[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Victoria a joke?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 9
File: speeding_fine_revenue.png (62 KB, 532x347) Image search: [Google]
speeding_fine_revenue.png
62 KB, 532x347
Former australian living in america now and after seeing the light here with my burgerbros, i just cannot fucking believe the bullshit nannystate and how i thought it was even remotely ok

>Hidden camera cars EVERYWHERE to get people for 1-5km/h over (this makes up 90% of the fines) with picture related

>Cops in the city of melbourne (not countryside) are highly militant and aggressive to anyone driving a performance orientated car. They see you as the enemy, no matter how polite you are, or if you're a full license driver or new driver.

>Any sort of car meet is attacked. Yes, attacked. The cops will raid meets which EXPLICITLY have rules about not being a stupid bogan cunt and where attendees are told they will get reported to cops if they troublemake. The cops then attend anyway and harass everyone, even those just enjoying cars.
http://www.caradvice.com.au/248607/qld-police-target-car-enthusiasts/

That's right, the cops ignored a MISSING CHILD who was eventually found by the car enthusiasts, while the police kept issuing fines for "not having 6 clicks of the handbrake".

>P platers are harrassed to shit and this fosters a hatred of the cops, instead of the money being spent to work with them and teach them to be better drivers.

>Victoria won't let P plate drivers drive cars their parents own that are a "bit too powerful" despite having TONS MORE SAFETY FEATURES but the new drivers are allowed to drive unroadworthy pieces of fucking shit that they will die in.

>Every single thing you hear from the state is pure propaganda about "muh safety muh children" but if you spend just 5 minutes looking up the statistics you will find out how doctored they are. Compare tasmanian or WA statistics to victoria statistics, where the laws differ and you will notice there is either no change or it's safer where laws are less restrictive.

>Police actively collect bribes now, as there is zero accountability and you are GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT regarding a traffic offense
>>
>>14647026
And now i write this, having escaped the hellhole and broken free of the propaganda i once believed.

In victoria, you can rape and murder a baby and will be as hated as if you did a skid, due to the propaganda they push on the media.

I made this thread to highlight how they lie and fudge statistics and to also offer my condolences to those of you still not on your full license there, or even those still in victoria.

It's heaven here in USA, where there are actually tracks and those of us who are responsible car owners are not associated with bogan cunts.
>>
Yep Aus sucks ass, Im in the ACT so its not as gay since we have no p plate restrictions but the police just make me scared no feel safe.,
>>
File: image.jpg (235 KB, 1080x615) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
235 KB, 1080x615
>>14647026
Cop here, don't have long but op is right. I'm sorry we're such cunts but we have to be, or we get fucked for not meeting quotas. It's utter revenue raising but hey, at least I can collect bribes. Pic related, takings from a few weekends ago.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
>>14647045
And the cash cunts. Now I'm off to do my "job"
>>
>>14647053
>>14647045
My fucking god. You devious PIG!

h..how much is that?
C..can i become hwy patrol too?
>>
>>14647026
What you say about P plate drivers is true. I'm on my fulls now and a few years back, i got an aggressive female copper telling me i was a hoon just because i drove a Supra.

I was respectful and polite, but the bitch still got me for the "handbrake click" bullshit because she knew she had nothing else on me.

I really was not hooning, i was driving home from a long day at work and was just trying to stay awake.

I agree 100% that they need to spend less money harrassing and more on free driver education. Perhaps set up a day for P platers to hop in nice cars and try them out safely at a track, spend some time talking to racing drivers and get some highway patrol there to show they're not all bad.

Because otherwise, all the new drivers are going to see is corrupt cops like this one >>14647053
>>14647045
and hate the cops because of it.
>>
QLD fireman here. We like to light things on fire and then put them out, eventually. It's the highlight of our day.
>>
>>14647081
God damn.

We've got a corrupt cop showing off his bribes and a fireman admitting he starts fires!

