[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why has this brand been so successful with American millennials?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: meme23.png (106 KB, 430x306) Image search: [Google]
meme23.png
106 KB, 430x306
Why has this brand been so successful with American millennials?
>>
covers all the bases pretty well

>edgelord boy racer vape gods - wrx/sti
>lesbian tumblrinas - forester
>normal people - legacy
>>
Because they make affordable, reasonably dependable cars that look like race cars and don't sound like Hondas.
>>
>>14616768
For me it was the gran turismo nostalgia.
But i agree your typical subiebros are plain retards.
>>
Awd reliability
>>
File: sub.jpg (36 KB, 775x333) Image search: [Google]
sub.jpg
36 KB, 775x333
>>
>>14616768
Because they been making good cars the last 2 decades?
>>
>>14616796
>headgaskets
>uneven cylinder wear
>rallykar tax
>don't sound like Hondas

I´m not even bothered to post a reaction image.
>>
>>14616768
liberal-minded marketing
>>
>>14616768
from an american millennial, they are sporty(providing its a wrx) and affordable, plus everyday practically.

The subiebro stereotypes are true, but its true with all rallycars. ST and Evo drivers are just as douchy
>>
>>14616835
Only valid reason
>>
File: IMG_20160307_211248.jpg (1 MB, 2947x3930) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160307_211248.jpg
1 MB, 2947x3930
The Forrester is comfortable, the wrx is fast and the brz is God machine. Also the justy is 'dorbz. Pic related I drove one coast to coast.
>>
>>14616768
>Great looking cars, always haven been
>Comfy AWD 'cept the BRZ
>That blue colour
>>
I think it's a general lack of knowledge about drivetrains (MUH AWD IS ALWAYS BEST11!!) and the Rally heritage. That and the feeling of seeing a brand new 2004 WRX STi roll by you and think, daaaaaaaaaaaamn. It was hard for me to buck the infatuation.
>>
Where did they lesbians drive subarus stereotype start anyway?
>>
>>14616997
same place that gays drive the miata.

they just do.
>>
Are 6cyl Legacies sold in the US and Canada?
>>
>AWD standard on all cars
>affordable
>tons of safety features
>great value
>>
>>14616768
One thing i've found out about this board is that 90% of the people here absolutely dislike Subaru
>implying /o/'s opinion means anything
>>
Too poor to afford Audi
>>
>>14617058
All cars? BRZ says fuck you
>>
Because the WRX comes pre-fitted with ricer wing and fart cannons.

Also because BRZ is sikk JDM tite drifto

Not doubting they're good vehicles, but let's be honest.
>>
>>14617140
Yeah bit no one cares about that besides boy racers, we're talking about cars normies buy
>>
>>14616768
Because it is popular in trendy states like Oregon, Colorado, and Vermont. They make affordable, somewhat reliable awd cars and getting one means you aren't a boring square who buys a Toyota or Honda but still smart enough not to buy American.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1272x711) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1272x711
They do a fine job of pretending their cars are eco-friendly
>>
>>14617045
Yes
>>14616997
The car in>>14616923 is owned by a lesbo. I know another lesbo with a legacy wagon (It might even be a Forrester too) they are a feminine suv that's the automotive version of flannel.
>>
Subarus are for queers.
Millennials are all queers.
>>
>>14617204
what's wrong with flannel
>>
30 grand (plus the inevitable head gasket replacements) is too much for a shitbox grocery getter.
AWD and turbo's are too complicated and unnecessary for a grocery getter.
Questionable Reliability.
WRX's/STI's make you look like a Asian IT boyracer.

At least they use a properly mounted engine and real AWD though.
>>
>>14617222
Lesbos love it. Just like neck beards love fedoras
>>
>>14617211
You're a queer, and probably a millennial too
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.