[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
918 vs Viper ACR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: maxresdefault[6].jpg (208 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[6].jpg
208 KB, 1200x800
As much as I love the 918, I thought the ACR would take it.

Good and interesting match up nonetheless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Twz49m_PE2k

>inb4 BUTTHURT MERIFATS
>inb4 BUTTHURT Snak faggots
>>
File: 1438577260386.png (335 KB, 848x480) Image search: [Google]
1438577260386.png
335 KB, 848x480
Alejandro get off /o/

>tfw you'll never be rich enough or cool enough to roll with these guys
>>
>non-technical course with a bunch of straights
>more powerful car beats the car with full aero

No shit m8
>>
918 is a hotlap machine and dead after a handful of laps. Viper will run at 110% all day long.
>>
>>14589171

Topkek... In fact, 918 is still faster and looks cooler than that stupid hillbilly's sport car, Viper ACR
>>
>>14589163

You actually want to "roll" with these manchildren swagfags?

Yeah, they have money, yeah, they're all probably new money, self made, and I give them props for that, but I have more personality and class in the nail of my pinky finger than all of them combined. They're all fucking unbearable and that video was try hard AS. FUCK.

The only benefit to these rich cunts is that they can give us comparisons and drag races of cars that shows dont feel like dishing money out for.
>>
File: yeah rite, whatever.gif (933 KB, 245x285) Image search: [Google]
yeah rite, whatever.gif
933 KB, 245x285
>>14589185

>Viper will run at 110% all day long.
>>
File: sunglasses.jpg (15 KB, 297x197) Image search: [Google]
sunglasses.jpg
15 KB, 297x197
>>14589092

I can't take this millenial BS. They make Clarkson & Co look classy by comparison. These guys act like teenagers loitering in the food court. The only difference is that these guys have a cumulative net worth in millions. They're like a rich kids clique with an appropriately juvenile name. "Cupbangers?" Really? And what's the deal with this orchestrated drama?

I mean, it's cool that they want to share videos of cool cars, but why can't they do it without the asshattery?
>>
File: Dodge-viper-interior.jpg (58 KB, 716x477) Image search: [Google]
Dodge-viper-interior.jpg
58 KB, 716x477
>>14589092
>>14589171

The fact that these two cars are even being compared and people are acknowledging how close the Viper is despite its cost and its ability to still be a street-legal production car that can seat two with a full interior and roof and the fact that it would still be cheaper to run the Viper for years (including the cost of tires and fuel and everything else) than the cost of even buying the others is pretty incredible in my opinion.
>>
>>14589218

I was reading that in my head and I still ran out of breath. Good lord.
>>
>>14589092
James Sofronas is a shit driver. He's the epitome of the "Gentleman Driver" who only races as a hobby.

http://world-challenge.com/driver/james-sofronas/
>>
>>14589092

wont watch it because i fucking despite that beaner.
>>
>>14589196
they are priddy much the rich fag /o/
one of the guys seems to have a sticker bizness
and they even argue about as bitterly
>>
Lol I drive past that wrap shop all the time, my friend lives right around the corner from it.

I'm surprised, though, that I've never heard of these guys before. I'm a member of SoCal's most well known auto industry/rich car guy circlejerk group, and Sofronas is the only one I know.
>>
File: Gears_of_War_logo.png (43 KB, 344x180) Image search: [Google]
Gears_of_War_logo.png
43 KB, 344x180
Oh, also, lol at their logo being a shameless ripoff of the Gears of War logo.
>>
>>14589352
cool, im the guy that gives the jerks in the circle.
>>
>>14589196

Holy fuck you sound like a bitter loser I sincerely hope your post is a troll. He is trying to make videos for us to enjoy. Yeah, they're not actors, but its better than having some more motortrend/evo copycat channels.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.