[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which country has the worst drivers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: map.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
map.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1200
Which country has the worst drivers?
>>
Yours. My country has the best drivers.
>>
>>14622825
/thread
>>
>>14622818
India
Any country in Africa
>>
>>14622818
Chad
>>
File: shitposting-loudly2.gif (295 KB, 600x490) Image search: [Google]
shitposting-loudly2.gif
295 KB, 600x490
>>14622818
The Italians
>>
>>14622841
REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>14622853

It still amazes me how relatively few accidents there are relatively to driving habits.
>>
>>14622840
I second India
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts
>mfw
>>
>>14622893
Considering parking is basically a large-scale game of Bumper Cars, Italians probably just stopped reporting accidents after a while.
>>
>>14622818
Probably a tie between India and Pakistan
>>
>>14622818
Easily the U.K
everyone is old as fuck and just assumes they're driving correctly, when they've just been incompetent for years.
>>
UK
Italy
Any African country
Any South American country
POO IN THE LOO
>>
File: 1428367714966.jpg (17 KB, 500x368) Image search: [Google]
1428367714966.jpg
17 KB, 500x368
The thing is you expect Indians and Russians to be horrible suicidal drivers. Americans on the other hand have absolutely no excuse for their garbage driving, they simply suck because they can afford it.
>>
>>14622919
Oh, also Russia.
>>
Well I've driven cars in the US, Germany, Italy, France, the UK, Austria, Belgium, the Netherlands, Denmark and I can safely say that the worst drivers live in the US and France. Italians are aggressive, but know how to control their cars.
>>
>>14622919
>Italy
fuck off this nigger is right >>14622934
>Italians are aggressive, but know how to control their cars.
>>
>>14622934
Have you driven a Le car in indiastan
>>
The combination of cheap, high-powered cars, cheap gasoline and no proper driving education is what makes the US-traffic so fucked. Craziest traffic I've seen was in Rome though. Anyone who can survive there more than 20 minutes is a fucking madman.
>>
>>14622895

Bumping a car while parking it's not an accident, it's what you do every day.
I'm talking about high speed accidents.
There is an old guy who drives like a maniac where I live, he was a boat racing world champion or something like that.
>>
>>14623044
>Bumping a car while parking it's not an accident
>it's what you do every day
>every day
the fuck?
>>
>>14623086
It's an exaggeration, but yes in some big cities it's not uncommon to slightly bump other cars while parralel parking.
>>
>>14623044
Parisians parallel park in neutral without a brake so they can push each other around a little and fit into tighter spaces.
>>
>>14623118
>>14623127
So basically eurococks can never own a nice car because of fucktards who think this kind of shit is acceptable?
>>
>>14623147
t. the country that keys cars
>>
>>14623147
If you own a nice car you park it in garage
>>
>>14622894
DESIGNATED
>>
>>14623147
in middle europe they don't do stuff like that
germans can park normally most of the time.
>>
>>14623034
Truth. Driver's training in the US has always been bad.
>>
>>14623147
That, and insane taxes make fun/fast cars pretty much impossible to buy new.
Since no one buys them new, there are none on the used market.

Hot hatches literally exist because yurop is cucked by their governments.
>>
worst: asia
best: germany and austria
>>
>>14623147
I don't know about the rest of Europe, but in Italy you have a commuter shitbox and a nicer car for other uses.
Space is at premium, gas is expensive and insurance/taxes are high so people tend to buy small cars.
My car does 0-100 km/h in 18s or so.
I don't even know why I'm posting here.
>>
>>14622818
Sweden.
>No quality F1 drivers in history
>No Rally champ since the times of jesus

They are also a pain in the ass here at the border in Tornio-Haparanda. None of them knows how to use a roundabout.
>>
French canadia
>haitians
>maghrebis
>frogs
>>
File: レモン (44).jpg (471 KB, 1600x899) Image search: [Google]
レモン (44).jpg
471 KB, 1600x899
>>14623195
pls drive a fiat and be a qt girl
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 470x352) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 470x352
>>14623185
>Germany
>>
>>14622818
Just my personal experience:

Japan has great drivers based on my time there. They're timid by Western standards, but very conscientious and safe.

British Columbia has okay drivers, but they do bizarre, random shit (like a three-point u-turn in a narrow, two-way road in heavy traffic). They're also a menace on US streets because they seem to think that because they're in a different country, they must drive like they have no knowledge of traffic laws.

Barbados has competent if scary drivers. The roads there are mostly shit, so you can hardly blame them when they get crazy.

Italy has fine drivers, but some completely insane taxi drivers. Narrow, basalt-paved streets and mad taxi drivers are pretty harrowing.

The US drivers vary wildly by region.
Illinois (Chicago in particular) has terrible, aggressive drivers.

Indiana (particularly the rural areas) drivers can't manage unless they're practically in your back seat; fucking dangerous tail-gaters.

Wisconsin drivers are fine, but impatient.

Washington drivers (Seattle and area) vary by neighborhood sometimes. Most can't manage to drive competently on dry roads, to say nothing of the shit-show when it rains.

Oregon drivers are weirdly inattentive and yet aggressive.

California is well known for its terrible drivers; nothing for me to add to that.

Colorado drivers are aggressive on the highway and then sedated in town; makes no sense.

Texas drivers are fast and dumb. You also can't see around them for the giant, fucking pickup trucks they drive. I hate driving in Texas (where it's legal to drink and drive!).
>>
>>14622893
It's about driving style.
Italians are all bark no bite.
Aggressive but safe.
>>
>>14623264
>pls drive a fiat

Of course

>and be a qt girl

How many italian girls have even heard of /o/? Probably less than 5.
>>
>>14623044

t. Giovanni Bertolli
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.