[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to test drive a mazda 3 >walk in dealership >stinks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: mazda-cars-logo-emblem[1].jpg (203 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
mazda-cars-logo-emblem[1].jpg
203 KB, 1200x1200
>go to test drive a mazda 3
>walk in dealership
>stinks like cigarettes
>salesman comes up to me
>he is missing 3 front teeth
>one more dead tooth
>asks me what I'm interested in
>tell him
>he gives me to a woman on her first day
>she also is missing a front tooth with another dead tooth
>not very knowledgeable about the car

are all mazda dealerships this bad? I went to the volkswagen next door and they were all nicely dressed, didn't smell of cigarrettes, and had all their teeth
>>
>>14586575
Since when did missing teeth become a bad thing? Judgemental assholes

To answer your question, no not all of them are like that. The one I went to near me was alright and professional. You just happened to go to a crappy one.
>>
Where the fuck do you live op?
>>
>>14586615
Denver, CO
>>
>>14586575
>needs a dealer to tell him information about a ar he is looking at buying

jesus christ. i bet you don't even know how to haggle. you're a faggot.
>>
>>14586610
Unless you're a hockey player you shouldn't be missing teeth.
>>
>>14586623
there were a few features I wanted to know more about. Why wank to a car online for months when I can just go drive one?
>>
>>14586622
I know the dealership you're talking about, fucks those guys
>>
File: chrodgeepam.png (33 KB, 406x158) Image search: [Google]
chrodgeepam.png
33 KB, 406x158
>>14586575
>be me
>go to test drive a dodge dart
>stinks like moonshine
>salesman comes up to me
>he is missing 3 fingers
>married to his cousin
>asks me what I'm interested in
>he gives me to his sister on her first day
>she is missing an eye
>she is also married to the first guy
>not very knowledgeable about the car

are all chrysler dodge jeep ram dealerships this bad? i went to the volvo next door and they were all chinese
>>
>>14586883
>reeks of moonshine
>cousin fucking

Were you in North Carolina?
>>
>>14586624
>car hits me from behind while im stopped at a light
>smash my mouth on the steering wheel and lose 2 bottom teeth
I guess since Im not a hockey player its my fault
>>
>>14586949
>get monies for lose of teeth
>get new teeth
>>
>>14586949
I have 2 fake teeth but you can't tell

I would never go about in public without all my front teeth
>>
Old high school friend's dad had full upper frontals because some kid from a peewee football team ran helmet first at him and popped him in the mouth
>>
>>14586575

How did you like the 3? Looking at them as well.
>>
>>14587134
it's got some neat features even in the base model. It's a good car at that price range.

That being said I think the seats could be more comfy, and it's pretty slow, and I wasn't too keen on the shifting (I drove the 6 speed manual)
>>
>>14586883
>and they were all chinese

im laffin
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.