Cunts! This is what makes Australia great. (please bash my head in with a rock i want to leave like OP)
>>
>>14647081
How many fires have you started?
>>
>>14647081
FUCKING OATH M8

are you serious? my home burned down in a bushfire some random cunt started, please tell me you put them out after
>>
>>14647026
>Victoria won't let P plate drivers drive cars their parents own that are a "bit too powerful" despite having TONS MORE SAFETY FEATURES but the new drivers are allowed to drive unroadworthy pieces of fucking shit that they will die in.

it's because idiots would get GT-Rs on thier Ps and go wrap around trees. There's no reason a p plater even needs that much power, even a full license driver doesn't need a 500hp car to drive from a to b.
you're the one buying the car, there are plenty of decent cars to buy that aren't 'unsafe peices of crap'. it's your fault for buying it if you do.. there's also a thing called a roadworthy certificate
you're not tsuchiya with 1-2 years of driving experience.
>>
>>14647329
Stay cucked
>>
>>14647329
Explain why tasmania has a lower fatality rate PER CAPITA when it has no restrictions.

Could it be something to do with the fact an idiot will wrap themselves around a pole no matter what car they're in?

And OP was referring to the bullshit ban on family owned luxury cars which are really safe (mercedes as an example) but don't fit the criteria because they have a tiny bit more power.

The P plater then can't drive his dad's super safe car, has no money on his own and dad won't pay for another car...meaning he's now on the road in some super unsafe shitbox.

That's the point he's getting at. That the laws need to be looked at and exemptions need to be made for family cars.

If it was really about safety of course...but it's not about safety, none of this shit is. Hidden speed cameras would not exist to trap people, if it was about safety.
>>
>>14647329
>it's because idiots would get GT-Rs on thier Ps and go wrap around trees. There's no reason a p plater even needs that much power
Come to Vancouver.
>>
>>14647329
Tasmania, ACT, WA, NT statistics.

Never mind, this cunt above beat me to it.

I would like to add, OP's idea about educating p platers over pissing them off and making them hate the cops is a great idea.

Half these bogan cunts do stupid shit to "fuck the police" because they hate them.

And why do they hate the cops? Because of corrupt pieces of shit like>>14647045
>>14647053 taking bribes from them by making up bullshit.

Because of female coppers on powertrips having NO ACCOUNTABILITY.
I'm still amazed that people think guilty until proven innocent laws are good for this country.
>>
>>14647362
was just about to reply this

half the exotics I see have an N on the back
>>
>>14647354
Bad goy, don't question the fact speed cameras deter no-one from speeding, they just fine them after they've gone 200 and crashed.

Nah but seriously, i come from WA where our P platers can drive whatever they want and very few of the accidents are due to them being unable to control because of power.

They go do stupid shit that would get them killed in any car.

>>14647366
So true. We need some programs to make the new drivers respect the cops more and it does not help when you have corrupt cunts running around collecting bribes, female cops on power trips, every hwy patrol is taught to get aggressive to P platers (yes, this is in the handbook for cops).

Kids could be taught to drive well and it would help a few not to do stupid shit...but it would also interfere with revenue raising.

They LIKE goading these kids into doing shit, because it means more fines.
>>
>>14647375
And they don't wrap themselves around poles, because the problem is not the car, it's them being idiots.

I'm more worried about bogan cunts being able to drive 2 tonne cars with shit fucking brakes and bald tyres (yes this is legal here) over their dad's c63 which can stop instantly, has a computer to brake for him if a roo or a kid jumps out infront and also has a thousand airbags.

It's a no brainer to anyone that's not a bootlicking cuck and anyone in this thread defending victoria needs to look no further than the 4th post in this thread, where a cop openly brags about the bribes he takes.
>>
>>14647329
I live in sydney. Saw some asian dude driving a gtr on his green ps last week. Real civilised he was. He'd need to be
>>
>>14647406
The rich ones just get exemptions anyway.

