[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any of you been in a car crash? How did you feel the next few
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8
File: 1281277096277.jpg (845 KB, 3040x2027) Image search: [Google]
1281277096277.jpg
845 KB, 3040x2027
Any of you been in a car crash? How did you feel the next few days afterwards?
>>
>>14587088
yes
was in shock
the mild whiplash
ok after few days

you ok op?
>>
>>14587137
Yeah I had a smash the other day
>>
Yes, I had a terrible crash and the next day I was dead.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Yes, I was in one but ai was in the car with my buddies infrontof the RSX. Some bitch was playing with a cat in her front seat and slammed her familys Suburban going 50mph. My neck hurt like a bitch and the girl was crying her eyes out. Ended up being 4 cars involved

Thank god no one was in the back of the RSX because they would have lost their legs

Also I went out on a date with the girl who smashed into us all. Don't ask how I pulled that one off, and I wasn't even driving top kek
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>14587203
Fuck iphone flipped it. Anyways you cant tell from that angle but the rsx's back end was prettymuch pushed up all the way to the passenger and drivers seats. The old asian guy driving it wasn't even mad either lol

Front end lf the acura. I got one more photo but it's of my friends Lumina which ended up being totaled
>>
File: IMG_2694.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2694.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
>>14587226
this is mine
>>
File: image.jpg (187 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
187 KB, 800x600
Was in a pretty bad one a while back. I was on my way out to the desert with a couple friends driving my wrangler. Twisty, one lane mountain roads, large drop offs on the cliff side, about 8am. I come up on a blind left doing the speed limit and out of nowhere this lady going the other way flies across the lanes and sideswipes me. We start careening toward a several hundred foot drop and go over the edge. My car is full with four people, we are all screaming what we think will be our last as we start to roll and flip. I remember looking up from my driving seat as we were upside down and seeing a huge boulder coming right at my face. I instinctively ducked as we smashed into it upside down and spun into a tree.

If not for that boulder and that ONE little tree we would have fallen over 900 feet to our deaths. We all survived the crash with only minor scrapes and bruises, some whiplash etc. Insanely lucky.

The lady who hit us was stinking drunk and I can only think of if we had been driving 10mph slower, we would have seen some bitch in a CTS go flying off a cliff lol.
>>
I was in my class mates Golf mk2 when she crashed in a tree at about 25mph, luckily we all had seat belts so any injuries were avoided. We straightened the fender and drove home without any coolant.
Also I crashed in a traffic sign after spinning out when drifting on a roundabout with my E46 coupe, bent my front fender. My mate took a video of the crash but it got corrupted.
>>
File: 00495.jpg (72 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
00495.jpg
72 KB, 720x540
sore mostly
>>
>>14587088
I've only ever been in a minor vehicle on vehicle collision.

I was almost completely responsible, but was found not at fault. Have been the safest and most patient driver since.
>>
>being in an accident

lmao
>>
If you get involved in an accident with another vehicle, its best to take 2-3 days off from work.

You wont feel it at first. Hell, some people don't feel it for 2 days, but eventually the pain will hit you like a freight train. The human body isn't meant for sudden de-acceleration at 55 mph
>>
>>14587088
was super stiff the next like 2 days
>>
yeh
physically intact, but mentally distraught that I totaled my poor FB RX-7 and put a passenger at risk
>>
>>14587088
Yeah I hydroplaned on the highway and fucked my shit up on the guard rail.
>>
Tbh go to an urgent care clinic if you get in a major accident even if you feel fine, the brain might be the central point of the nervous system but unironically can't feel pain, so you need someone to see if there was some damage there before you drop dead of a hemhorage.
>>
File: Snapchat-4310529023935503083.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1532) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-4310529023935503083.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1532
kek
>>
t boned some dumb bitch who pulled infront of me trying to get to the gas station before I passed but she miscalculated, I hit the brakes and the e brake aswell skidded for about 20 feet then slammed into her diong 45

I had no seatbelt but didnt fly out, had a concussion. buising in my chest and a dislocated pelvis from having foot on brake on pedal on impact

totaled car but walked out had adrenaline rush didnt feel anything untill it wore off went to the hospital that night
>>
Several. All of them were my fault, and involved my dumbass self driving into objects while trying to do stupid hooning.

I went 10 years without an accident, and then had a moderate one last year, went in just a little too hot on my favorite road, understeered, and came up about 3 inches short of where I need to be. Clipped the guard rail and ended up replacing my front right fender and pretty much all of the suspension under it.

I felt like a huge fucking moron, was pissed as shit at myself for letting myself get caught up chasing a faster car, and really haven't recovered despite the fact that it's been almost a year. I ran the shit out of the canyons for 12 years, and have only been back once since the crash. It just made me realize how stupid it is to go risk my car and my health for no fucking reason except cheap thrills and maybe bragging rights in front the other losers up there.
>>
>>14588248
dam son
>>
>>14587088
Yes

the first one I was the passenger

I felt like shit the next few days...and weeks...and months

spent a month in the hospital and took me like another 6 months before I could walk without a cane

the next one happened about 4 years later, I was driving this time, but walked away with just a fat lip and a totaled car

both involved copious amounts of alcohol

fun times...fun fun times
>>
File: 1399124351282.png (1 MB, 893x870) Image search: [Google]
1399124351282.png
1 MB, 893x870
>>14589818
>both involved copious amounts of alcohol

Degenerate.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.