[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the story with Subaru lesbians? Will people think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: forester1228150044[1].jpg (65 KB, 800x588) Image search: [Google]
forester1228150044[1].jpg
65 KB, 800x588
What's the story with Subaru lesbians? Will people think I'm a homosexual if I buy a Forester? Straight man btw
>>
>>14644869
Yeah, Homos love these things>>14644869
>>
>>14644869
Well you like women right? does that not make you a lesbian?
>>
The men who drive these are usually betas with the odd douche in an STI tuned one who thinks he's Pastrana and ends up top down in a ditch.
>>
>>14644974
what about men who drive a bug eye wrx?
>>
>>14644996
Vaping stancefags or ok dudes.
>>
the outback is a pretty good daily driver.
>>
File: 2CIS.jpg (65 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
2CIS.jpg
65 KB, 720x960
>all wheel drive
>station wagon
>middle range in terms of expenses, can be had for cheap, but maintenance can get expensive
>basically the most practical car ever, also a little fun, can hoon onna dirt with it
>apparently it's the lesbian car of choice
They've got good taste in cars, I suppose. It's basically the perfect non-car-person car.
>>
I joke with my dad who drives a forester that only old people drive Foresters, and we found that its true 9/10 times..

We figured that Foresters are good tow vehicles compared to other stationwagons, and old people sure do love caravans.
>>
>>14644869
>straight man
>buying a crossover
Time to turn in your man card.
>>
File: ElRisitas.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
ElRisitas.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
>>14645258
>he has a man card
>>
>>14644869
Subarus are mainstream now.
>>
>>14645258
Old foresters were actually pretty based.
>>
>>14645522
Yea, when they were slightly lifted hatchbacks with conventional automatics and manuals instead of shitty CVTs.
>>
literally who cares

I fucking know I sure don't
>>
>>14644869
I thought that was exclusive to Outbacks and the newer station wagons.

Although most Forester owners I know are absolute faggots and actually enjoy getting BTFO by XR6Ts all day every day because they're the only other car they decide to race against.

So either way you're a shit.
>>
>>14647136
You'll care when the Department of Homeland Security comes for you.
>>
I loved my Foresters
But I wouldn't buy any one after the SG/SH version
>>
>>14645168
You can hoon onna street too if you have an auto because shitty auto AWD.
>>
File: lez.jpg (106 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
lez.jpg
106 KB, 1024x683
>>14644869
>Will people think I'm a homosexual if I buy a Forester?
Depends where you live.
>>
>>14645258
This

Crossovers are the gayest development of the auto industry, specifically marketed towards pussywhipped betas and soccer moms
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.