[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> women are driving mustangs, chargers and jacked up trucks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 247x204) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 247x204
> women are driving mustangs, chargers and jacked up trucks

> men are driving civics and miatas

What a time to be alive
>>
but I like miatas ;___;
>>
>>14624035
Why do you care?
Many people drive many things.
>>
>women acting like men in an attempt to be taken seriously

What a time to ignore women
>>
Civics and Miatas are based.
>>
I want a Prius desu senpai.

I'm not blinded by the marketing of v8s and things. I don't need one most of the time.
>>
>>14624120
You sound like a really boring person
>>
>>14624035
>he doesn't like civics
>he doesn't like miatas
>>
>>14624126
Don't need a v8 to go do outdoor sports activities. My life doesn't revolve around a vehicle.
>>
>>14624130
I don't either

They're boring shitboxes
>>
>>14624035
Drive whatever the fuck you want. Miatas and some of the older Civics have great engineering.

t. Mustang owner.
>>
>>14624133
See
>>14624126
>>
>>14624137
So you've never driven either
>>
>>14624133
>my life doesn't revolve around a vehicle
where do you think you are?
>>
>>14624133
then why are you here on this board?
>>
>>14624143
Why. If anything I'm exciting.

I have a great group Of friends. We fish, golf, snowboard, tennis, snowmobile, boat, cook, eat, ping pong, drink, bicycle ride and do amazing stunts, trips to Mexico, wakeboard, play musical instruments etc.

Please tell me how owning a 490hp v8 car would make any of those activities go any better.
>>
>Old whipped boomer men walking tiny toy dogs

Needs more testosterone desu society has too much estrogen it's sickening.
>>
>>14624035
>implying civics are more gendered than they are cheap
It's more impoverished than feminine
>>
>>14624153
>>14624157
Mine doesn't revolve around vehicles either.
Doesn't mean I don't enjoy talking about cars.
You people are retarded.
>>
>>14624176
I enjoy talking about cars. I just said I don't want big v8s and muscle cars that women want these days and said my preferred alternative. Then you Ming dynasty Fucks team up on me over what? What did I do wrong?
>>
>>14624176
Learn to take a joke.
>>
>>14624162
you're posting on an automotive enthusiast board while shitting on enthusiast cars. You've got a great group of friends. Why don't you go talk to them instead of hanging out where you obviously don't belong "desu senpai"
>>
>>14624035
i bet if i held you down and forcably fucked you in the ass that shit wouldnt be that big of a deal
>>
>>14624204
I'm not. I just. Fuck you all. I'm abandoning this thread you teriyaki Ming dynasty fucks.
>>
>>14624204
>automotive enthusiast
Is not exclusive to sports cars.
You can be enthusiastic about a Geo metro for fucks sake
>>
>>14624176
It doesn't help your case coming onto an auto board claiming "I wan't a prius and V8's are for people blinded by marketing", then expecting some sort of validation from car enthusiasts who could care less about your opinion.
>>
>>14624213
So long Captain Faggot

You'll be back, just like your bitch mom comes back every night even after saying she can't keep doing this.
>>
>>14624233
That wasn't me. But ok
>>
>>14624238
No, that was you.
>>
>>14624238
you made a post in agreement with the anon's comment, so it's still indirectly aimed at you.
>>
>>14624250
Nope. If you had reading comprehension. You would see
>Mine doesn't revolve around vehicles either
>either
Meaning I'm a different person.
>>
>>14624257
I wasn't looking for validation or saying not to buy a V8.
Do whatever you want.
>>
>>14624262
>meaning I'm pretending to be a different person
FTFY
>>
>>14624296
Thanks for proving your retardation.
>>
>>14624262
No it was you.
>>
>>14624120

If you don't need a V8, you don't need a "pony/muscle car" either. Should of bought a focus you pussy. I bet you drive it like a Prius too.
>>
>>14624035
Correction OP:

Woman are driving base models of these cars.
Men want the v8 versions but companies have gotten so fucking greedy that most people cant afford some 40k american car that most likely will fall apart in the first year and will lose 75% of its value by that time.

What a time to be alive
>>
>>14624319
No it was you
>>
>>14624337
Calling someone a "pussy" over what they drive.

Confirmed for edgy lowlife
>>
>>14624346
Then who was it
>>
>>14624348
Says the fix gear bike riding hipster faggot
>>
>>14624348

There's certain circumstances where it's warranted.

Don't miss your stop, anon ;)

Go back to making twingo memes m8.
>>
>>14624357
Buddy lose some weight. Then you can too.
>>
"It makes me feel safer." - women who DD trucks

No shit.
>>
File: 1456381841190.png (33 KB, 1020x426) Image search: [Google]
1456381841190.png
33 KB, 1020x426
>>14624352
>>
>>14624364
No no it was you. You're the one that was told that you had no reading comprehension.
>>
>>14624035
I know a girl who drives manual v8 mustang. She's typical ballsy women, too
I cannot understand how some "men" prefer a women that has no sense of women in her. Maybe it's a really americuck thing
>>
>>14624410
No that was you
>>
>>14624120
Does your wife's son also use your car?
>>
>>14624360
>be public nuisance spandex warrior who takes cock up the ass regularly
>be supreme bourgeois gentleman in my comfy car
Gee I wonder
>>
>>14624162
Lol who the fuck cares if you have "a life"
Get the fuck out here if you don't like v8s
We are not sharing our good father activities on a automobile board. We talk about loud motherfucker fast cars. Go fuck yourself. Fuck your fishing. Fuck your road trip. If you don't like v8 cars and don't even drive one, and has no attempt or interest in getting one, then you shouldn't be here to educate us about your shit life. Fucking stupid cuck think you're better than us or what? Lmao
>>
>>14624482
You wonder how you got to be such a petulant twit in your life. Your posts are offensive and unwarranted and based on your warped view of the world. There is a world outside your room you know.

Go ahead and google the word "petulant" that I used. Go ahead. I'll give you time since you probably don't know what it means. Go ahead! Don't get nervous.
>>
Theres this blonde women lives around here drives a lifted brotruck

she might not be attractive but im kind of far away in my low rider
>>
>>14624496
>Lol who the fuck cares if you dont have "a life"
>Get the fuck out here if you don't like normal cars
>We are not sharing our insecurities on a automobile board. We talk about all kinds of cars. Go fuck yourself. Fuck your insecurity. If you don't like normal cars and don't even drive one, and have no attempt or interest in getting one, then you shouldn't be here to educate us about your shitty insecure life. Fucking stupid cuck think you're better than us or what? Lmao
Ftfy.
>>
>>14624501
>art school drop out Anon-kun tries to prove his intellect by using the word "petulant" in a defense for regularly taking dicks up his ass
>this someone makes him the better Anon, and doesn't just make him look like an idiot
Look, I realized you're triggered but you need to get off that high horse. I understand I your plebian existence doesn't match up with your idealized bohemian reality you've constructed within the deep recesses of your mind and you feel the need to lash out against those that experience an opulent lifestyle, but you need to retard that anger.
>>
>>14624531
Listen here petulant twit. You're a loser!
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.