
but if cop actually flashed lights at me I wouldn't do a runner. it's better just to take the speeding fine in a car
>>
>>14657608
Top Kek, pic is of a cop on a street I drive on everyday

Airport road in Mississauga
>>
>>14657608
>Driving home one night
>about to go over train tracks like usual
>cop behind me
>train is approaching
>I cross just as the lights begin to flash
>from rearview mirror I see cop's lights turn on, unsure if it was for me
>instant later, train goes by, and I continue on my way normally
>>
Was in medium traffic (lots of cars, but all doing 65-70 mph) on my zx6r doing "a little" bit faster than law dictates. Didnt realize there was a highway patrol car on my left in the fast lane as i was lanesplitting past until it was too late. I fly by him at about 90, in my mirror i see his lights go on for a few seconds and then he turns them off. Probably realized he wasnt going to be able to move quick enough through traffic to tail me. I get off at the next exit and take side streets the rest of the way home, figure id rather not have to deal with any buddies he radios in to. I then proceed to not ride for a week and a half because lol scurred. i dont wanna have to whore myself out to pay for the increase in my insurance.
>>
I know all the spots where cops can hide and their approximate schedule. I don't need to run from them because they simply can't get me doing anything wrong. If I get pulled over I act all humble and desperately cooperative, always worked so far. I risked when I got smug and sounded false one time so the cops searched me and my car trying to get me to say I had drugs in it for some reason. They looked actually mad to have to let me go. It was probably a breach of my rights but I didn't really care because I don't do drugs.
>>
>>14660564
Every time I've been pulled for speeding I've gotten a ticket. I'm a young clean-cut white guy in a non sports car, never hooning, just driving too fast. Always as cooperative as possible, all windows down, keys on the dash, hands on top of the steering wheel, looking ahead.

I don't admit guilt, but I'm polite and respectful.

I don't get it, how do so many people get off with warnings for doing reckless shit or worse, and I get stuck with the only infractions I'm actually guilt of?

Serious advice and memes appreciated.
>>
only when im on my motorcycle. Pretty easy to do so especially when they wont chase you after a few minutes.
>>
>>14660582
Then you're clearly not white, but you aren't black because you wouldnt be alive to post.
>>
>>14660582
I'm a young white guy in a second hand shitbox and I look terrified when they pull me over. I dunno, maybe your cops are just cunts
>>
Never had the chance. I've hid from cruisers.
>Car coming at me
>It's a cop and he slams on his brake after passing
>Punch it and hide

About it. Now my cousin, that guy has a story.
>My cousin Methionine had consumed some form of research chemical
>Claims a good dose was 3 tabs and he had consumed somewhere around 8
>Went for a cruise down some back roads and he had no idea how he managed to get behind the wheel of his gtp
>Described in detail how he felt like something was pursuing him for some reason he doesn't remember
>Was doing 125 down some 2 lane back road towards i75 so he could flee from the gods
>Managed to make it from West Branch to Gaylord before running out of gas
>Methionine said at one point all he could make out in the mirror was an abstract dragon
>Straight to jail, car impounded
>Spent his entire savings on a lawyer
>Because he had a clean record at the age of 32 he only had to serve 30 hours of community service
>His car caught fire leaving the bar the night he got it out
>Opened the hood and it went up in smoke

Miss Methionine. Unfortunately he's on the road to recovery. Hard core Jehovah's Witness guy now.
>>
Tons of times on bikes but those are no fun

The 2 times in the car are the same

>S197 GT
>on highway doing 100ish
>See trooper up on perch too late
>I'm doing 100 he's doing 0
>drop to 4th punch it
>See him start to come down in my mirror
>hit 144
>blast of the exit 12 running very fast like dogumi
>blast turn at 85
>hide in a truck lot

Twice.
>>
>Be black
>Running from the cops.
>EVER

Guys, just pull over and get your goddamn damn ticket damn.
>>
>>14660615
>Jehovah's witness
End his misery now
>>
Never ran from a cop, but I did about 130 MPH in a 35 in the '01 Mustang I used to have.

That road was notorious as a speed trap, but my girlfriend's mom was on her way home and for some reason I was more scared of that fat bitch than the law.
>>
>>14660582
got away with 80 in a 40 in a semi legal car because white and polite
try harder
>>
File: Kek3.png (71 KB, 228x309) Image search: [Google]
Kek3.png
71 KB, 228x309
>>14660708
>and for some reason I was more scared of that fat bitch than the law
>>
>>14660582
Young white male who has drag raced an unmarked police car at +120mph and got off with a warning

He incited the race and he only turned on the disco lights after I pulled out way ahead of him, butthurt faggot.

I still don't know how I got away with that.
>>
I live in the country and I've pretty much mastered the dirt road around here, I haven't run from the cops but I probably could get away with it dukes of hazard style
>>
>>14657608
>driving my dad's 04 cobra

Stopped reading there
>>
File: 1451953986485.jpg (9 KB, 234x303) Image search: [Google]
1451953986485.jpg
9 KB, 234x303
I was doing 130ish km/h on my way home from work in a 60 km/h zone.

going under a bridge and a marked crown vic passed me going the opposite direction. Disco lights came on. I kept going and turned right (away from the direction of my house) and took like a solid 20 minute detour.

mfw as I'm driving up the hill away from the bridge
>>
>>14657608
i have only ran on foot or on my longboard never on my car cuz under 180 bhp

BUT.....
>summer night
>kicking it with my friends behind a head shop
>420yoloswegniggs
>we decide to head to my place to continue
>my friend is riding an 07 SV650 (way faster than most cars on the road)
>goinh 70ish in a 45
>see police suv
>wearegoingtojail.jpeg
>let of the throttle
>cop start to appoach us
>fuck fuck fuck
>see my friend look back at the cop
>drop a gear and disappear
>cop chases after him
>decide to follow both of them since i am an idiot
>they are too fast for my piece of shit car
>about 25 minutes later he shows up at my house with more herb
it weas a great night
>>
Did it once.