That's the funny part. You never hear about a P plater crashing a GTR even though quite a lot of them have exotic cars....because the ones rich enough to have an exotic, respect the fucking car and don't drive like idiots.

They also just loophole the laws anyway, since it's not about safety but rather money.

I've been on my fulls for years now, but i can sympathise with the new p plater who gets harrassed by melbourne cops. It really is militant down there and as this bloke said >>14647383 the cops are told to be aggressive and scare them.

Obviously it backfires and they do more dumb shit to spite the cops.
>>
Personally though, I'm with the police on this. Driving an old unsafe car you can feel it and take some care because you are reminded of your mortality at a time when you feel invincible. I fucked up a lot driving an old 1 star safety rating vehicle and even wrote it off in the end.

In something that seemingly never comes unstuck god help them when they do
>>
>>14647329

I quite enjoy watching Australians lose their shit over anything masculine like guns and cars. It makes me feel superior.
>>
lol op could you cry any harder

>qld
>vic
literally who gives a fuck
>>
>>14647329
requesting the video of a p plater in a 500hp+ bagged commodore doing a burnout and ending up in someones living room 300m down the road
>>
>>14647424
Nah, you're just a good driver m8 with some respect. You would have done the same in a decent car and it might have saved your life with it's five star rating.

I get what they're saying about driving dad's merc, plus it's not like they'll hoon their dad's car without him flipping his shit. They're accountable for that and they know it.

I agree there's a lot of dumb bogan cunts but they will be dumb no matter what car they drive and should not ruin it for responsible drivers.

Because of the bogans, the cops are now complete assholes to nice and respectful people, which sours them and makes them hate the cops as a result of numerous bad experiences.

>>14647429
Pretty much m8. I have to wonder when this country became so pussified we need to ban everything instead of using our brains.
>>
>>14647429
>"i'm a micro penis manlet and i use guns and big v8 musclecars to compensate for the fact"
>>
>>14647354
cause they're too busy fucking thier cousins

>meaning now his on the road in some unsafe shitbox
why are you buying an unsafe car in the first place? cars have to meet a certian standard to be safe on the road. yea theres certian cars that are safer then others with crash rating, but you can still buy new-ish cars with decent safety standards for 3-4 grand.
you can take public transport or ask a friend/coworker for a lift till you get money to buy a car

what 'mercedes' are you talking about? some of those are still fast cars.
i think your parents need to think a bit if you say they would lend you a high price mercedes when you've only had your license for a year, instead of buying a 2-3 grand car till you can pay them back.

>>14647402
yea not everyones stupid, ute/4wd drivers are way worse then the P plates or non P-plate perfromance car drivers I've seen. Now most know not to do shit around other cars and instead go somewhere secluded if they want to go fast or drift
but someone on p's wanting a performance vehicle, that group of people will be ones doing more unsafe stuff on road compared to average drivers.

if they get a car with less power they won't go flying down mainroads passed cars (which i know people who are on Ps that did that shit, but when they drive a slow shitbox car they drive like normal). i bet if you got in a car with some power you're going to use that and do some fast pulls or go flying round corners etc.. while an average car you won't be able to
>>
>>14647455
>literally making a classic 40 year old liberal woman "argument"

I bet it sounded really cool and fresh in your head, huh cuck?
>>
>>14647663
>typical butthurt micro penis manlet response
>>
>>14647026
I agree with you OP, but since I live in the country (around the Omeo area) I don't have to worry about cops.
The big problem is people from Melbourne who think they're hot shit.
>>
>>14647699
What do they do?
>>
>>14647721
You get city people driving on the Great Alpine Road who have never left the city and they always think their car is better then it actually is.
Around snow season the traffic is insane and loads of people cut blind corners.
>>
>>14647732
Oh I came up there in the summer for a bit of a hoon, it was beautiful though and I ended up slowing down and appreciating the nature. Seems really desolate out there, what's it like to live there? Do you get snow at home?
>>
The worst thing is, Australians are so fucking brainwashed into thinking "it's the law, so it must be right". On forums like Whirlpool (or god forbid in actual conversation with these retards), the moment someone mentions getting out of a speeding fine, or avoiding speed cameras, etc, you're guaranteed to have a chorus of "BUT IF YOU DIDN'T BREAK THE LAW THEN YOU WOULDN'T GET FINED!"

