[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think about this, /o/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: _20160310_193149.jpg (48 KB, 720x432) Image search: [Google]
_20160310_193149.jpg
48 KB, 720x432
I was browsing the internet for some good, second-hand Skylines and came across this. Do you believe the car is full or unfinished?
>>
>>14616570
bare carbon is an aesthetic choice
>>
>>14616570
Looks cool
>>
>>14616570
Also, forgot to put link:
http://m.mobile.de/auto-inserat/nissan-skyline-r33-gtr-beer-baden-baden/221390441.html
>>
>>14616570
That's an s14
>>
>>14616740
jesus christ no it isnt
>>
>>14616746
That's an s14 dude trust me I'm a skyline mechanic for nismo
>>
>>14616570
looks like shit
>>
>>14616718
In my opinion nearly €40,000 is a lot for that thing. But it's entirely up to you OP and if you see the worth in it.
>>
>>14616592
until the sunligh causes it to decay then its stupid
>>
>>14616888
I don't know. It's an unsafe deal. That's why I created this thread. I might get the car scraps with body panels missing and I don't want that.
>>
>>14616570
Why is that panel a different color? And how is it a project if they haven't posted a detailed ad about the car with pictures of the interior and engine bay. Its not a finished project in my opinion since they haven't even painted that panel to match the car's color. This just screams that something's wrong with the car, because why would they part with a "finished" project. If you really want it OP, then ask for full documentation of the rebuild, mileage & a dyno sheet.
>>
>>14616920
Couldn't you, y'know, call and ask? Or go look at it?
>>
>>14616920
>800hp 2.9L RBDETT

If it's fully built and functional and won't blow up after you redline it once then that's a decent price
>>
>>14616941
>Car's in Germany
>I'm thousands of kilometers away
>Thought about asking the family on /o/ first
>>
>>14617097
M8 we don't know what you even want it for or how much money you got.

If I was in your place I'd never in my life buy a GT-R with misplaced panels, especially one that's been rebuilt.
Unless you got extra money to blow on anything that goes wrong and your only intention is to drag race the car.
>>
>>14617105
I mean mismatched*.

He may claim it's making 800hp but you have no idea what's actually under the head cover and what it looks like.
For all you know there could be 4 OEM pistons and 2 Wiseco pistons with a different weight or some shit. I wouldn't risk it unless you see the car irl and drive it and get full details from him in person.
>>
>>14617118
Alright. I understand. I might try a different car.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.