>spring break
>driving from Virginia to the panhandle of Florida in a Subaru Forester with my gf
>had to drive through the shithole known as Alabama
>no real highways so had to cruise down double Lane country roads
> hit a stretch between hills
> probably doing 80 in a 60 not paying attention
> see a car way out on the other end on the road
> hmm what are those lines stick up on top
> fugg it's a cop
> cop passes me
> I'm staring in the rearview mirror and see him hot the brakes
> floor the lesbian mobile
> gf starts freaking out, has no idea what's going on
> tell her to shutup as I push past 100 while staring through my rearview and holding my phone in one hand looking for a road to turn off
> get past the other side of the hill
> 90 degree turn to a dirt farm road
> slam the brakes and barely miss the trees on the other side
> now doing 60 through someones farm land
> kill the engine by a thick Grove of trees
> sit there for 20min, staying quiet and still
> add atleast an hour to the drive as I navigate through dirt farm roads to find another route
> fuck Alabama
>>
>>14660371
Mississauga is the absolute worst
>>
File: 1434161471483.jpg (28 KB, 538x454) Image search: [Google]
1434161471483.jpg
28 KB, 538x454
On foot when I was a teenager. Never in a car.

Whenever my group of friends saw a cop, we'd all break running in opposite directions to see if they'd chase us. Nine times out of ten they would. Of all the times we did it, I ended up being the one they chased once. Managed to lose them after running into some woods. I could run like a rocket when I was 13
>>
In my brothers 06 Cummins and some dude In a mustang tries to do a fly by on main street so we get up to 125 in a 35 and two state troopers are side by side in parking lot, both go for us. thought I was fucked because they had new hemi chargers. Mustang takes a left on a red light and I blow though it, but they both turn left for mustang I lol all the way home. Next morning state trooper at door I lose my license.
>>
>>14662318
>That ending of the story
sadface.png
>>
>>14662286
Every fucking time I drive through Mississauga on the 401 and it's daytime, there's traffic. Fuck Mississauga. There's no reason for there to be that much traffic other than shitty urban planning.
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 550x449) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 550x449
Not police but oTher driver

>driving 96 maxima, friend in passenger seat
>side street, 30mph speed limit
>hobby of ours was throwing full take out drink cups at incoming cars
>decide to throw one at an suv with the windows open
>hit it and laugh or asses off
>oh fuck, it starts to turn around
>gun it
>dial hits 100 as we blow through a stop sign
>pass three cars and take a left into an apartment complex
>take a turn at 40
>slide over a low curb, tear up grass as I regain control
>friend is directing me
>car still behind us
>blow two stops signs and over take a car by driving on the wrong side of the road
>swing a right and cut off a truck to get onto the high way
>do a huge loop and come back the other way
>see suv getting into highway exit we were just on
>blow down a side street and reach my house
>Tokyo drift slide into my driveway
>pull into garage
>close door
>nearly had a heart attack over a cup of soda
>>
Yes, once.

>be me 2 or 3 years ago
>live in Austria
>around 3 am
>driving home from the club with gf and friend of hers as passengers
>had a few drinks, pretty sure I'm still legal to drive, not 100% sure though (yeah I know stupid af. not doing this anymore)
>drive 250hp 3-series (doesn't sound much but more power than 99% of cars here)
>doing about 150-160km/h in a 100
>it's 3 am in a rural area so almost no cars around
>long straight road, see 2 or 3 cars driving slow as fuck in front of me
>prepare to overtake them with said 150-160km/h
>about halfway through overtaking, realize front car is a cop car
>brake for a fraction of a second
>fuck it, it's too late now
>finish overtaking, still doing about 150
>hope nothings gonna happen
>few seconds later, about 200-300 meters in front of cop car
>suddenly blue lights start flashing
>ohshit.jpg
>try to think rational
>if they pull me over probably getting license revoked cause DUI
>know for a fact that cop cars here in Austria usually drive 90hp Volkswagen shitboxes
>petal to the medal
>gf and friend start screaming telling me to stop
>trying to keep them calm
>"I got this just... please be quiet"
>stupid fucking bitches just shut the fuck up
>leave the main road, turn lights off
>cop's getting further afar
>doing some more turns on side roads (it's a little town I know pretty well)
>cop gone
>eventually drive back on main road and back home
>lying in bed waiting for blue lights outside the window
>hope they haven't seen my license plate
>can't sleep the whole night
>nothing ever happens

Yes it was a very dumb thing to do. But would I do it again? Probably... but not with passengers. And not while being drunk.
>>
not car related
>breaking into backyards to check gas meters
>cops roll up in back alley
>see my safety vest and company logos everywhere
>say hi then they leave
happened twice in 2 weeks then never again for the next 11 months
>>
>>14660582
I'm a clean cut white guy who used to get off with warnings but ever since I got a criminal record for some lame trespassing shit they fuck me every chance they get
>>
>just decatted my gs400 and deresonated with a pair of flowmaster 40s so im a really brappy cunt

>blast out of james coney island (fast food) full throttle through first and second on the feeder and i passed an exit ramp

>literally dragstrip 'maro loud

>cherries and berries exiting freeway in rear view 1/4 mile away

>my radar detector is now on crack

>bitch fuck that hes in a tahoe he wont catch shit.

