[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>looking at BRZs on craigslist >half of them are literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: aApvZOZ_700b.jpg (74 KB, 600x583) Image search: [Google]
aApvZOZ_700b.jpg
74 KB, 600x583
>looking at BRZs on craigslist
>half of them are literally salvage/rebuilt
LOL
>>
I assume most FRSs/BRZs you'll see used will have been thrashed or crashed, since they really don't have much appeal beyond boy racers.

You're much better off buying a Miata, since there are plenty sold on looks/style that weren't driven hard.
>>
Go buy one of a dealer lot used or just get a miata. Used 370z is also an option.
>>
>>14648965
of course BRZ owners would be this stupid

I wonder what brand of car gets crashed most often, I am guessing Subaru.
>>
Blown engines or tofu related crashes?
>>
>>14649130
>Go buy one off a dealer lot used
How does that help?
>>
>>14649794
take a wild guess...

>Chris Harris told me car handles so well
>OH FUCK!
>*crashes new car*
>>
>>14649814
Staceeeeeey!
>>
>>14648965
>looking at S2000s on craigslist
>all of them are literally rebuilt
>>
>>14649824
Every S2000 produced was literally crashed or stolen.

I wouldn't be scared of a salvage title due to theft. Yeah the car will be harder to sell in the future, but it also allows you to get into it cheaper. If you don't intend to ever sell it, then you get to pocket that savings and jack yourself off with it.
>>
>>14649794
How would a blown engine change the title status? You don't get an insurance write-off for blowing the engine.
>>
>>14649794
Not even tofu, dipshits wreck them all the time because
>lmao prius wheels
>change them? Ive only had the car for a year!
>>
>>14649852
You're forgetting

>Muh RWD
>Muh Dorifto
>>
File: 1386649756106.jpg (139 KB, 337x450) Image search: [Google]
1386649756106.jpg
139 KB, 337x450
most brz/frs in here are also rebuild title
most of them are "upgraded" with "quailty parts" to hope and sell them for more

it feels like the 240sx all over again
>>
>>14648997
>>14649775
>I hate fun

Its a damn shame it got subie's meme engine, but no turbo. New cars with small engines almost have to turbocharged to be competitive in today's world. Even Honda is using turbos now, who always used NA engines
>>
>>14649863
>it feels like the 240sx all over again

It literally is the 240sx all over again
>>
>>14649863
>>14649886
How is this bad?
>>
>>14649890
>How is this bad?
It isn't 1990 anymore. After 25 years a bottom tier sports car ought to be better, not EXACTLY THE SAME.
>>
>>14649916
You know the frs is faster is shitposting shitlord
>>
>>14649959
I thought that car was all about the feels and not the speed. Can you BRZ/FRS fags make your minds up?
>>
>>14650016
What the fuck are you even talking about he pointed out how they're not "exactly the same"
>>
>>14649824
A lot of s2000's are salvage title due to seat theft. It's very expensive to get OEM air bag equipped seats and a new OEM softop. S2k seats fit a lot of other Hondas.
>>
>>14649809
Because a used car dealership provides professionalism and inspection so that you don't get burned.
>>
>>14649834
bought mine for 13.6k with 60,000 miles on the odo, no accidents, mods, or major issues. 2 years later that same car is now worth 17k in dollaroonies.

come at me.
>>
>>14650836
bench racing tournament 2016 when
>>
/o/ always teaches the frs as a boy race car, but the only one I've ever seen is driven by some 70 yr old boomer that comes into my work
>>
>>14650940
I only see them in the wild with blacked out headlights/tail lights with obnoxiously loud exhausts hooning so I'm inclined to believe the stereotype
>>
>>14650940
Ive seen a couple out here
Half weren't riced, one had the loudest exhaust you could buy, and another the biggest fucking wing
It is what it is
>>
>>14650850
probably another few months when im done school, its too hectic right now for me to be thinking about it, and i know it doesnt take too much to run it
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.