[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tailgater overreacts, and crashes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6
File: 01.jpg (64 KB, 1214x513) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
64 KB, 1214x513
>Retard A is tailgating instead of just passing on the right, or flashing his lights indicating he wants to pass.
>Retard B is not passing fast enough in the left lane, and instead decides to "brake check" Retard A
>Retard A overreacts to the brake lights, and crashes
>Retard A was cited for tailgating, Retard B has not yet been identified.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSE3fkeHAmo
http://ktla.com/2016/03/14/video-captures-crash-and-shows-dangers-of-tailgating-and-brake-checking/
>>
You're a few days late guy
>>
Tailgater got what he deserved. To be fair though, the car doing the brake checking shouldn't have stayed in the passing lane
>>
>>14649365
Here we go again.....
>>
>>14649365
I drove to NYC from Toronto Canada recently. Man.... American drivers are FUCKED IN THE HEAD. No respect what so ever. Then again.... Americans in general seem to have this disease of little to no respect for others. Probably all the guns everywhere. Wild Wild West.
>>
>>14649477
>he thinks Canada is any different
>>
>>14649506
from canada and can confirm, its different.

also please /thread
this was a popular thread a couple days ago it was annoying as fuck, we've all seen it, please fuck off OP
>>
There are so many situations where people deserve to be brake-checked, but I'm too paranoid that they'll rear end me.
>>
>>14649477
>NYC

New York City, as well as the state itself, are notorious for shit drivers

>New Jersey resident here, we rock
>>
>>14649477
>All Americans are the same

dummy
>>
>>14649477
>I drove to NYC from Toronto Canada recently.
>from Toronto Canada
>Toronto

Fuck off you liberal shit skin.
>>
>>14649477

It is not really even "respect" as much as "If I do this I can find myself in a bad position"

It is more to do with American pride and ignorance than anything. Kind of like if someone walks by a bunch of people and just spins around asking "WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT ME!?" and starts picking a fight over literally nothing.
>>
>>14649521

I have been to New Jersey. Ya'll are just as bad.

>we rock.

That is a NY, NY mentality if I have ever seen one.
>>
>>14649744
>I have been to New Jersey. I was doing the speed limit in the left lane and everyone honked at me
>>
>>14649365
"Retard B" Could have been braking to line himself up to change lanes to the right.
>>
>>14649744

t. ralph didonato of Bayonne, New Jersey
>>
>>14649986

>hogging the left lane

I am not an american. I don't do shit like that. I also do not get upset when people "honk" at me, because again, I am not american.
>>
>>14649365
>tailgater wrecks
I don't see anything wrong here
>>
>>14649986
Obstructing the flow of traffic is illegal, dangerous, and a pretty assholish thing to do. After I pass somebody like you I get in front of you and slow your ass down to a crawl so you get the message.
>>
>>14650128
this shit is hilarious.
>you're not speeding so I obstruct the flow of traffic
>Obstructing the flow of traffic is illegal, dangerous, and a pretty assholish thing to do
>>
>>14649365
That motherfucker got what he deserved, I fucking hate people who behave on motorways like that. I wish they'd stop and get out of the car so I could knock their fucking teeth down their throats.
>>
>>14650128

You obviously had time to waste if you were able to continue to waste more time battling some 75 year old granny on the wangan.

I never understood this.

>GGGRRRR I AM SO ANGRY THAT SOMEONE IS SLOWING ME DOWN
>get passed them
>HUUUUURRRRR SLOW DOWN EVEN MOAR

First worlders have the smallest worlds.
>>
>>14650139
Flow of traffic is completely independent of speed limits. If you're going to drive like a bitch do everybody a favor and stay in the right lane.

https://youtu.be/vJjtQKND4W8
>>
>>14650161
You wouldn't do shit you e thugging little bitch
>>
File: 1373246289431.gif (980 KB, 245x174) Image search: [Google]
1373246289431.gif
980 KB, 245x174
>>14650139
kek
>>
>>14650177
I would too
>>
>>14649477
Americans are fucking weird up north

I hold the door open for a girl and her boyfriend starts spazzing out at me
I say good morning or hello and they look at me as if I grew a second head
>>
File: 1364499571821.gif (2 MB, 369x345) Image search: [Google]
1364499571821.gif
2 MB, 369x345
>>14650195
>I hold the door open for a girl and her boyfriend starts spazzing out at me

oh wow
>>
>>14649477
Yankees are fucked in the head
>>
>>14650195

They are all closed up for half the year and there is just so many of them in one place that any unplanned social interaction tickles their autism.
>>
>>14650239
Climate isn't much different than in Canada, yet we still act more friendly like southerners
>>
File: 8.png (746 KB, 897x1021) Image search: [Google]
8.png
746 KB, 897x1021
>>
>>14649446
What, and pulled into traffic that was just coming onto the highway?

Perfectly legitimate overtake of the truck, and the joining traffic.

