[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
2016 Camaro
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (293 KB, 1834x1032) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
293 KB, 1834x1032
Can someone explain why someone would buy one of these? What makes them choose this over a similarly priced "sports" car or even an older model?
>>
File: not bad for a two-year-old.png (380 KB, 651x342) Image search: [Google]
not bad for a two-year-old.png
380 KB, 651x342
>>
File: image.jpg (315 KB, 1300x975) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
315 KB, 1300x975
Dat Alpha
Faster than stang.
Fastet than m4
Dat glorious LT1 vee-ate torks
Basically a corvette with a "backseat"
20" wheels.
Neat air vents to blow on your balls while you drive.
Suspension has magnets.
Magnets are cool.
What's there not to enjoy?
>>
>>14638492
>no outward visibility

also,
>GM
>>
>>14638492
Does how fat and "modern" styled they are bother you? They hardly look American. Seem heavily Asian influenced in styling.
>>
File: fixedcamaro.jpg (730 KB, 1300x939) Image search: [Google]
fixedcamaro.jpg
730 KB, 1300x939
Just section it, easy fix
>>
>>14638492
It is not faster than the M4.
Also in the BMW you get an extra called ''visibility''
>>
>>14638549
It doesn't look as cool, though. I find one of the appeals to American sports cars is that they all look like something dreamed up by a bored schoolboy. It's basically a giant toy.

The same applies to Euro super cars but those are well out of our price range.

I can appreciate the dignified style of performance models like the M4 and 5, but if I want something stupid and fun I'll get something that looks the part too.
>>
>>14638549
Fuck off denis
>>
Fastest car under 40K
Handles better than the M4
28mpg highway
Interior isn't shit

Too bad only manlets can fit in it
>>
File: 1436145757594.jpg (27 KB, 843x515) Image search: [Google]
1436145757594.jpg
27 KB, 843x515
>>14638549
If you're not a shitty driver and know how to adjust your mirrors, you dont need the visibility. Unless you're just a little bitch.
Also yes it is faster than the m4 and gets better gas mileage you dipshit
>>
File: grill.jpg (204 KB, 1300x975) Image search: [Google]
grill.jpg
204 KB, 1300x975
>>14638513
Funny that you say that because an asian was the lead designer of the 5th gen I believe.
>>
>>14637407

Because they like the way it looks?
Because it's fast enough for them?
Because they're not autistic enough to give a fuck about 2 second differences in lap times.
>>
Why do modern camaros and mustangs look so goddamn pigfat?
>>
>>14640490
>Everybody that isn't an awkward lanklet is a manlet
>>
>>14640538

because the target market is baby boomers who have creaky backs/knees/hips and struggle to get into anything low and narrow

the average boomer would pretty much be happy with a SUV with a camaro front
>>
>>14640538

It's probably the fender flares mostly, their like the love handles of a car. Modern muscle cars have huge brakes and tires compared to a old muscle cars with "pizza cutter" tires and tiny drum brakes.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.