>get into right lane because lol walmart is right here so theres a stack of 20 cars in the right lane

>pull into walmart quickly

>exit walmart parking lot on the opposite side

>radar detector stops tripping

>thank god for walmart. Made speeding as easy as purse snatching in nyc
>>
File: 1450516398093.jpg (26 KB, 330x446) Image search: [Google]
1450516398093.jpg
26 KB, 330x446
>Just picked up lil sis.
>Blast through short tunnel in center of town, dat sound.
>Cops at tunnel exit checking bicycles.
>Brake, oshit.jpeg.
>Cops hop in and give chase.
>Ponder options for a second, decide to floor it.
>Unknown residential area, sis navigates.
>Lose cops.
>Decide to go back into towncentre for shopping.
>Cops in distance going other way thankfuck.gif
> Turn into multistory carpark. see cop on walkie talkie on foot.
>Fucking do a Dominik.
>Parked car got out of carpark.
>See copcar driving in.
>Lets shop till they go for dinnerbrake.
>Come back to car thinking ticket/clamp.
>Nothing there.
>wentbetterthanexpected.tiff
>>
File: Wiki-background.jpg (141 KB, 2000x1080) Image search: [Google]
Wiki-background.jpg
141 KB, 2000x1080
>>14658121
>>
>>14659692
edgyfag
>>
>>14662514
you deserved that, faggot.
>>
>>14658452
I'm not sure I get the significance of the video?
It's the guy they thought you were?
>>
>>14663006
>what is reading comprehension

The guy the cops were chasing (they mistook him with that anon) did video related the next day
>>
>>14657608
>be on R1
>decide to Hoon on freeway
>coming up over hill cop parked
>see him
>fuck it and fly by him
>look at side mirrors
>he turns on his light
>I decided fuck it and continue at 100+
Figuring by time he gets up to my speed I will be gone
>turn off on the 2nd ram
>lane split through a few red lights
>proceed to drive normal till I got home
>>
>>14663026
I understood the post fine, just wasn't sure if the bike in the video was the same kind or not. I guess it was but I couldn't tell until the end.
>>
>>14662549
>breaking into backyards to check gas meters

For what purpose?
>>
>>14664064
I understand him. I have to do the same thing to fix utility poles all the time, and sometimes people just don't answer the door. It's a pain in the ass jumping fences with chain hoists and bolt cutters and any other equipment we need, I'll tell you.

Also, half the time there's a vicious fucking dog in the yard.
>>
>>14658046
>he was writing someone a ticket
And you saw he was in fact writing a ticket while going 90? Uh huh okay Ben
>>
File: 19254685.png (296 KB, 1056x1024) Image search: [Google]
19254685.png
296 KB, 1056x1024
I did unintentionally?
I thought it was some faggot tailgating me and he followed me all the way to work.
He was going to give me a fix it ticket for my broken left brakelight but I worked at a car dealership so he let me go and I thanked him for letting me know.
>>
File: coppers.jpg (353 KB, 521x776) Image search: [Google]
coppers.jpg
353 KB, 521x776
>>14657608
>>
I would never run from a cop with a siren going, and his lights on, but if they are off, it is fair game.

>late night coming back from a lan party.
>on the final stretch to my house.
>gun it on the on ramp.
>going about 80.
>see a car behind me.
>I wonder if it is a police.
>slow down.
>he is following me down the highway.
>go off on my off-ramp.
>he is still following me.
>drive the speed limit.
>still follows me for a mile.
>turn off into my neighborhood.
>he flips a bitch right then and there. In the middle of the road.
>he takes off.
>I proceed to wonder what the fuck happened.
I think he was running my plates, thinking I was a drunk, It was 2am at night when all the bars close. I lucked out on that one.
>>
>>14658403
We drop the N in the usa, be we got dat shit too.
>>
>>14664304
What portion of this is "running from a cop?" Is you not slamming your car into him running to you?
This is literally I saw a cop one time and then I didn't anymore.
>>
Not me running from cops, but witnessing someone run.
>be me working at restaurant job beside lake
>outside seating fat fucks to their tables
>there's a bridge across the lake
>cop following motorcycle guy
>derp has no helmet (required in NC)
>cop flicks his lights on literally 15 feet behind motorcycle
>he shoots away at mach 5 speeds
>hear his exhaust for miles
>no way in fuck that cop will catch him (Ford Taurus, kek)
>find out next day that the motorcycle bro died in the chase
>he hit a tree paulwalker.gif
>>
>>14664324
He was following me for a few miles, taking the same turns as I was. Followed me into a neighborhood. Then in the middle of a 2 lane road, just flips a bitch. He was totally following me, check out my planes.
>>
>>14664304
pussy ass nigga
>>
>>14664336
Someone can follow you while you "walk."
If you saw him following and you stomped on the throttle to get away, that is running.
>>
My dad nearly died running from cops on a honda 750 Four.

>dad riding from florida to maine
>decides to see how fast his bike can go
>opens it out to about 120, just as the speedo hits the mark he blasts past a cop
>cop comes after him, naturally
>decides to gun it
>crests a hill so the cop momentarily loses sight
>sees a turn ahead on to some dirt road
>tries to decelerate and take the turn
>hits the fucking turn at 80 mph
>lowsides like a motherfucker
>bike launches into the bushes, dad gets catapulted across the road and into a ditch
>like 20 seconds later, the cop shrieks past without even noticing dad or the huge cloud of dust he kicked up
>dad's jacket is shredded, but miraculously the bike just has some dents and scratches
>dad picks up bike, tosses jacket into the woods, and rides off a minute or two later
>>
>>14664354
I never said I was running, It was just a police story.