It's like these assholes don't realise laws are put in place by humans and are not infallible, in fact they are far from it. Just because something is "the law" doesn't make it rational (or does your entire world view change every time a law is changed?). I drove 600km this afternoon with a 110 speed limit the whole way, down an almost empty road (save for a few speed traps). I didn't feel "unsafe" when I crept up to 120-130 inadvertently, but I did feel unsafe staring at my speedometer every few seconds instead of the road whenever I passed a parked car.

It pisses me off that people just don't give a shit. It used to be you had a 3km/h leeway before you got fined for speeding. That was already insane, but without a word they lowered it to 2km/h. Going 25km/h over the limit, or any speed over 130 is an instant conviction (i.e. on your criminal record). And nobody seems bothered by this.

Seriously, fuck this country.
>>
>>14647777
>On forums like Whirlpool
whirlpool is like reddit for normie parents.

>It used to be you had a 3km/h leeway
stop crying you melbourne poofta you choose to live there.
>>
>>14647806
>you chose to live there

Like hell I did. Blame my parents for that one, it'd be too much of a hassle to move now.
>>
Come to new zealand

Own assault rifles, streetrace with cops, molest sheep

It's like what Americans think Australia is
>>
Your fault for living in vic m9
Its like all of the bad parts of europe mixed with all of the bad parts of australia.
>>
>>14647827
Yeah but nz isnt even scenic.
I like the road trips to bumfuck nowhere and meeting loose cunts at the rsl. Nowhere else can replicate that
>>
>>14647677
Always thinking about penis
>>
>>14647429
>Australians
Melbourne cucks aren't Australians. They're our national shame.
>>
>>14647045
>>14647053
Fucking aussies
>>
>>14647026
Yes, your country is a joke. There's a reason we make fun of you cunts, because you're so happy to lick the government boot.

Even when there's a pig in this thread alone admitting he takes bribes!
>>
File: IMG_20150712_220858.png (2 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150712_220858.png
2 MB, 2048x1536
>>14647766
Yeah, there isn't a lot going on. The whole place is dying because there are just no jobs.
Where I am isn't really high enough to get hold snow, but last winter we got a little bit. Picture related.
>>
File: neverevereverereferer.jpg (47 KB, 433x419) Image search: [Google]
neverevereverereferer.jpg
47 KB, 433x419
>be australian
>wake up next to your sister
>"ay dahlin fahk moi that was a noice root last noight"
>ride a kangaroo to the shitposting plant
>get stopped by abos
>their faces haven't loaded yet because of high ping
>give them all your petrol anyway
>apologise for invading their country
>say thank you to the traditional owners of the land, the irrawajjialabumbajjiju people
>continue on your way
>shitpost hard on 4chan all day so you can afford to pay your internet bill ($1000 for 0.1bps connection, 3mb data cap)
>go home
>get mugged by abos again
>no petrol this time, give them some of your ping instead
>switch on the tv
>the wallabies lost to new zealand again
>"fahkin no worries m8 she'll be roight I'll just watch the loigue instead"
>the kangaroos lost to new zealand again
>"m-muh cricket"
>http://www.3news.co.nz/sport/video-highlights-australia-bowled-out-for-60-england-dominate-day-one-2015080706
>"m-muh afl"
>can't see what's happening, players' mullets blocking the camera
>go to new zealand, steal some pavlova and claim it was yours all along
>cry yourself to sleep muttering "m-muh hdi, m-muh gdp per capita"
>get bitten by spoidah
>die within seconds
>>
>>14651423
Do you live on your own farm? I was considering buying a property out there just for some isolation when i'm taking time off work, can you tell me anything more about the area?

