[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Let's invent a paint you can't sand, polish or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: BMW-New-York-Auto-Show-159.jpg (202 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
BMW-New-York-Auto-Show-159.jpg
202 KB, 1280x853
>Let's invent a paint you can't sand, polish or wax

What were BMW thinking?
>>
>>14630050
money
>>
>It looks good and out target market doesn't know shit about shit about fuck about cars anyway so it won't even be a consideration for them because if something goes wrong they will just send it to one of our certified mechanics who will rape their butthole ferociously and make us more cash money.
>>
>>14630050
>bmw
>ever caring about making maintenance and repair easy, cheap, or even possible
>>
>>14630110
>being this shit at fixing cars
>>
>>14630115
>being this buttblasted about the fact that BMW are not customer self-service oriented platforms

It's in their fucking business plan you brand-cuck.
>>
>>14630115
Another eurofag in damage control mode
>>
>BMW
>Not all about profits

just stop buying their shit cars lmao
>>
>>14630050

BMW has been designing their cars to be money sinks for about 20 years now anon
>>
normal paint finishes are available you retards
>>
>BMW was the first manufacturer to use flat paint
no
>>
>>14630192
Yeah I cant believe these retards claimed it only came in one finish.

No, I literally can't because literally no one did, retard.
>>
File: 02.png (198 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
02.png
198 KB, 300x300
>>14630210

I thinnk you replied to the wrong reply but either way you're still a mong.

If you want matte or satin paint you live with the drawbacks of not being able to polish or wax it. If you want to polish and wax your car you get normal paint.
How is this fucking difficult to understand?
>>
>>14630050

why the fuck would you sand brand new paint fuckface? not even a bimcuck but, up yours
>>
>>14630238
I don't bother with brand-cuck overpriced under performed over engineered under whelming nerd turd cars and it's all about candy paint where I'm from that ain't never changed mang.
>>
>>14630250
>why the fuck would you sand brand new paint

To remove orange peel.
>>
Audi has paint just like that as well.
>>
>>14630268

Fair enough, point taken, but matte paint doesn't suffer from orange peel like gloss does. Allow me to rephrase my original post.

why the fuck would you sand brand new matte paint fuckface? not even a bimcuck but, up yours
>>
>>14630250
If you get a scratch in the paint you have to repaint the entire panel and it's very hard to color match.
>>
File: n,mxncvkjhore.jpg (6 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
n,mxncvkjhore.jpg
6 KB, 275x183
>>14630125
>arguing that a business wants to make money in the short-run using proprietary technology is despicable
>being this entitled to new technologies
>collectivist detected

Without innovation implemented by top-tier brands technological process would halt. However, as time passes proprietorship technologies, and license agreements expire and become available to third-parties letting a free-market decide what is best -- usually in the form of competition, choice, and lower costs - each benefiting the consumer. Consider how well capitalism and a free-market works to make entitled /o/-participants able to benefit from such technologies just a few years after their debut, for a fraction of their original cost in return for money that can be earned using wealth-creation.
>>
>>14630333
then get normal paint since you obviously can't afford the upkeep?
>>
They do it for the art, and sell it to rich people.
>>
>bmw enslaved jews during ww2
>jews still running bmw now
>proprietary jew paint to make monies.
>>
>invent a paint

It's semigloss retard. Hardly anything new.
>>
>>14630971
>getting THIS butthurt about your cuck-brand being called out on how they are cucking you
>ever
ISHYGDDT
>>
>>14630050
Hows this different from every retard that plastidips their car. SO you dont wax it. Who gives a fuck.
>>
File: 098oijflgkjhs.jpg (7 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
098oijflgkjhs.jpg
7 KB, 300x168
>>14636826
>straw manning
>accusing

Have argued for capitalism, free-markets, and wealth-creation -- without mentioning the manufacturer of the vehicle depicted in OP's pic-related.

Likewise, an insult is not an argument, spoiled child.

Similarly, following the logic that trading money for goods is laughable -- please argue why desirable items should be free, and why those who earn should pay for those that don't.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.