[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
alright /o/, I need some help. My dad just bought a BRZ and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: p1.jpg (60 KB, 708x436) Image search: [Google]
p1.jpg
60 KB, 708x436
alright /o/, I need some help.

My dad just bought a BRZ and wants some new wheels. Hes leaving the car basically stock and has ordered the BRZ kit that has black trim. I suggested Volks but he like these dumb multi-spoke black wheels. This matters because 6 years down the line it will become my car, which I will body kit out and want the least work to do. Help me here guys, how do I convince him?

Pic related my dream but my dads car is in blue
>>
If it's going to be your car why don't you save your shekels and buy the meme wheels yourself for when you inherit the car?
>>
>>14607302
Why do the current wheels matter 6 years from now? Buy your own faggot.
>>
>>14607302
You gonna stance it bro?
>>
It's his car, he can do whatever the fuck he wants with it. When it becomes yours then you can worry about wheels.
>>
>>14607302
>6 years down the line

So you are what, 12 years old?
>>
>body kit
Kill yourself
>>
>>14607344
nah, im 19 now but he wants to give it to my older brother and me when my bro is out of college and has his first job
>>
you'll wrap it around a tree before it becomes your car anyway, don't worry about it
>>
If you get a job you can probably buy one sooner than that
>>
>>14607356
>but he wants to give it to my older brother and me when my bro is out of college and has his first job

So when you get your own job is your dad just going to take the car back or what?
How much you want to bet your bro will rice the shit out of it for you anyway.
>>
>>14607387
nah its more like this is a replacement for our old 1999 subaru outback that crapped out. He likes the car and wants to keep it for a while but apparently he wants something more luxury later on. And my bro will do less than me hes into cars but if he does something itll be a garage car because hell be building it so much he wont run it
>>
>>14607356
>but he wants to give it to my older brother and me when my bro is out of college and has his first job
If your bro gets hired as a college graduate, then why doesn't he act like a big boy and buy his own fucking car? At least buy it off your dad.
>>
>>14607302
>alright /o/, I need some help.
>My dad just bought a BRZ

When god gives you lemons you find a new god. Time to get a new dad, yours has mental problems.
>>
>>14607302
Those 6 spokes are seriously nasty.
>>
>>14608297
Aww didums has the green eyed monster of salty jelly has popped up?
>>
>>14609083
wut, who would be jelly and or salty (let alone salty jelly) over inheriting a BRZ six-fucking-years down the road 3rd hand?
>>
File: 4L_hsRnjmzo.gif (369 KB, 200x100) Image search: [Google]
4L_hsRnjmzo.gif
369 KB, 200x100
>>14607302
>BRZ
Burn it
>>
enkei RPF1, gold

looks great on the 86

>>14609933

abloo bloo fuck off busrider
>>
2 guys in there late 20s sharing a car? Jesus Christ just get your own.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.