[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why can't i get a gf /o/ are there any cars that will get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8
File: 5537099de1752.jpg (22 KB, 485x364) Image search: [Google]
5537099de1752.jpg
22 KB, 485x364
why can't i get a gf /o/

are there any cars that will get me a gf?
>>
Depends on the kind of girls you are looking for. Trucks and exotics attract the worst kind, being cowgirls and moneywhores, respectively.

Get something cute, sporty, preferably open-air, and non-threatening. Miata Is Always The Answer, but a Boxster works too. An S2000 is pushing it, given how revvy the engine is.

Shit like WRX's and muscle cars will just attract dudes.
>>
I'll be straight with you. A car by itself isn't going to get you a gf. It's just another positive image enhancer but if you can't get the basic stuff right, you're kind of fucked. Not literally of course.
>>
>>14577365
in the same boat

thinking of a z31 or a gen 3 prelude
will these detract from my already poor ability to get a gf?
>>
Girls don't give a shit about cars. Get a puppy if you want female attention, or you know, talk to them
>>
>>14577406
>z31
you might attract some boomers whit this ugly shitpile
>>
>>14577396
stop ruining our meme threads desu
>>
>>14577425
This. The number one problem with nerds is not knowing how to initiate a conversation with girls so you need something to draw them into starting a conversation with you. Flashy clothes are a lot cheaper than a flashy car and both require a "peacock" attitude which you don't have with no experience so something cute like a puppy would probably work better.
>>
>>14577441
boomers are dying. Z28 camaros and Z31 300ZX's are panty droppers right now
>>
skip the middleman, fuck your car.
>>
File: bill-cosby-2.jpg (64 KB, 634x449) Image search: [Google]
bill-cosby-2.jpg
64 KB, 634x449
You don't need a car to get a girl friend. You need a dealer or pharmacist.

pic related
>>
Girls like trucks and really recognizable cars
>mustangs, camaros, challengers, 3 series beamers
>nice trucks

I have an STi and it didn't impress girls until we drove around. They liked the blue seats and link stitching and that it was quick.
Cars like evos, stis, rx7s, shit like that just guys complement on
>>
>>14577760
i bet if i drove an FD girls would think it was a ferrari or something
>>
>>14577783
The ones under age 6 would. Happy hunting. The rest know how to read.
>>
>>14577796
most girls think any fast looking car is an exotic t.bh
>>
>>14577840
I don't know any girl that is going to read "Mazda" and think it's exotic.
>>
>>14577877
that's what debadging is for
>>
>>14577920
Debadging your car is foe picking up girls?
lol
>>
>>14577877
I thought the FD didn't have the Mazda M?
>>
>>14577959
it says mazda on the back
>>
>>14577977
make them walk around the front
>>
File: KTS_RPS13-ASANO.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
KTS_RPS13-ASANO.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1200
>>14577365
>Stance will make her dance
>>
>gf is not your car

Come on senpai step it up
>>
>>14577365
Cars do not help you get a gf...

You can't take your car into a bar. The only time a girl will see your car is after they've already decided to go home with you. You are better off spending money on clothes, they'll actually see your clothes.
>>
>>14577588

L O L !

Nope.
>>
File: greener grass.jpg (43 KB, 568x455) Image search: [Google]
greener grass.jpg
43 KB, 568x455
>>14577365
it comes down to aspects and how they affect each other
if you have any attributes in spades your in with a chance

>talent
musical or artistic style
good at sports

>wealth
the sheer force of every quantifiable thing you have be

>charisma
do you have magnetism
can you talk with people well
do you cause inspiration and joy

>cause
mediocrity is your main enemy and everyone male and female has raised the bar
no longer will you be allowed to settle on second best and neither is anyone else

>another thing
consider what you want and what you can provide
it is unsentimental to say this but people have needs and sometimes unreasonable wants

one of the reasons that a monogamous relationship can fall apart is when peoples needs change
or when what they demand can not be satisfied by one person (have your cake and eat it too)

my current life is quite strange
there are some girls I talk to and others I fuck
never the twain shall meet as I don't have anything worth hanging around for
>>
>>14577386
Is there something wrong with cowgirls?
>>
You need a wagon and a cute dog. The dog says look at me, and the wagon says responsible and ready to procreate. Bonus poonts for Volvo cause thats baby safety as well.
>>
A car can make you more attractive, but the only women it'll actually draw to you are really stupid superficial sluts. But you also need the personality to pull that up. Rolling up to a club in a 911 won't do you any good if you're a shy nerd.

Very few women I've dated like my Miata. It's too noisy/bumpy/small/unsafe according to most of them. Of the ones who did like it, it was because it was adorable and not OMIGAWD THAT CAR MAKES ME SOOOO WET.

Also, for girls who appreciate cars they usually like something that's cool without being too flashy. Basically a Mustang if you're in the city or a decent truck if you're in the country.
>>
>>14577386
>Miata
But anon, why would I want girls to think I'm gay?
>>
You don't have a girl because you have no interests in your life, man.
>>
>>14581875
no, there just aren't many women who share my interests
>>
>>14577386
Can someone recommend me an exotic WRX muscle car so I can get a dude cowgirl
>>
>>14577365
Cars with spools will make her drool
>>
>>14581917

Thinking materials goods will attract decent women.

Oh boy... here we go.
>>
File: whoagain.jpg (440 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
whoagain.jpg
440 KB, 1024x682
My car is my gf.
>>
>>14577588

How to explain to you....

Women have no concept of what makes a good car.

They only know about some brands and if the car is new.

Driving an old lump like a 300zx or a z28 is indiferent to them and will probably render u the "why are you driving this old pile of shit anon" comment.
>>
Don t be ugly and shy , and most of the times the 2 things are connected so yeah enjoy.

I drive a Bmw 130i and nothing changed and the reason is this: the % of girls who will initiate a conversation, even if they like you , is so low that i ll probably die alone .. Well alone with my car ofc
>>
File: 2feels2furious.jpg (85 KB, 804x802) Image search: [Google]
2feels2furious.jpg
85 KB, 804x802
>>14577386
>mfw I drive an NC Miata, arguably the cutest gen
>literally fits all those requirements
>girls don't give a shit

At least I love my car...
>>
>>14577734
Underrated post.
>>
>>14582041
its a shitposting thread you dip
>>
>>14577365
Something that looks expensive. Beyond that it doesn't matter. Girls don't give a a shit about cars but bitches sure do love money.
>>
>>14577365
Girls don't know fuck about cars. If it's a European luxury brand (a la Rodge) you'll get golddiggers. Something clean helps, though. A mint 240SX will impress a girl more than one covered in dings and scratches.

"Arty" girls tend to be with guys in old Volvo wagons though. Whether or not they're being cucked is a different matter.

>>14581992
>exotic WRX muscle car
Buy a BRZ in boyracer blue with gold rims, LS swap and blower it and put Lambo badges on. STi spoiler and WRC livery for good measure.
>>
>>14577365
Get a BMW or Mercedes

You'll instantly have a moneyslut fuckbag for a gf

All, and I mean ALL girls love bimmers even if it's a piece of shit 320i or some shit
>>
File: 1401505657845.jpg (86 KB, 760x872) Image search: [Google]
1401505657845.jpg
86 KB, 760x872
>>14583187
>ALL girls love bimmers even if it's a piece of shit 320i or some shit
>>
Cars and other flashy things get you bitches. Having a good personality and being confident and not being ugly gets you a gf.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.