So sue me.
>>
>>14664362
Thanks for the CSB in the running from cops thread?
For what purpose, you heard people said the word cops you thought, those guys would like it if I told them about a time i saw a cop?
Seriously if you are that lonely just call a suicide hotline, they will care about your story I promise.
Other places you could go would be a church, basically anywhere where people pretend they give a shit about what a nobody like you has to say.
>>
>>14660615
MI bro?
>>
>>14664335
he deserved it. Wearing a helmet its not some dumbshit law. Ive heard about a LOT of good people die because "it was too hot outside to wear a helmet"
>>
>>14664336
Yeah but you didn't run from him retard. Why would you think you're supposed to pull over when a cop follows you. Fucking aspie.
>>
>>14664362
Jesus Christ, are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>driving home from college
>>average 90mph from philly to NWK
>>take toll exit
>>cut car off
>>cop sees whole thing
>>major traffic on exit to NWK
>>whole time i dont event think its for me, cant be a big deal
>>cop is right behind me *lights go on*
>>pass toll, still rolling
>> fork in road, major traffic
>>take right exit last second
>>car behind cop, too close due to traffic and cant backup cus of no shoulder
>>book it a mile away from home
>>googled repercussions and waited by the phone aimlessly for police all night
>>
>>
>>14664447
>repercussions
I'd say possible punishments if got caught. You rolled those dice, regardless of if you knew 100% how fucked you were gonna get, you knew you could get fucked.
>an unintended consequence occurring some time after an event or action, especially an unwelcome one.
>>
One time
>be with wannabe car crew
>were at an industrial park since it just rained
>we start "drifting"
>a fun time was had we all decide to chill in front of a building for a bit
>not even 5 min and an alarm goes off
>we all freak out and drive off pretty soon after we see cop cars headed towards the area we were at
>we went to donut shop and chilled til morning
Fun times
>>
>>14657608
>Used to ride motorcycle with no license
>going to see buddies across town
>take back roads cause night time
>do top speed run cause I'm an idiot
>stop signs every mile
>slow down but roll one sign
>cop doing failure to stop checks
>see disco lights go on
>Not tonight asshole!
>hammer throttle and don't stop til I don't see lights reflecting off trees and signs
>continue ride to friends paranoid as fuck!

The only other time I did it was on the same bike when a cop was behind me at a light and ran my plate. Booked it home and ripped my plate off cause I thought they'd come to my house and check if I was riding illegally. Glad I finally got my bike license though. I was always so paranoid in town.
>>
>>14664516
>an my plate. Booked it home and ripped my plate off
I know this guy is retarded, but what?
>>
>>14658910
>140mph
>on knobbies
>yeah ok
>>
>>14664528
I was worried the police would come to my house so I took my plate off and was gonna play dumb and say it got stolen on something if they came to my house. They never did so I just kept riding
>>
>be driving like a maniac at night for about half an hour
>hooning up and down the same stretch of road at night
>see blue flashing lights in rear view mirror, quite a distance off
>oh shit
>quickly cut off into a residential area
>park up, engine off, lights off
>police car drives past

Don't know if they were looking for me or not, but it was scary at the time.
>>
File: Screenshot 2016-03-18 01.39.17.png (301 KB, 987x691) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2016-03-18 01.39.17.png
301 KB, 987x691
>Coming home from girlfriend's house late
>Doing about 80kmh around on ramp to HWY99 East
>Get on 99 and pick it up to about 130km/h
>Passing slower traffic and once I get to the bottom of overpass at Mud Bay park I ease off.
>DFP is usually sitting at the bottom tucked off beside the overpass with laser/radar.
>I see nobody so I pick it back up to about 145km/h
>By the time I get to the turn I see the disco
>Figure I'd rather run it and get home to my bed than possibly get impounded.
>Floor it down the straight.
>Cop and I are both in Tahoes so evenly matched but he is getting closer.
>Make it to the first exit and take the corners at about 80km/h
>Never been yelled at by ABS so hard before.
>Make it into residential area and speed to my house about 7 minutes from the exit.
>In bed fast and no impound
>Also kind of just wanted to see if he'd be able to get me before the exit.
>>
>>14664737
Not everyone uses a broken system of measurement.
>>
>>14660582
Got pulled over for doing 100mph north on I5. Gave me $100 ticket for going 5 over. White male Canadian.
>>
>>14658951
FOREVER
>>
>>14657608
>>14657677
>>14657711
>>14657772
>>14657883
>>14657897
>>14658009
>>14658046
>>14658121

You all deserve to be brutally raped in federal prison for being wastes of space, money, time and human life. Your parents would be furious at you.

And if they wouldn't be, you have shitty excuses for parents and I hope you never breed. Ever. Get off /o/
>>
>>14666134
Hi r/cars
>>
File: 1336890711720.gif (788 KB, 190x119) Image search: [Google]
1336890711720.gif
788 KB, 190x119
>>14666138
Reddit should be lit on fire.

>hurr durr it's cool to endanger myself and other by speeding considerable amounts

>hurr durr if you don't like speeding you must MUST be from plebbit
>>
>>14666160
Sorry, my mistake
Hi, tumblr
>>
>>14666197
Tumblr is full of faggot sjw furries who should ALSO be torched.
>>
>>14666207
Oh, my bad
>it's le 9gag army
>>
>>14666216
No nigger

It's 8ch
>>
>>14666134
sorry you cant have any fun outrunning the police on the bus, going to the jobcenter
>>
>>14666277
>le fun has to be illegal meme

Take it to the track. Don't fucking speed on roads.

I have a car. 06 corolla.
>>
>>14666323
>typical cucked road user who thinks speeding=dangerous no matter what
>>
Yep

>driving 95 black acura integra
>going home from fucking my underage girlfriend at the time (17 if i remember)
>doing 80 on a 60 headed east, 5 lane barely busy long road
>cop going west passes me i didn't even see him until i looked at my rear view mirror
>cop does a 180 and is gaining on me
> i floor my rinky dink autotragic rust decorated acura with the force of a thousand nismos
>thousand time folded nipon steel bucket somehow makes it to 100 as i pass a couple of cars and a semi swerving through 2pm not busy trafic,
>turn into street after i was blocked by the couple of cars i passed earlyer
>tail it through side streez to next Avenue
>Go home taking the long route.

