[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Saw some video where a guy was ricing his car and he bought a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: blue-4_1024x1024.jpg (120 KB, 800x564) Image search: [Google]
blue-4_1024x1024.jpg
120 KB, 800x564
Saw some video where a guy was ricing his car and he bought a "bolt kit" with all the bolts matched for his car (pic related the kit). Now I don't care for the rice blue washers but the stainless steel bolts and the fact the entire kit is specifically matched for your car is really fucking neat.

Any ideas where you could get these "kits" for cars? I tried searching but I don't think I'm using the right search terms because nothing comes up other than the specific kit I saw in the rice youtube video.
>>
Forgot to mention all the fasteners were for the engine bay.
>>
File: absolutelydisgusting.jpg (45 KB, 766x460) Image search: [Google]
absolutelydisgusting.jpg
45 KB, 766x460
>>14614538
Those are nothing but stainless steel hex and cap nuts, stainless steel machine screws, and fucking anodized aluminum or plastic washers.

Sage and gtfo to the hardware store you ricer
>>
Educate yourself moron. Jesus christ My engine looks like fucking sex with an engine you could never dream of. Guess what, nobody fucking cares.
>>
>>14614561
>inb4 /bolt/ general forms on /o/ with a special crew of trips and a twelve page pastebin of places to buy bolts
>>
File: orly.jpg (20 KB, 640x352) Image search: [Google]
orly.jpg
20 KB, 640x352
>>14614576
I'd bet my left nut the "kit" was for some Honda and OP is butthurt his shitbox doesn't have some snake oil salesmen fucking him left and right for shiny bolts hahaha

Reminds me when I worked with harleys. Oh god those were the days. Dumbest fucking customers on earth.

>>14614538
Hey OP, what shitbox you drive? I'll make you a kit.
>>
>>14614561
>>14614573
I said I don't care about the color of the bolts, I just like the fact an autist compiled a complete list of bolts for certain make and models so I can purchase everything I need instantly in one kit.

Sure I could study a fucking book on my car and write down a huge list of the fasteners I need and go down to home depot and buy each and everyone but that would take too much time and autism.
>>
File: 1449118573257.jpg (183 KB, 1124x1024) Image search: [Google]
1449118573257.jpg
183 KB, 1124x1024
>>14614621
The simple fact you care what color washers or how shiny the bolts are on your shitbox is literally autism.

But like I said, I'm a free market capitalism. You're what, "18". What car your mate drive and what you got? Who else would want a kit? Got any pics?

All bout that side hustle baby I like it. I buy tens of thousands of bolts a month I could sell shit like this to y'all in moment's effort. I thought you was trolling me mate
>>
>>14614671
>The simple fact you care what color washers and bolts

Did you even read the very first sentence of the post you just quoted?
>>
>>14614538
its called mcmaster-fucking-carr
>>
Let's hear some Harley customer stories.
>>
>>14614744
McMaster is very nice when you're paying out of the company budget, but I find it's kinda pricey for what they sell. Yes it's fast, convenient, and trustworthy, but if it's coming out of my own pocket I usually dig around elsewhere.
>>
I sell these JDM bolt kits but I'm not going to post my online store. MSRP is $59 but I'll sell it to you for $50.
>>
>>14614621
just find out if your car is imperial/metric and buy like £200 worth of bolts, no joke most jap cars will have the same hardware

always pays to have spares when they have to get forcibly removed
>>
>>14614538
Would not recommend, highly likely that the aftermarket hardware is shit and will break when in use. (wrecking your car & maybe you)
>>
>>14614856
Fuckers don't even offer a company discount based on volume.

For all things hardware I go to fastenal. They even give me my corporate discount on personal shit. And the price we pay for 316 stainless is dumb cheap.
But I suppose I do work for their largest customer.
>>
I always used aftermarket bolts as a joke. Like who changes all the fastening hardware on a car unless your doing maintenance or mods?
>>
What's the point of using shiny bolts if 99% of them can only be seen when you're servicing the car?
>>
This site sells amazing bolts
https://www.pro-bolt.com/

They have motorcycle kits as well.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.