Would really be appreciated.

Also curious as to what cops are like out there. One time i went through and saw no other cars and then the other time saw an entire convoy of police and military cars going the other way.

Is there a military facility or something near omeo?
>>
>>14651456
I know a few rich doctors who own retreats and hobby farms out that way. They love it. Great hunting and fishing, good 4x4 tracks and perfect of you want isolation.

Rumor had it that terrorists were training out bush there. Not sure if it was true though.
>>
>>14651474
maby it was actually army training out there, cause i saw a lot of army trucks coming through great alpine road.

it really is such a beautiful place though, what are the locals like? im curious to know more but theres not much online about the history apart from a bit of goldfields stuff
>>
>>14651491
The story was that a cop pulled over a car full of Muslims and they were armed to the teeth without the proper licences, however the cop let them go since he was the only one around. As in no one would know if he was killed.

The locals are pretty good, but you do have the typical bogans who will fuck you over for a dollar. But I prefer the people out there much more than the city.
>>
>>14651537
Not the guy asking about omeo but i'm also curious, how are countryfolk to gay people?

I'm not a flaming faggotlord and i woulden't push my beliefs on anyone else, but i don't wanna go on a countryside trip with my boyfriend and have to worry about some asshole cunt.
>>
>>14651537
Do cops really pull you over out there?

I've never been pulled over in the countryside and i hoon like crazy (not in the towns though, i'm respectful of that, i would be mad if someone did that in my town too) and i've never had a problem with countryside coppers. I hear they're pretty chill.

Also side note, have you ever been to pilot wilderness? I saw it on the map and i'm kinda curious, but i don't have a 4wd and i figure it's gonna be gravel roads.
>>
>>14651537
What if you were a white guy with just a regular gun, not secured but you have license for it.

Would the copper be ok with that since he's a country copper and knows you're not up to no good?

I'm from mildura and this omeo place sounds cool, it's hours away from me though but i might make a trip out of it.
>>
>>14651551
I'm not actually sure. Some of the people I know out there have gay friends, but I'm sure you'd be fine as long as you didn't walk around flaunting your gayness.

>>14651561
I got done doing 130km/h once, but the cop lowered it to 125 so I only lost my licence for a month. Past Benambra though people speed all the time. Pretty sure cops don't go that far unless they're doing the yearly blitz.

>>14651573
Yeah, no cop is going to care if you're going hunting or something, especially if you're a farmer. But if you were driving around with a loaded gun or something stupid like that you'd probably be in a bit of trouble.

I'd say that even though there is little police presence, they expect you to not go crazy with breaking the law. If people push the lone too much they'll just send heaps of cops over there.
>>
>>14651605
Cool, when is the yearly blitz by the way? Snow season?

I don't speed in towns just because i figure it would suck for the residents to hear the noise, but just curious if they try and speed trap like melbourne's cops do (melb cops are fucking absurd like OP is saying) or if they're just there to stop really dumb shit and dangerous shit.
>>
>>14647026
what fucking gets me is the comments on Police pages etc about someone getting done for speeding.
They say shit like go to a track if you want to speed. Powercruise cost 400 buckies for entry and a few hours in your car costs 300+ anywhere. I literally saw some old witch say it cost 5 dollars to enter a track, maybe in the 1920s you daft cunt.

fucking baby boomers, fucking tracy grimshaw, fucking ACA go suck my dongle
>>
>>14651638
The closest track is an hour out of the city, closed on most days and costs hundreds of bucks.

What gets me is when the cops harrass meets where everyone's causing no problems. Just standing around talking about cars.

And that one where the cops ignored the missing little girl to keep fining made my blood fucking boil.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160316-110821.png (2 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160316-110821.png
2 MB, 1080x1920
>>14651625
I think it's random, but there are definitely more cops during snow season.