Would not do again even in my gti.
>>
>>14666327
Provide evidence that it is not dangerous.
>>
>>14658009
I've heard they've started running some traps under the sunport bridge again once in a while
>>
>>14666078
He literally said mph and not kmh
>>
>>14666499
https://www.ibiblio.org/rdu/usenet-arc/sub00192/msg00008.html

It's from 1992, but the methods they employed should mirror modern phenomena

>Data collected at the study sites indicated that the majority of speed limits are posed below the average speed of traffic. Lowering speed limits below the 50th percentile does not reduce accidents, but does significantly increase driver violations of the speed limit. Conversely, raising the posted speed limits did not increase speeds or accidents.
>>
File: ahW9Pp8.jpg (69 KB, 581x542) Image search: [Google]
ahW9Pp8.jpg
69 KB, 581x542
>>14666934
>>14666499 fucking rekt m8
>>
>>14666275
That's a bigger cancer than 9gag. Kill yourself.
>>
Never done it in a cat but used to all the time on my quad while riding the high tension wires
>be me, 15
>busting down center of 3 trails separated by low cut shrubs
> doing about 40
> industrial park road meets power lines
>3 trails intersected with large dirt road
> environmental police coming down trail to my left
> meet them at road
> asshat in suburban jackknifes causing me to almost slam into his rear quarter
> fag on a 4x4 behind him wearing a derpy ass half she'll yelling at me to stop
> lol nope
> book it to sand pit and climb into woodsy trail that loops back to powerlines
> like 10 people hanging there hiding from the EP
Seriously fuck those guys. Used to actually know one by name they would come down and hassle us so much
> riding in sand pit across town
> have to ride onactual roads to get to it
> pop out of woods, blast down road
> popo flips a 180
> lol nope right into the woods on the other side
>>
While i haven't my brother did in my car, which resulted in the cops hounding me hard for a while every time they saw the car.
>about 6 years ago
>brother totalled his wrx
>asked to borrow mine for work
>no probs.jpeg
>always a short tempered type of guy
>lost his license countless times due to speeding
>hes in one of his moods
>gets pulled over for no reason
or so he said
>pulls over
>randomly snaps
>drives off resulting in a car chase
> car chase lasted 3 seconds before he was gone and the cops couldnt follow
>booked it the long way to his house and got his gf to come get him
Cops came to my house to arrest me however i was at work and my now ex dogged my brother and told them it was him and where he worked and they got him the next day.
>>
>>14666809
Yeah, miles. The Imperial system is a broken way of measuring things.
>>
>>14657608
>be 19
>coming back from races with homie
>everyone is highway racing on the way back
>evo pulls up next to us
>yo dude i think thats a cop up there
>nah
>hit 130 racing this dude
>car starts to flash its lights
>mfw guess it is po
>cut across 3 lanes to dip out on exit
>go tokyo drift through the streets of somewhere ive never been just to dip out and hope that cop doesn't send anyone, if they do maybe they won't try to keep up with someone driving like careless tard
>go back to races next weekend
>everyone except us got tickets
>evo i was racing got taken to jail and car impounded
>win
>>
>>14657608
I did something similar but not as intense once.
>divided interstate with grass median
>flying along at about 90, speed limit 75
>happen to glance over in opposite traffic
>state trooper going by
>look in mirror, see his brake and disco lights come on
>see him start to turn through grass median just as I crest a hill and lose sight
>fuck fuck fuck
>swerve over and take exit about a quarter mile ahead
>exit is basically the scenic route to where I was going anyways
>cop hasn't crested hill yet
>punch it and do 100 in a 65
>look in mirror and see cop shoot by still on the interstate
>slow down a bit and get the fuck out of dodge

Never knew for sure if he was after me or just coincidentally got an emergency call at that moment and turned around. Pretty adrenaline filled moment for me though.
>>
>>14667300
Cry more.
>>
>coming home from gf's school
>driving my tuned saab 9-5 aero
>hauling ass 1am on empty highway
>aproching a group of semi trucks
>overtake them doing ~90mph
>see a cop sitting in grassy section in between lanes
>I fly by and his lights come on
>panic and floor it.
>get off next exit and took back roads home
>>
ITT:
>was going fast
>saw cop
>cop turns on lights
>take side road
>cop isn't there anymore
>>
>driving to get lunch down the street from work
>short drive, don't bother with seat belt
>waiting in line for a left turn at the one intersection on the way
>cop driving towards me through the intersection
>he slows down and looks directly at where my belt should be visible
>median separating our lanes
>he steps on it
>whips a u-turn around the back of the median a few cars behind me
>light turns green
>I turn left
>immediately pull into nearest parking lot
>shut off truck, get out, walk into crowd
>cop pulls in to me shopping for vegetables at the local produce market
>doesn't give enough of a fuck to confront me in a crowd over a seat belt
>turns around and fucks off

Best $168 I ever saved.
>>
>>14667567
Not crying at all. I'm happy not dealing with retarded numbers when I have to figure something out.

>1 km=1 000 m=100 000 cm
>1 mi= 1760 yds=63 360 in

In what world does the imperial system make sense?
"Hand me that 21/32 socket. Or was it 25/32?"

If you're cooking and don't have measuring spoons wtf are you going to do? You're fucked. Not in Canada. Recipe calls for 15ml of maple syrup and 500ml of Beaver Buzz, you've got one measuring device that will do both. Not a teaspoon and a fucking coffee cup
>>
>>14668747
Fucking this
Recipes that call for 1 teaspoon or 3/4 cups are retarded
>>
>Driving '02 Taurus 3.0 (vulcan v6.. ~155 hp)
>Doing 70 in a 55 on the way to a friends house.
>Go over the top of a hill, decent traffic on the road.
>About 1/3 mile later see disco lights in rear view just barely. Road is very wavy so he drops out of sight.
>Gun it, get it up to 105. The V6 Vulcan did all it could in the limited amount of space I had to accelerate.
>frantically look for a side street.
>turn left down another road as fast as I can with tires screaming out.
>Not enough power to make it to a spot where I woudnt be seen....
>At least you gave it all you had old girl.... 155 hp just isnt enough to run for the popo...
>dodge charger HEMI catches up and I pull over.
>Cop goes.... I dont know how fast you were really going but I had to go 130+ MPH to catch up so....
>But radars got you at 70 in a 55 so here you go... cop was all smiles and I think he just wanted a chance to take his charger up to speed. He was the on cop in that small town that had one and there really wasnt an area other than the road I was on that he could ever go that fast.

Oh well, got it reduced to "improper equipment".

