[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LOUD EXHAUSTS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1456291587276.jpg (10 KB, 392x243) Image search: [Google]
1456291587276.jpg
10 KB, 392x243
>shit for commuting
>shit for touring
>collar pull around police
>cringe around faster vehicles
>piss off parents and neighbours
>draws attention if you want to do stupid shit
>costs money to buy

Yeah I'm basically done with sik bro exhausts.
>>
>>14615895
Congratulations
>>
>not having an exhaust that's quiet for cruising but loud for mashing the pedal
>>
>cost money to buy
What is a sawzaw and how do I cut off the exhaust right before the cat
>>
File: image.png (201 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
image.png
201 KB, 900x900
>>14615974
>sawzaw
>>
>>14615991
>szawall*****
lmao
>>
File: image.jpg (354 KB, 673x680) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
354 KB, 673x680
>mfw hear these loud exhausts and can tell they are automatica
>mfw can tell when those faggots with loud exhausts miss shifts
>>
>>14616002
(didn't notice the complete misspelling in this one but you get the idea)
>>
>not running glasspacks on every car you own
>>
>>14615968
>not having lake pipes with muffled extensions to the rear so you just have to unscrew the cover plates for maximum loud
>>
File: 1423722280949.gif (156 KB, 260x187) Image search: [Google]
1423722280949.gif
156 KB, 260x187
>think it would be a good laff to put a balloon on exhaust pipe
>start car
>balloon doesnt even begin to inflate
>>
>>14616041
Did it just melt?
>>
>>14615895
>having exhausts
>>
>>14616075
When I bought my Jeep the previous owner cut the exhaust off probably due to a defective cat. I drove that V8 with open headers for almost a year out of laziness before I just capped it with a glasspack. Surprisingly never pulled over.
>>
>>14616080
But doesn't it full the cab with exhaust fumes?
>>
>>14615895
>Yeah I'm basically done with sik bro exhausts.
you might even finish school now
>>
>>14616118
It actually didn't. The y-pipe ended just under the firewall which somehow shot the fumes out the sides with nothing coming into the cabin. It wasn't until I put on the glasspack with no turnout that fumes came in. Glasspack made the exit more in the middle of the frame and probably caused a lot of turbulence and the fumes got sucked in through a few rust spots. Bolted on a few elbows so it exits under the frame and it's fine now.
>>
I use the turbo and cat as mufflers on my subaru, sounds good.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.