[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any good first cars for under 6000 USD in florida
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 400x293) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 400x293
Hey /o/, just thought I'd leave this one to you, since you seem lots more knowledgable on cars than me.

I'm looking for a first car that is
available in Florida
Under 6000 USD
Compact (4doors allowed if small, 2dr coupe preferred)
Not too old (upwards of 2006 preferred)
Can't be too sporty in any way (I'm under some strict guidelines here)

With all of that said, have at it /o/

Pic related
>>
>>14597355
>allowed
>guidelines
Just let your parents choose, they won't buy you anything cool anyway.
>>
Fiero with a body kit
>>
Prelude
>>
Civic
>>
>>14597457
>>14597432
>can't be too sporty in any way
>Both defined as sports cars
>mfw
>>
>>14597355
>2dr coupe preferred
>Can't be too sporty in any way

I`m sensing some cognitive dissonance in this post. Define "too sporty".
>>
>>14597355

Look for Acura TLs..they will probably be in decent shape but you can't expect anything especially durable at a 6k price point - and remember you're going to have to pay taxes as well.

I'd look for TLs..anything else you look at for that price point will be a toyota/honda shitbox or older than '06.

>inb4 Acura TL is a Honda shitbox
>>
>>14597355
Shut up and get a fucking civic
>>
File: image.jpg (124 KB, 1200x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124 KB, 1200x640
>>14597563
Too sporty means something defined as a sports car, or pointy in that the front and back ends are like a sports car's

Also I've seen 2dr coupes not too sporty. Think Mitsubishi Eclipse. All that is is a compact car
>>
I second the TL post. I drive an 04 with 160k and a 6 speed she's an angel. Quick too.
>>
Op here, I will be lenient, 04 is the ABSOLUTE LIMIT
>>
>>14597597
>being inb4 a fact
How
>>
File: image.jpg (138 KB, 500x414) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138 KB, 500x414
Fuckin' Magic bruh
>>
>>14597619

But 2drs are usually the "sporty" models. Also Eclipses are military grade streetrace machines, haven`t you watches F&F?
>>
F&F? Never heard of such a thing, will do research when I have the time. Also the eclipse is listed as a compact car on Wikipedia. You can laugh at me but I will always look to my wiki-Senpai for car info
>>
>>14597355
shut up and buy a civic
>>
>>14597720
>F&F? Never heard of such a thing
>>
File: image.jpg (186 KB, 1536x856) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
186 KB, 1536x856
Oh, THAT F&F. That one I have heard of. Also I looked into a civic and found one for like 5k. I like how you guys think
>>
>>14597720

Guy recommending the TL here.

Shut the FUCK up and get out bro. People have given you some good recommendations.

You don't know SHIT about cars and you're trying to work out some weird fucking car that will appease your parents.

>I'll be lenient

Bro nobody gives a fuck about you here, less so since you're coming here just to take something without contributing to the board at ALL.

How about you just go to fucking craigslist and put your parameters in the search engine, then pull up consumer reports auto and make your decision off that? Since you obviously don't know jack shit, this is probably your best bet and we don't need your dumb ass here acting entitled to help.

GTFO saged
>>
supra
>>
>>14597772
My fucking apologies if I know jack shit about cars, smartass
>you're trying to work out some wierd car that will appease your parents
Yes I am. Is this an issue to you?
>People have given you some good recommendations
Never said they didn't. I do believe they are good recommendations, and I have even seen some before myself.

How about you just go to fucking Craigslist and put up your parameters in the search engine
Already did that, all I found were scams on cars that were too good to be true.

Got you covered on nearly all bases here, so stop complaining please
>>
>>14597772 #
My fucking apologies if I know jack shit about cars, smartass
>you're trying to work out some wierd car that will appease your parents
Yes I am. Is this an issue to you?
>People have given you some good recommendations
Never said they didn't. I do believe they are good recommendations, and I have even seen some before myself.

>How about you just go to fucking Craigslist and put up your parameters in the search engine

Already did that, all I found were scams on cars that were too good to be true.

Got you covered on nearly all bases here, so stop complaining please
>>
>>14597772
>without contributing to the board at ALL.

If by contributing you mean shitposting.
>>
File: 1452780466786.jpg (74 KB, 917x1186) Image search: [Google]
1452780466786.jpg
74 KB, 917x1186
>>14597832
>>14597820
>double post
>n-not mad
Buy a Honda and STFU
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.