I now drive a 420 HP Mustang GT. Id like a do over please.
>>
>Grandma was a bootlegger back in the day, she knew a ton of tricks to driving fast
>taught me a lot of it
>be 19, me and Grandma are out for a drive
>Grandma had a 94 caprice with an LT1 engine in it, it was pretty fast
>My cousin does some work on it and it goes even faster now, but still looks like a granny car
>Going down the highway just as it gets dark with groceries in the car
>going faster than I thought, then see police lights come one way back down the road
>"oh no!"
>look at grandma and she smiles
>"now you did it, better run, boy!"
>I stand on the pedal and car takes off
>I listen to grandma and we quickly get off the highway and down some little roads
>switch seats
>another cop sees us soon after and we get pulled over
>"hello officer whats the problem?"
>says they are looking for car matching this description
>little old granny in granny car
>grocery bags in back seat
>classic country on the radio
>grandma plays it off and makes small talk with the officer
>"sorry to bother you, mam, have a good evening"
>we drive away laughing our asses off

I miss you grandma.
>>
>>14663036
Sorry I meant to add more but I fell asleep or some shit. I don't think it's the same model. The cop who detained me is in the last bit of the video.
>>
>>14668747
Not even going to read all that, but it sure looks like you're upset from here.
>>
Driving 100-110km in a school zone
Cop standing on the aide of the road doing radar
School zones go till 9pm where I live
Fml
Pull over but because I'm going so fast I'm 50meters plus away from him
Drive a 2jz 400hp mark 3 supra
Remember how dirty the car was/ I'm already losing my license might as well make it a high speed pursuit
Wait till cops 20meters from the car
Punch it from 1st to 2nd and see him running back to his car
I hit a lineup of cars at a red light.
Quick thinking allowed me to reverse and back into a parking lot and park
He flys by disco lights going
Go through back alleys and park the car for a few weeks
>>
>>14657608
no but i have 3 idiot storie
>after clubbing
>mad for no good reason
>decide to drive home
>construction
>i end up going wrong way on clover
>car coming right at me, we both swerve opposite ways
>4x4 so drive over curbs and shit til side street
>go to sleep

>cops busts up party,
>truck is parked behind him
>while hes inside i run in my car with friends
>chuck our empties in to america (on border of canada)
>haul ass whil cop mightve seen

>be camping
>do acid drink a shit load
>try to move truck back a lttle bit
>it in drive
>floor it in to ditch
>spare is hanging down
>chained and dont ahve lock
>drive through rather large town still drunk next day
>ton of people tellng me to fix my tire
all of that was probably when i was 19. learned some lessons though, made it out ok.
>>
>>14670064
Typical American, too lazy to read.
>>
>>14666323
Are you the type of autist who rages when people go 10 over?

Take a chill pill faggot
>>
>>14667140
I don't think you know the meaning of many of the words in your post.
>>
>Stole my dad's ferrairri when he was on his honeymoon with his 3rd bitch wife (id bang her when he'd go on work trips)
>was going 200mph on the freeway chasing what seemed a silver metallic flying object
>suddenly
>5 squad cars are on my ass
>I swerve into the woods and discover a trail
>by this time 2/5 cops hit some trees and blew up
>the remaining 3 cops are chasing me like feral niggers on bath salts
>turn left
>find myself at a clearing when suddenly
>ramp made out of grass and dirt
>i bolt at full speed at 300 horsepower
>not a moment later i was in mid air jumping over a river (saw some shitty bears)
>cops were too slow and fell into the bear infested waters
>they blow up sending pounds of bear and fish flying towards me
>oh snap.jpg
>hit the emergency brake and tilt the left stick down
>swoosh I finally land on the next interstate over
>pull into a gas station and call a cab
>call the insurance company and report my dads car was stolen by the black kid who fucked my girlfriend in highschool
>he gets arrested
>they find the car at apoos

