[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are BBS wheels okay or are they meme tier?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: e90_bbs_CH.jpg (128 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
e90_bbs_CH.jpg
128 KB, 1024x682
I'm looking at snagging a set of 18x8.5 BBS CH with brand new Pirelli P Zeros. I'm haggling with the guy but it looks like it'll cost about $1500 CAD. Is this a decent deal?

Also cop thread I guess, what are you fags getting?
>>
>>14653252
>BBS
they are good quality and some models are highly sought after
but can be rather pricey
>>
>>14653299

That's cool, I just want to get rid of my 16" OEM wheels and I don't want garbage reps or to pay $5k for a set that won't shatter.

Pics of actual wheels
>>
>>14653252
Do it, great price especially if the P-zeros are new
>>
>>14653252

Black rims are worse.

Nigger tier.
>>
>>14653317

Thanks anon. They're literally brand new, square set up 235/40/ZR18.

>>14653322

They're actually the ones on the white E92. I have a black E90 like in the OP.
>>
>>14653317

inb4 hes getting pzero rossos

> lel
>>
they are not meme wheels they are fucking amazing
a set of nice bbs rims can make literally any shitbox look good
>>
>>14653330

only niggers or wiggers use black rims

are you a nigger?
>>
File: pzero.jpg (114 KB, 820x461) Image search: [Google]
pzero.jpg
114 KB, 820x461
>>14653331

I don't get it pls explain. Here they are.
>>
>>14653341

no but the wheels aren't black.

anyway i can have them painted or powdercoated if i don't like the finish, that's not really a big deal.
>>
>>14653342

jesus christ, if you get those wheels get them refurbished in their proper color asap

and are you stupid? that's the tire size, can't you read?

idiots with nice cars
>>
>>14653350

I know it's the tire size. I just don't know anything about these tires so I don't know why rossos is a joke. That is the only close up photo of the tire.
>>
>>14653342

the pzeros have two models

nero and rosso

rosso is a somewhat meh/good tire

the nero is the premium stuff, albeit the nero can't stand colder temperatures, are prone to cracking
>>
>>14653361

the rossos wasn't a joke, the joke was about you not knowing shit about what you're getting... just like a pleb that has money to splurge on things but knows jack shit about what they're getting
>>
>>14653374

>mad poorfag detected

>>14653364

Thanks for explaining m8.
>>
>>14653387

Or I read about said tire before chosing what to get.

Stay stupid dumb pleb.
>>
>>14653390

Considering I'm buying a used wheel/tire set for a bargain I don't really care if they're the "right" pirellis or not. If I was buying new shit from tirerack I'd be reading reviews to decide what I wanted. Get over yourself faggot.
>>
>>14653409

lel
> damage control

Buying used shit. Like a poor fuck reaching out. I hope those tires are defective and that you have a blowout at high speed.

Thats the only way fucktards like your learn.
>>
File: aloneinthewilderness.jpg (46 KB, 560x373) Image search: [Google]
aloneinthewilderness.jpg
46 KB, 560x373
>>14653438

>you'll only learn to autistically research tires if you die

nah you need to chill
>>
>>14653464

> buying used tires without knowing shit about them

>they're a bargain bro

You're a stupid cunt.
>>
>used tires are bad and dangerous!
Do you put a new set of tires on every time you drive?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.