[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here watches Haggard Garage?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: Screenshot_2.png (2 MB, 1919x1075) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2.png
2 MB, 1919x1075
Who here watches Haggard Garage?
>>
>>14588833
sure, whenever I feel I need to kick my cancer up a stage
>>
Thats so mint brah
>>
those kids are fags bro
>>
>>14588833
Their main demographic is 10-14 year olds, so I'd say not many people here watch it
>>
Haggard plz go.
>>
>>14588833
You have to be 18 years of age or older to browse this site.
>>
Literally the epitome of car cancer

No fucking safety at all (fubar seats in a van, dude fucked up his face because no welding mask)

shitty car builds, absolutely ruins the cars for "stance brah" and "drifting"

Can afford some massive house on a hill YET cannot learn how to use a hose and soap to clean their cars off
>>
>>14588889
>demographic is 10-14 year olds
>not many people here watch it
bazinga
>>
>>14589277
They are unsafe and retarded, HOWEVER, I can't help but like them for that reason. Their cars are shitboxes and it's fantastic. I am excited to see how ghetto the 5.3 swap into the Lexus will be.
>>
>>14588833

Lol all the hate from /o/ when they're literally a physical embodiment of /o/, with a bit more money of course.

I find their horrible decisions at life entertaining to watch, just like why I come here.
>>
I hate the "new" haggard garage that isn't really haggard at all. Once they moved in to the house it just became an orgy of random kids that popped in and out of each episode.
>>
Recently stopped watching because Rudnik exists and hell that Punk Ricer kid has some good shit, been less interesting
>>
Shit is gay

Views equals more jewtube money for more ricer 'projects'
>>
>>14589484
Same here. Fuck haggard garage, ricer miata is where its at.
>>
>>14589558
Yeah, he has been making better videos.

I miss the old HG and I hope it comes back this season. At least a little.
>>
File: 1456494855231.jpg (53 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
1456494855231.jpg
53 KB, 604x604
>>14589351
This 2bh.

If you posted this thread like 8 months ago it would have had good reactions. But seeing as most of people on this board are teenagers you would get that hivemind mentality and once one starts hating something everyone of them starts too hate it too.

I personally don't watch car channels on YouTube unless it's educational or it does a brief history on a certain car.
>>
Old Haggard Garage was great like when they got that really shitty free car and boosted it then tore it apart but now they just don't make interesting videos really. Ricer Miata is fucking great though.
>>
>>14590637
Not really. It's always been cringeworthy. Only stupid underage kids like them.
>>
>>14590955

Meh at least they're kind of learning something from HG. It's still better than them sitting around watching people playing video games.
>>
>>14588888
Can't argue with that
>>
File: 1451524898964.png (927 KB, 906x1197) Image search: [Google]
1451524898964.png
927 KB, 906x1197
I do enjoy the occasional episode. get stoned and watch some idiot "Driving enthusiasts" generally destroy a car for 15 min. I had a good laugh when they turbod that autotmatic shitbox. burning and spewing barrels of smoke while spooling a ford 7.3 turbo on a some random stock 4 banger with 200K+ miles.
>>
The Grillo Show is better.
>>
>>14593011
From what I've seen he just gets baked and rambles.
>>
>>14593282

Yeah, that's much better.
>>
>>14589571
Marcus's Miata is sexy right now
>>
I used to hate them but now I like them

I have become the cancer
>>
File: 1397684235190.jpg (169 KB, 721x717) Image search: [Google]
1397684235190.jpg
169 KB, 721x717
Huge quality drop over the winter time. I understand they got snowed in, but why the fuck do they start on so many shitty new projects if they had so many 'plans.' Also if everything is as grillo said in his video he deleted Orion is pulling in tons of cash, and that fat kid is a dick.

5.3 in a lexus, turbo red miata that disappeared, the e36 thats what they should have been doing, not welding a fucking wigger's miata into a bumper car. I hope they don't do something retarded like when they did twin turbos on the lexus and just hand the footage off to another person putting a trailer on their main channel.

Anyways rudnik's channel is way better and consistently puts out good content more of the old style, and his friend have interesting cars (not just 15 beat up miatas). Also alex started his own channel which is pretty good.
>>
>rudnik buys an RV

top kek this kid has dreams
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.