Pictured is O'Connell's straight. Great place to speed, but you have to watch out. Sometimes the guy leaves his cows and horses on the side of the road. Plus he may report you if you speed past his house at 200km/h.
>>
>>14651646
Last time i went out through dartmouth's left side and it was national park.

I saw a bunch of club members riding the opposite direction in various cars and 1 really stupid bitch on my side who was fading her brakes and going to kill herself on the cliffs when they failed (she literally perma had brakes on for like 20 min before i could overtake).

Saw no cops the entire 5-6hours out there, infact the only cops i've seen was the military convoy and it didn't look like they were booking anyone.

On another note, supermarkets and stuff? What kind of shops are there in the valley? (not just omeo but the surrounding towns)
>>
>>14651680
The only place you can really do shopping is in Bairnsdale. Omeo has a good butcher and Baker, but you'll probably have to head down to Bairsdale every 2nd week or so to stock up.
Bairnsdale is alright, but they don't call it the ice capital for nothing.
>>
>>14651697
Ya i stopped off there for a bit and it seemed quite scummy. Like small towns up in the valleys and shit are older and more run down, but they have people smiling instead of perma angry face.

Have you ever been to pilot wilderness?
>>
>>14651708
Nah, I don't leave Vic very often. Although I do want to go on a good road trip. What's it like?
>>
>>14651724
I dunno, but it seems to be close to koziusko, but i think it requires 4wd to get to.

If you're after a nice road trip, go through mt bawbaw-powelltown-yarra valley. It's a great route.
>>
>>14651102
>be Australian
>pay pig to get away with hooning

>be American
>get beaten by cop
>>
File: 1455651686339.jpg (190 KB, 1184x828) Image search: [Google]
1455651686339.jpg
190 KB, 1184x828
>>14647076
what is a handbrake click fine?
>>
>>14652806
If your handbrake does not click some absurd number of times, you can be fined.

Even if it's fully functional. It's a bullshit law for them to sting people they don't like.
>>
File: 1450827175216.png (142 KB, 600x1000) Image search: [Google]
1450827175216.png
142 KB, 600x1000
>>14652823
jesus christ
my state has inspections + emissions if you live in a urbanized county, but passing is pretty easy and you only pay $35 for the sticker. Plus radar is illegal for use by police if they are not stationary
>>
>>14647777
>Whirlpool
That's because Whirlpool is full of bootlicking autists. Using Whirlpool to represent the average Australian is like using one of those shitty SJW liberal arts colleges you guys have as representative of the average American.

>muh stock Mazda 3
>i...it's not a girl car guys
>>
>>14647045
too bad the real badges are silver, but youve got all the underaged posters.

>>14647076
police are supposed to treat the public with respect at all times, should have reported her.
>>
>>14647354
immigrants dont like tasmania, therefore they keep their shitful driving to the mainland.
>>
>>14653446
So we should make laws preventing immigrants and bogans from driving.
After that i feel like every single statistic would go down.
>>
>>14647777
yea but, unless youre doing atleast 30km/h over, youre just as """"fast"""" from A to B as you are doing the speed limit.
>>
>>14647026
Victoria is the California of Australia, prove me wrong.
>>
>>14653493
worse m8.
>>
File: img_7826.jpg (23 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
img_7826.jpg
23 KB, 500x500
>>14652823
absolute rubbish, the faggot probably got done for having pic on the handbrake.
>>
>>14653493
its more like the uk of australia
>>
>>14653451
the cunts drive on their suspended licenses all the time, we cant stop them without culling them.
>>
>>14652806
>>14652823
in california it has to be more than 7 clicks 10 to be super safe.

>>14653500
this will get you a ticket or a car search for that bullshit
>>
>>14653500
Nah mate, just because there are cunts out there who do deserve to get fucked by the cops does not mean everyone does.

There's a load of corrupt officers out there (fuck there's one in this thread bragging about it) and the handbrake thing is pretty common. Easy and quick defect.
>>
>>14653521
got a link explaining the handbrake thing? Im pretty sure that different cars would have a differing "click amount" or whatever.
>>
>>14653532
I've never been stung myself but know a bunch of mates who have.