Also, AMERICUH:
> Two lanes instead of three
> Shitty cars that can't handle sharp braking
> Shitty cars that can't recover from oversteer
> Shit road surface
> No crash barriers on edge OR centre
> Advertising by the roadside
> Tiny signage

Dumbass could have hit oncoming traffic and murdered many people.
>>
>>14649512
There's no situation where brake checking is logical or warranted.

Leave your butthurt off the road.
>>
>>14650358
I disagree.

In this case there was traffic coming onto the highway. Driver A was correct to stay in the left lane until it was safe to get back into the right lane.

Driver A is also correct in brake checking Driver B, who was operating dangerously. I've done it to signal someone is following too closely, not because "hue hue I can drive slow in the left lane" but because I was at traffic speed and the guy was tailgating.
>>
>>14650358
>there is no situation where tailgating is logical or warranted
>>
>>14650298
>MUH MURIRKANS REEEEEEEE
Because literally every American road and every European road is the same and you're not just a retarded shitposter.

Pic related: quality European roads
>>
Brake check? Some tailgaters dont even care if you do...
Thus is why, in my manual, speed up a bit then suddenly down shift a gear or two. Sudden brakeing without lights scares the crap outa most tailgaters. Yea fucking up my clutch n gearbox but its an old crap manual.
>>
Yeah the guy is an asshole for tailgating but you don't need to put your life, his life, and the lives of other people on the road because you're upset.
I don't like when people are on my bumper but i just speed up or get out of the lane theres no reason to potentially cause an accident.
>>
>>14650413
I'm british.

Motorways are pretty much all 3-lane roads with crash barriers on each side and on the central reservation. Maintained and cleared surfaces, big easily-visible signs, and cars that aren't piles of shit.

I note you don't leap to the defence of the shitty cars, though.
Of course, calling American vehicles 'cars' is giving them too much credit. They're more like wheeled bricks, what with the beam axles, leaf springs, non-independent suspension, and lack of technology.
America isn't a first-world country any more.
>>
>>14650726
You Euros sure do like to talk about nationality.
>>
>>14650726
This is the most delusional fedora post I've read in a while.
>my plastic 1.2l yuro shitboxes are quality cars
>>
>>14650746
Fucking shit b8 m8.
>>
>>14649365
So we have moron 1 commuting in the passing lane. I'd say they were passing but they do not get over to the left lane when they can and I see this happen all the time here.
Then we have moron 2 who uses an SUV to tailgate a a smaller vehicle. Moron doesn't understand stopping distances but loves to threaten other vehicles with SUV. Why yes officer, I did see them threaten someone with deadly force.
Then moron 1 decides to try to cause a crash and succeeds. Looks like attempted homicide to me officer.
Moron 2 crashes and lives.

Solution take both their licenses and never let either drive again.
Also jail them for a while. deadly force/homicide. Make sure the story hits the news and hopefully 1 or 2 other morons learn from this.
>>
>>14650749
Coming from the one posting b8
>>
>>14650413
>russian
>european
>>
>>14649521
Hahaha ha fucking jersey has the shittiest drivers
>>
>>14650873
I think you mean NY/PA
>>14650827
Most of Russia that has any sort of population is European
>>
>>14650726
0.00000001 liter displacement m8 take off your shirt before getting in to cut w8 m8 because lol no torque

oh shit arabian oil baron must pass in his imported corvette we must swerve into ditch m8!
>>
>>14650398
>It's correct to create an even more dangerous situation because someone around me is driving dangerously.

People like you should have their licenses revoked.

>>14650405
I agree. And i never stated otherwise.
>>
>>14649477

>All drivers are good but Americans

We need to stop this. I've been to Europe once(Britain) and I've never even noticed a difference in anything. I've seen more bullshit come out of Russia and China as well.

People are just assholes in general with a severe lack of disregard for each other's safety. This is why every modern civilization with transportation has traffic laws and systems in place to prevent everyone dieing on the road.
>>
>>14650701
But the tailgater was already endangering his and the guy in fronts life. Fuck yeah I'll brake check you nigger if you don't behave on the road.
>>
>>14651074
>the tailgater was already endangering his and the guy in fronts life
i agree but why make it worse by slamming on your brakes?
>>
>>14649477

>Living in Toronto

Fucking kill yourself, Reddit.
>>
>>14651110

he didn't though. Observe how they kept the same speed. He lightly tapped his brakes to scare the guy off, which is fucking reasonable since if a deer jumped out or something the guy could kill him by colliding with him going 60 mph.

the roadraging spastic fucktard couldn't drive and crashed because "omg a red light"
>>
File: 1443741821034.png (384 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1443741821034.png
384 KB, 600x600
>>14649986
>doing the speed limit
>left lane
be glad they just honked. they rape people like you in jersey for doing that shit. Keep right, pass left and everything works great
>>
>>14650726
The roads are decent in the U.K. because you have never ending roadwork and no real winter to create frost heaves. Also, there's so much traffic on your island your highways are gridlock half the time anyway.
>>
>>14652101
NJ here, nobody actually honks for anything, we just get really passive aggressive.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.