[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/fag looking for some help from you /o/ranutangus. Planning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
/fit/fag looking for some help from you /o/ranutangus.

Planning on buying a used car soon. Found three I like and I would like input from some guys with actual car experience as I have 0.

1. 2007 Camry S 68k miles- 7.5k dollars
2. 2007 Honda Accord 6sd manual 105kmiles - 7k dollars
3. 2007 Camry LE 77k miles - 7k dollars

I realize the Camrys are basically the same car, but I kinda feel gay about driving around a half rice with the S trim.

Which would be the best option? Or maybe other makes/models I can look for? Looking for something reliable and lasting with okay to good gas mileage.
>>
>>14615864
The S is worth it, as it's not just the "sport" model, but is one the highest trim levels for the car. You're going to have a lot more options in the S model. And you can get stock camry rims from a junk yard for like $200
>>
>>14615864
A fit person probably shouldn't go for the manual as you'll probably want to be doing isometric exercises with one of your arms and legs at all times.
>>
The cars you've posted are perfect for what you said, mileage and reliability. There's very little difference between those 3 cars. Whatever you choose, take it to a mechanic you trust to have it checked for any major problems
>>
>>14615864
Stop insulting us niggers by calling us monkeys.
>>
>>14615864
They all boring econoboxes. Post your local Craigslist and budget
>>
>>14615864
All three are good cars.
Like the other anon said, take it to a mechanic you know or can trust. Go read the sticky on how to inspect used cars. Its pretty idiot proof.
>>
>>14615948
8-9k Minneapolis. Ty anon.
>>
>>14615879
>>14615899
>>14616073

Ty for reinforcement. This will be my first vehicle and I really don't want to end up with a lemon.
>>
>>14616113
Prepare for incoming ridiculousness
>>
>>14616355
Meh. I'm open to ideas. Seems like the corollas are solid choices so I'll just go look at those if anon doesn't come up with something better.
>>
>>14615864
M I A T A
I
A
T
A
>>
>>14616531
He'll post some ridiculous sports car, and then someone will call him out on it not being a real sports car, and then it will devolve into cylinder and drivetrain shitposting. Don't listen to what he says. He's trying to find a car that will be a joy to drive, but you clearly aren't looking for that.
>>
>>14616531
/o/ is filled with shitposters and shills, you're not going to get a good answer here normie
>>
>>14616575
Real talk though, best starting car NFS underground 2.
>>
>>14616590
Ty for wise words senpai. I don't lurk here much so I am unfamiliar with /o/'s brand of shitpost.
>>
>>14615864
Get this Fit since you're so /fit/, I think it fits you.

https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/dak/cto/5484352965.html
>>
>>14616638
>rebuilt

Oops, have a mechanic thoroughly inspect it if you pursue this car.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.