[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got my tires checked by a few Mexicans, after they put air
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 349x243) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 349x243
Just got my tires checked by a few Mexicans, after they put air in all of them, this light still remains on... did they not put enough air? Is there another reason this light is on? Thanks
>>
>>14649847
Check the pressure yourself dumbass
>>
>>14649847
gotta reset tpms
>>
>OP is too much of a dumb nigger to check his tire pressure himself

saged
>>
>I can't check my own tire pressure
>>
>>14649869
Shit boys, why do you think I come to you fags?
>>
>>14649847

>this light has been on for 5000 miles now and it won't go away
>GERMAN CARS ARE SO UNRELIABLE!

This level of retardation is why german cars are unreliable in the US but nowhere else
>>
File: euro.jpg (105 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
euro.jpg
105 KB, 800x500
>>14649894
>be a Europoor
>on anime imageboard about cars
>see a thread about a TPMS light
>all he can think about is Americans
>>
File: seppo.jpg (356 KB, 945x927) Image search: [Google]
seppo.jpg
356 KB, 945x927
>>14649900
baited
>>
Dead batteries in the the tire sensors. The sensors don't last the life of the car unfortunately.
>>
Are there any cars that come with tpms that actually tell you what the pressure in the tire is instead of just warning you when it's low?
>>
>>14649894
Are you clinically retarded?
>>
>>14649954
Many, most of them made in the last 5 years or so.
>>
>>14649894
nah, Europoors are just used to being cucked and compared to the shit made in Italy and France they're relatively reliable.
>>
>>14649954
Chrysler products. Rented grand Cherokee had that.
>>
>I don't have the ability to use a pressure gage

Saged you stupid faggot
>>
>>14649847
They forgot to reset the sensors. Look for a button with this image on it somewhere in the glove compartment, middle console, driving computer if you have one, etc etc.
>>
>>14649989
He said he had his tires checked. What that entails can be a whole host of things other than tire pressure.

However I agree that basic tire knowledge should be mandatory for anyone who drives a car.
>>
>>14649954
Wrangler
>>
>>14649847
If your tire pressure is good your sensors are fucked. They can be damaged pretty easily by installing new tires on a wheel. Any half decent tire shop like goodyear or Firestone should have the equipment to check which sensors are bad.
>>
Reset it and see if it s coming again
>>
TPMS lights come on is several situations. Under-inflation being the biggest reason. They can also come on if the tire is OVER-inflated. Other then that, it means you've either got a problem with the computer, or one of the sensors is unable to send a signal, whether it be a dead battery or some kind or damage or it just isn't there to begin with.

OP your best bet is to buy a cheap gauge, check what your tire pressure is suppose to be at with the sticker on the door jam, and set them properly. I would bet the mexicans probably blew them up to max TIRE pressure, which is normally 10 PSI too high for the sensors, which will trip them.
>>
you're all stupid

on most modern cars there is one for the spare as well. I spent hours checking all my tires and everything and it was because the fucking spare was low
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.