I dont get why people buy lambos
>>
File: image.jpg (580 KB, 1024x624) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
580 KB, 1024x624
I don't know if this counts but here goes
>have to be to cousins wedding reception at 6:30
>get out of work at 7:15
>shit
>wedding is about 45 minutes away
>get on highway and cruise at 95
>Pass state trooper in median
>ohshit
>get off half mile later and take sidestreets to next highway
I think I got to the wedding in like 20-30 minutes. I never saw any lights or anything but state boys usually pull you for the prettiest shit
>>
>>14657608
I have lived in America for seven years and I have never even been pulled over by police or received a citation, so no.
>>
File: wake me up.jpg (18 KB, 565x284) Image search: [Google]
wake me up.jpg
18 KB, 565x284
>minitruck tops out at ~83 downhill
>never bother going above 60 much since I don't like beating on it and I don't take it on the freeway
>>
>>14666323
It's ok. You'll understand when you get a real car, anon.
>>
>>14669946
kek
>>
>>14664215
thats not hard
>>
>>14668984
Neat. I drove an 03' duratec. Never tried it against cops though. I'm driving a 14 GT as well but I'm too scared of losing it to risk.
>>
>>14666066
they were going with lights so probably not
if someone reported you, they would drive to the general area with lights off
>>
>>14670094
>not greentext
fuck you and your story
>>
File: 1456357763889.jpg (80 KB, 736x1108) Image search: [Google]
1456357763889.jpg
80 KB, 736x1108
>>14657608
>be in Canada
>traffic on highway, everyone doing ~30km/h
>in right HOV lane (it's like a carpool lane, must have 2+ passengers)
>be alone
>see cop ~200m away checking for passengers
>muscle my way three lanes left
>pass cop
>he saw
>he's mean muggin but he's not about to stop four lanes of traffic to give me a $100 ticket
8/10 experience, still take the HOV at least once a week.
>>
File: 1445213525970.jpg (613 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1445213525970.jpg
613 KB, 1280x1280
>>14657608
Yeah, like 5 times, I only ever run if I know I can get away, if not just pull the fuck over and they will probably let you off anyways if your white (no joke)
>>
>>14671844
pic of sky
you did good
>>
>>14657608
> 19
> Downtown LA
> My GF just broke up with me
> Feels like shit
> Take my Supra out for a spin
> Ignores a stop sign
> I didn't notice the police behind me but he sure did notice what I did - or didn't do to be exact
> His red & blue lights go on behind me
> Scared shitless
> Panics
> Floor it, absolute idiot move desu
> My car is significantly faster on the straights and bends than his police SUV
> Two state troopers join the chase
> I'm so fucked I can't even think clearly
> Drive to my buddys body shop
> Paint the car real fucking quick
> Police outside have no idea it was me
>>
>driving home from school at about 11pm (damn late classes)
>2 lane road narrows down to 1 lane
>another car is speeding up next to me to get ahead
>gun it to get ahead
>this other car is on my ass tailgating me now
>not sure what the he''s he's doing
>speed up in places to try and widen the gap
>other car speeds up to keep pace
>think it's some asshole trying to race me or some shit
>slow down
>still tailgating
>speed up again
>see a flash of red in my rear view mirror
>look back and it's just the headlights
>confused as fuck, thought it might be a car that pulled out from a side street going the other way or something
>slow down anyway
>still getting tailgated, too autistic to pull over and let them pass
>speed up again
>other car speeds up
>suddenly spotlight starts sweeping across the back of my car
>FUCK
>slow down a bit
>spotlight goes off
>still getting tailgated
>other car pulls off onto a side street that leads to a juvenile detention center
>I keep going straight
>never see the other car again
>the fuck just happened
>>
>>14658403
It's not that difficult, mate. I've done it on my bike a few times, and know people who do it regularly.
Only traffic police have ANPR, and ANPR isn't a speed camera.
In my area, they rarely even pursue motorcycles that run.
>>
>driving around rich residential part of town doing skids
>hear sirens nearby
>drive away
>???
idk if that counts
>>
>>14657608
>LA
>just picked up some friends
>pull up to a red light and there's a cop going the other way
>make eye contact so I know he's going to pull me over
>green light and floor it, he instantly has his lights on
>speed out of there, weaving through traffic
>park under an overpass after shaking him off
>helicopter spots me
>shitting bricks but try to remain calm
>friends are freaking the fuck out
>speed away and pull into Angel Stadium after some maneuvering, game just ended
>tell them to split up, take my jacket off and put a hat on to conceal identity
>cops on the prowl all over the place! never got caught
>>
>>14672401
>>14672480

kek
>>
>>14672480
>speed away and pull into Angel Stadium after some maneuvering, game just ended
i lmao'd right there
>>
Not sure it counts

>be 19 and definitely over the limit driving home on weekday ~midnight
>going 70 in 60
>pass spot I should have known would have police
>5 seconds later see lights in rear view
>off ramp only about 1/4 mile away
>big ass truck in right lane ahead of me
>pass it and floor pedal
>hit off ramp and park behind albertsons
>jump out and go around to use bathroom
>cop cruising slowly down the street in front of store

Thank fucking God m8
>>
File: 20150704_145525.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
20150704_145525.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1440
>Be me
>99' Integra
>Going 60 in a 45 in NJ on a winding road at 2 am
>NJ state cops are the biggest fucking assholes in exisitance
>Pass one
>"Ka Alert: x5 bars"
>"FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK"
>Shift into third and slam it
>Look in mirror
>Fucker turns around in the middle of the road to follow me
>Continue down road going about 95
>Almost hit a barn that was REALLY close to the road (it was literally about 3 feet from the asphalt around a turn)
>Blow through 2 stops signs
>Can see lights about 500 feet back through the trees
>Cop is definitely gaining
>Pass a dirt road that sits at the top of a hill
>slow down and go on it
>Shut lights off and roll down windows
>Hear Crown Vic speed by
>Pull out and take nothing but back roads for the rest of the night

Only time I've ever run, and the only reason I even made it is because he had the make a 3 point turn to follow me and I was already going 90 before he started moving again.

>pic related, my baby before the flooding took her :,(
>>
Only on foot after stealing a traffic sign drunk, and unsuccessfully. Unlike in America where I would've been jailed or shot dead, I was only fined 100€.
>>
>>14660582
Did 25 over in a residential in a bright yellow first gen rx7 with ridiculously loud headers. Gave me a ticket but than said he wouldn't show up if I tried to challenge it in court. He didn't show up.
I was 17 at the time and brown.
>>
>>14666104
TOGETHER
>>
>>14672480
Yeah this totally happened
>>
>>14657711
You give off the impression youre a faggot
>>
File: 1389830844280.jpg (58 KB, 640x511) Image search: [Google]
1389830844280.jpg
58 KB, 640x511
I got followed once in my first car
>Friday night cruise in my Ferd Escort
>Just filled tank
>Notice a truck has been behind me for a few miles
>starts flashing high beams
>Waving at me to pull over
>Kept driving
>Went through every side street in my town I know
>went through the next towns side streets
>continued for about an hour and a half
>never got 10 mph over the speed limit
>then
>the
>best
>thing
>his truck stalled in the middle of the road
>30mpg in my shitbox
>mfw
>>
>>14658121
>>14666134
Cops started following me illegally, never turned on their lights. I didn't actually break any laws running from them. Fuck off.
>>
>>14659850
lancers are shitboxes but they are tanks. hit a few curbs in mine doing basically the same thing back when I had it.
>>
>turbo Miata
>main road either goes straight or turns right into a backroad
>cop 300 feet away behind me at stop sign
>turn right
>im 50 feet from the sign now
>downshift
>floor it
>loud ass exhaust gave me away
>cop turns into backroad and turns lights on
>I stay on the throttle taking corners the quickest I ever have
>backroad either goes straight or branches into a road that takes you into town
>cop is now at least a mile from me now
>could see his lights on in between the trees and straights
>turn into town street
>floor it til I get downtown
>get to friends house
>>
>>14677439
another
>on carpool lane no passenger
>cop in middle lane, pass him
>he goes into the carpool lane, i floor it
>switch lanes twice, exit freeway
this one wasnt the miata, and i would have been arrested considering it was a straight line
>>
>>14677439
why floor it when you know the cop is there??
>>
>>14677456
One, I didn't think he'd hear me or see me since he was going straight down the main road not turning
And once I saw that he noticed, I knew I'd likely get in a shit ton of trouble so why not try my luck, crown vics are heavy and I knew he wouldn't try HIS luck with the car, but I did see his lights on all the way til I got to a city road again
Heart was pounding, wouldn't do it again.
>>
It happened by accident.

