[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fiat cinquecento
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
I know everyone will probably say that this car is only a shopping cart for girls.

But what would you think about guy owning this car? Gay/not gay?

Also, general Fiat thread
>>
>>14633247

abarth 500's are pretty acceptable and fun
>>
>>14633247
Why though? I feel like there are so many better options in the price range.
>>
File: fiat-500-fd-085_0.jpg (21 KB, 420x280) Image search: [Google]
fiat-500-fd-085_0.jpg
21 KB, 420x280
>>14633276
I can get one for a really great price + perfect city car + i love the design.
>>
>>14633247
Back to /fit/ faggot.
>>
>>14633247
even a punto or panda is less gay
>>
>>14633314
Just buy it then, it's a breddy gud car
>>
>>14633247
All Fiat's are gay. The end.
>>
File: Fegote (5).jpg (766 KB, 2122x1592) Image search: [Google]
Fegote (5).jpg
766 KB, 2122x1592
>>14636094
gude memes

OP what engine do you have in mind?
>>
Yeah that's gay as fuck mate.
>>
>>14633247
My dad had the 1.2 as a rental for a bit, and reckoned it was the most boring car he'd ever driven. That may or may not matter to you.

Yeah, if you drive one as a dude you're going to look like a ponce, but in some circles it's cool to look like a ponce, so I wouldn't orry too much about that.
>>
>>14636441
>1.2
>boring

Yeah like every other NA engines made especially for the city or people who have just taken their driving license and need a calm engine with high MPG.

If OP lives in Europe: go for the 105 hp 0.9 twinair.
>>
File: fiata.jpg (50 KB, 573x385) Image search: [Google]
fiata.jpg
50 KB, 573x385
Is the fiata going to be any good?
>>
>>14636550
Well yeah, it was never going to be fun, but he reckoned the MK2 Twingo 1.2 he had the year before was a much better drive. He's always hated the 500's styling though, so perhaps there's a bit of bias there.
>>
>>14636585
The ND is good, and Fiat's turbo engines are good, so it ought to be unless some bizarre fuckup occurs somewhere. Which, to be fair, has happened to FIAT before.
>>
>>14636585
As it is a MX-5 with different styling and turbo engine / transmission you can reasonably say that this car will be at least as good as the mx5.
>>
>>14633247
Go Abarth or go home.
>>
>>14633247
Meh, I wouldn't give a damn what other people think of my cars. Personally I think it's cute looking but I'd avoid id just because dat glorious Italian reliability.
>>
>>14633247
Just hit 20k miles on my '14 Abarth. I've had six "gas station conversations" about it so far. One grill, a chubby Indian with a riced Maxima, and four old men who just want to tell me my car "looks snazzy." Regular 500/GQ edition is a little gay but the Abarth is just a go-kart. They plaster it with scorpions just to let everyone know how manly and not gay you are.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>14638855

I loved my abarth, pic lated.

I got so tired of the gay comments the only final straw was my wastegate breaking and their shitty service.

Got muh brz that weekend.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.