[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daikoku Futo PA and other meets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: 1B.jpg (288 KB, 950x633) Image search: [Google]
1B.jpg
288 KB, 950x633
I'm going to Japan this summer and would love to check out some car meets. Has anyone ever day success finding one without any connections? I read that there are meets at other popular lots but I don't know where to get more info on this.

I'll probably try to get a cab out to Daikoku Futo PA on a friday or something and hope for the best.
>>
>>14621158
>I'll probably try to get a cab out to Daikoku Futo PA on a friday or something and hope for the best.
You are much, much better off just renting a car. PA stands for parking area, it's a rest stop on the expressway.
>>
File: image.jpg (874 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
874 KB, 3264x2448
I was in tokyo for a week and saw so much random hectic shit just walking the street. crazy place
>>
>>14621186
I was just planning on going once or twice. I think I can get decently close on the JR then just get a cab for that short distance.

Otherwise I'll have to get an international driver's license
>>
>>14621205
Getting a cab there is fine, but what about leaving?
>>
>>14621208
fuck. You make a good point, I forgot it's basically on an island. There's a site that suggests taking a taxi as a possibility, but I'm not sure if there are cabs just chilling there when I want to go back home
>>
>>14621267
Just rent a car dude a small shitbox for an evening isnt that expensive
>>
>>14621320
This, Tokyo cabs are expensive as fuck.

Also check out Odaiba. There's bound to be some sort of car event going on while you are there and they have a cool car museum as well. Plus the life sized gundam is there.
>>
>>14621158
I don't know if you are still watching this thread but this PA is closed during the nighttime of weekend, according to my experience

t.jap
>>
File: image.jpg (159 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159 KB, 960x720
>>14621965
lol

No it isn't
>>
>>14623325
Yeah that is what I thought. I know the police break up meets frequently now, but apparently that is only on saturdays.

Did you take that photo? if so when did you go?
>>
File: image.png (3 MB, 1595x777) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3 MB, 1595x777
>>14623708
Yeah I took it

I go all the time, that one was from the 27th of Feb
>>
>>14623745
Would it be a bad idea to cab from the nearest JR station? I'm just worried about getting a cab back.

And do you just roll in on a friday/weekend and hope to catch a meet going on? Or are there regular meets?
>>
>>14621158
i guess you have to connect with some car people to see the good shit..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UN75rzcHNtg
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2304x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2304x1536
>>14623799
>>Would it be a bad idea to cab from the nearest JR station? I'm just worried about getting a cab back.
Like those guys up there said, there aren't really any cabs just waiting at the PA and cabs are expensive
>tfw got really drunk and took a $300 cab ride
If you speak Japanese you could call a cab when you want to leave though.

>>And do you just roll in on a friday/weekend and hope to catch a meet going on? Or are there regular meets?
Sometimes there are organized meets but if the weather is clear there are gonna be people there every Friday and Saturday night, and there are usually some supercars that come out on Sunday mornings.

I would still say rent a car though, because there are usually some supercars not only at Daikoku but Tatsumi as well which is just a 20 minute drive from Daikoku.
>>
File: 20160311_075856-1.jpg (3 MB, 3413x1465) Image search: [Google]
20160311_075856-1.jpg
3 MB, 3413x1465
>>14621158
That Y33 tho
>>
Filthy gaychin, stay home!
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.