>cruising down a road by a river on my way home
>long day at work, aggravated, stuck behind a tractor trailer doing 20mph
>pull out into oncoming lane to pass, romp on it, obviously passing easily
>mid pass, cherries come on behind me
>get in front of the truck and immediately pull over
>truck passes, cop passes the truck, a few more cars that were behind us pass
>wait a minute, be a good boy
>cherries disappear around the bend ahead
>pull out and drive normally
>few minutes go by, cops come back through the area slowly with a spotlight
>>
File: 3FFK2OB.png (158 KB, 305x283) Image search: [Google]
3FFK2OB.png
158 KB, 305x283
One of my buddies ran from the cops on his bike the other day. He fell off, and now he's in jail. His girl is posting shit on facebook about how it's their 3rd anniversary and she's so happy.
Just saw his friend driving his car around, I asked him where he got it from.
"Oh she let me drive it after I went over to check on her."
>>
File: FB_IMG_14584605697913363.jpg (212 KB, 720x477) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_14584605697913363.jpg
212 KB, 720x477
>>14677574
Oh lawd
>>
>>14669946
Coolest grandma
>>
>>14670614
We've all been there...
>>
>>14675199
They blinked first
>>
File: Grandma_Stotch.png (42 KB, 398x600) Image search: [Google]
Grandma_Stotch.png
42 KB, 398x600
>>14669946
>>
>>14662542
10/10 würd fuatgehn
>>
>>14658043
Sup abq an/o/n, rio rancho here
>>
>>14660582
>Drive 2003 Altima
>Get pulled over more than I should because only black people drive older Nissans or Infinitis
>>
>driving in pack of about 6 cars moving along at 85-90 mph at night on I-10 in North Florida for about 50 miles
>two of them are Fish and Wildlife SUV's
>>
>>14659163
Not that guy, but I collect neat license plates. All of them are expired though, idk why it wouldn't be a risk for that poster
probably because untrue
>>
>friend gets his e30 back from shop now with 500whp
>hit me up at midnight after posting and driving it all over that day
>"Anon lets go driving"
>We meet up and go canyon carving
>come back to the city after.
>3am no ones stirring, not even a mouse.
>Flying through the city doing 70-100 in 45mph zones
>going through a corner before my house
>One lone car coming around the corner.
>Its a fucking Crown Vic.
>Lights already on once he sees us.
>Has to go half a mile down the street to turn around because center dividers
>continue on our merry way past my house and make a loop back around
>Park cars, put cover on buddies car cuz recognizable

Im still not positive he was coming after us, so we didnt wait to find out.
>>
>>14672480
Tfw, angels stadium is in Anahiem, Orange County. At least 50 minutes from LA. Good try though.
>>
Kind of, I dunno, I didn't see lights and sirens but I for sure saw him doing a u-turn

>Driving 75 down a country road marked as 55
>See a car coming up
>As it gets closer, I notice it's a sheriff
>Aw shit, goddamnit
>Iv used this road for ages, so I know all of the little country back roads
>see in my rear view mirror that he's doing a u-turn but lights yet
>I make the very first left and fucking gun it to the end and start weaving through the labyrinth of roads going between farms and other shit
>manage to get to the end and make it to the interstate and make my way home

I still go 75 or 80 down that road, I have a radar detector this time. Iv never seen a cop sitting around using lidar though, so I feel a little safe.
>>
>>14657851
>from what I read, cops are trained to not turn on lights/siren until they're sure they can make a stop
I got pulled over by a cop going in the other direction and they turned their lights on before making a U-turn. I could have easily turned down a side street and gotten away. (I didn't because I'm a pussy)
>>
>>14682067
You're a real human Bean.
>>
>>14666550
I'm on the west side now so I rarely take I-25 now.
>>
>>14681575
How's it going?
>>
>>14657608

Once. Got around a corner, rolled into someones driveway and turned it off and waited of the police to pass then went the opposite way.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPXykrF9sE0

my friends and i got chased after some street races we were all drunk n had shit on us they ended up pulling over some slower car
>>
I just came in here to say that you are all fucking retards and this is how people get killed. Fuck you
>>
>>14681575
Pretty well, good to know there's some New Mexibros on here
>>
>>14682948

Everyone has done something stupid before. Come down off the mountain.
>>
>>14657608
>>14657608

>be me smoking pot with a friend
>turn my head and let out huge cloud of smoke
>cops pull up next to me
>ohfuck.jpg
>floor the gas
>cops follow on a wild chase through the back lanes of Bombay
>mfw scraped a Mercedes C class
>shake off the tail with some fancy panicked driving
>park in a friends building leave car there for the weekend
>drugs are bad
>>
>>14669946
Your grandmother is riding eternal on the roads of valhalla, anon.
>>
>>14662542
Austria? Gday m8, throw another roo on the barbie
>>
>racing friend on some back street
>cop sneaking around ahead of us turns on lights
>fuck.gif
>pulls over friend
>fuck it I'm leaving
>take off
>cop leaves friend
>chases me
>lose him but cant outrun radio
>road blocks everywhere while they begin to search
>3 days in jail, $6k in fines, probation for 2 years, felony evading arrest charges
And that's how I fucked up the early portion of my 20s.

The "I turned my lights off" thing is bullshit and a meme because I did the same thing and they saw me from like 2 miles down because of my brake lights.

Only alternative was stopping at the same time my friend did, but probably would have gotten my shit impounded and sent to jail anyways since they had started cracking down on the street racing groups pretty hard.
Thread replies: 214
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.