[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chip Foose.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
Do people actually like this guy?

If he touched my cars that I can't afford to fix up I would cry...

I'd hate it if someone painted them two tone put nigger wheels on it and fucked up the interior.

I'd be fucked off and consider selling it.

Definatley wouldn't be seen dead in anything "designed" by chip foose.

I'd rather have a beat up 500 dollar corolla... as then people would just think im poor, not retarded or white trash.
>>
Typical muh american hot rod boomerfaggot. His designs are absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>14648969

Dat Foose Fadeā„¢ tho...
>>
>>14648969
Didn't some guy end up suing him?
>>
For whatever reason boomers like nigger wheels and obnoxious two tone on their cars.
>>
>>14648969
>not blasting this with chip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiqBbx0wb0U
>>
>>14648969
Boomers and shit love him.
Some of his designs I'm sort of 'ok' on, then he goes and ruins it by finding the biggest, ugliest fucking chrome wheels
>>
>dude 2 bicolor lmao
t. chip foose
>>
File: OverhaulinTuner_12.jpg (42 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
OverhaulinTuner_12.jpg
42 KB, 640x480
Chip foose actually did this to a civic.
>>
>>14649052

Looking at the owner, I'd say chip did well
>>
>>14649229
It's the honda equivalent to what he does to pony cars though.
>>
Not a fan of the way he customizes car but I've meet him a couple of times and hes a pretty cool and funny guy.
>>
File: hqdefault copy.jpg (42 KB, 510x397) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault copy.jpg
42 KB, 510x397
>>
>>14651405
Dw boys I got this
>>
>>14651405
Not today, Chip!
>>
File: bob_billetman.jpg (60 KB, 429x492) Image search: [Google]
bob_billetman.jpg
60 KB, 429x492
Who is(was) worse, Chip "Two Tone Tony" Foose, or Billet Boyd Coddington?
>>
>>14652225
Atleast when Boyd coddington puts huge billets on a car he tries to make them suit
>>
File: 1454221670400.jpg (54 KB, 744x419) Image search: [Google]
1454221670400.jpg
54 KB, 744x419
>>14652177
The hero we don't deserve.
>>
>>14649052
doesn't look bad tho. Wheels a little bit too much, but the painting and body kit destroys any ricer ideology the tuned civic might have.
>>
>>14649014
Wow, this system really cranks brother!
>>
Would Chip Foose stance a car?
>>
Like, the body is ok and all. But those fucking wheels.

It is literally

>spends 2 seconds drawing concept up for the car
>concept is primarily simple and reserved
>looks like it could have been a factory special edition.
>sends 4 guys to do all that work
>spends the rest of the episode designing the illest shiniest spinning of the spinniest TWENNY TOOOOOOS NIGGA
>comes back 30 seconds before the end slaps them on and BAM chip foose stamp of approval.

Even has a cuck name if you ask me.
>>
>>14652767
only if he could pack some fucking huge chromies in as part of it.
>>
>>14652225
Boyd made some decent looking cars and at least he had the decency to die which makes him infinitely better
>>
>>14653352
i actually like the fact that his style is reserved. Yeah, sure, sometimes its not worthy, but i would rather prefer his subtle good looking paintjob over an over the top rice.
>>
What kinda redneck parents name a child chip?

That's name is like billy joe or the tyrone of white names..

Actually it's worse than tyrone.
>>
>>14653389

That's my point. Her style is reserved until she gets to the wheels, then she goes all out wigger "I just played need for speed underground dawwwwg" on the viewer.
>>
>>14653403

People with the last name "foose". What kind of dry ass family line with no heritage is that?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.