Basically if it's not at maximum tightness they can defect you.

It's one of those technically legal things the cops do just to piss you off when they can't find anything else.

I know there's some seriously dumb cunts on our roads, but we don't need to give the cops these crazy powers. Look how they're abusing them. Cops should be stopping criminals (like that apex gang that rioted at a fucking kids festival and cops could not do shit) instead of trying to revenue raise.

There's actual dangerous bogans on the road that need to be taken off, they should go hunt them.

http://www.sau.com.au/forums/topic/359168-bull-sht-roadworthy-rules/page-2

Have a read of this.
>>
>>14653429
Lawyer here, the regular duties ones are silver.
Gold is for highway patrol, court officers, special units and commissioners. (it's also not real gold, by the way)
The badge is legit, you can just google and see countless others like it.

Now as to if that's just his personal cash and he's bantering or actually taking bribes, i have no clue.

On another note who wants to hear about a bogan client i had to defend the other day (not a traffic offense)
>>
>>14653584
Lets hear about Dazza, then.
>>
>>14653613
Bloke was charged with break and enter, property destruction because he tried to steal a slurpee machine from a 7-11 in a ramraid.

He was too dumb to realize if he raided anywhere else he could have gotten enough cash to buy heaps of slurpee machines.

Anyway, bloke rocks up to court after i tell him to dress nice in his "best flannel" and kept interupting me to interject his own version of events while i was trying to get him off, cut the magistrate off a few times too and the bloke just flipped and ordered him a day in jail KEK.

We're now scheduled for next week and i can't wait for this cunt to do some more crazy shit. I'm trying to get him off and he's making it harder.
>>
>>14647907

>NZ isn't scenic

What the fuck am I reading right now
>>
>>14653632
>he tried to steal a slurpee machine from a 7-11 in a ramraid
Christ, of all the things to steal. I get that bogans are uneducated but this guy has to have something wrong with his head. Can you argue that he's a tard for a lighter sentence?
>>
>>14653648
That's what im doing. I'm saying he has mental illness as result of bad upbringing.

It's all bullshit of course, the bloke wanted slurpees at home and was also too stupid to realize he'll have to refill the machine with the shit he dosent have
>>
>>14653659
Slurpees at home sound pretty good, actually.

Did he at least ram the place with a ute or something to haul it back in or was he expecting to fit it in the boot?
>>
>>14653550
Highway patrol are not real police in Australia m80s.
Literal shitkickers, fucktards and disgraces to the force are relegated to highway duty because they can't be trusted with real policing, or are too stupid to trust with anything. They might wear a badge and drive a car with red and blue lights, but they are pencil pushing agents of the tax office. Talk to some real police about traffic cops, see how many actually view them as anything more than a joke.
>>
>>14653659
You legal aid m8?
>>
>>14653684
yea a ute, the reason he got caught is cause his ute shit itself right as it rammed in.

bloke chained up the slurpee machine to drag it up the road, indian guy was yelling, he jumps in his ute and it wont start, he legs it home (cops get him later cause his ute was left there).

Funny shit
>>14653702
This is true. No-one defends or likes hwy patrol, even real cops. But they're still there and being corrupt cunts to everyone.

>>14653708
Yes
>>
>>14653711
Ah, that explains the retarded bogan client. Legal aid work is terrible m8, tried getting a junior position in a firm? Even if the pay is worse, they'll jump your salary up within 4 months after a work review.
>>
>>14647329
>There's no reason a p plater even needs that much power
Why do you NEED a A̶̷S̶̷S̶̷A̶̷U̶̷L̶̷T̶̷ ̶̷W̶̷E̶̷A̶̷P̶̷O̶̷N̶̷ Fast Car.
Won't someone thing of children?

What a joke country tbqh. Literally worse than Britain.
Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.