[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ループモンスター!! [LOOP MONSTER] Thread 13
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 8
File: Loop Monster title image copy.png (394 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Loop Monster title image copy.png
394 KB, 600x600
Thread List: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AroJfe2dytxN8m1AsOUry_0FLW6pIBU6GdvfsCcrGGU/pub

Last thread (12): http://archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/14415844/

Cast: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Dix7Qh7TXkHUnFvhk3SFD4cmNkJlXdcUDX9Wjt0mnxs/pub

Junkyard Monster (first attempt at a choose-your-own story): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ov7esDcK7ZnRPaW-z1eWfvabED2L9G6FZUgqpA6T028/pub

----

Apologies for the delay. Not had as much time to work on it the past week as I had hoped.

We left the previous thread with Buck revealing that he drives a 4th gen ZR1 Corvette.

A Corvette? You didn't know much about them, other than they were a well-regarded sports car from America. Would the Silvia provide any competition against it?

Buck sees the glint in your eyes. "I know what you're thinking Arikawa-san. With all respect, no, I won't race you. Yes, I race on the Loop, but the guys I race with... We race for money. Parts. Everything is on a completely different level, the cars are on a different level, the skill is on a different level. The skill especially." Buck sighed. "It's not that I don't want to race you, I'd love nothing more. But I can't help but feel it'd be a repeat of what we just saw last night. Outclassed by so much that you just give up and walk away. If you face me," he said, tapping the table with his finger, "I want it to be because we're deemed equals. And that'll come over time. Don't rush into it. There's a whole other world out there that eats up newbies and spits them out to the side like trash."
"So you're saying to continue racing in the meantime, get myself and the car to a higher standard?" you ask.
Buck nodded. "Yep, absolutely." He glanced over to Nagato, who was clearing plates of a table. "And I think you have some unfinished business to tackle anyway, going from what Nagato-san has been saying." Buck gave you a wink. "She won't shut up about 'that stupid S13'".
>>
>>14575798

That statement elicited a low whistle from Ueda. "A girl is keeping an eye on you, and won't stop talking about you? Sounds promising!" he said, with a giggle from Yokota.

The American did have a point however. You needed to race more.

Buck got up, taking his empty glass with him. "Hey, listen. I'll be at Tatsumi PA tonight, out on the Wangan. Most of the serious Loop racers tend to meet there so they're not constantly paying tolls. If you want, come and check it out."
You thank him as he walks away to some other tables.

"Sounds interesting!" Ueda said. "Are you thinking about checking it out Arikawa-san?"
"I'm not sure. I'd like do, but... Maybe I should spend tonight racing instead?" you reply.
"That could be a good plan," Saito said. "I'm sure I could get some opponents sorted for you. You've pretty much defeated everyone in RELAX Racing though... There's just Ueda-san and Ishizaka-san left."
"Ishizaka-san? He was the one with the Mark V, right?" Ueda asked.
"Correct. Races most weekends. Do you want me to give him a call?"

Well, /o/? What do you want to do on this fine fictional Saturday evening?

A) Check out Tatsumi PA, where all the heavy hitters hang out
B) Race Ueda
C) Ask Saito to arrange a race for you with Ishizaka [1994 Toyota Mark II Tourer V (JZX90) [White]]
D) Ask what other low-level racing teams there are about.
>>
C! Let's bully more Yotas
>>
A) for experience and a come to jesus experience for our protagonist where he realizes his car is still not a real racecar
>>
File: 4002687613_bc30280c23_b.jpg (422 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
4002687613_bc30280c23_b.jpg
422 KB, 1024x683
>>14576284
Kinda of like this idea. So far to go and a long way to get there.

Also welcome back TehBluebear
>>
A
>>
C

ishizaki is a founder right?
>>
>>
It's a tie at the moment guys!
>>
>>14584370
Let's break it.

C. We might as well stay in our league.
>>
File: f10642568e.jpg (195 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
f10642568e.jpg
195 KB, 1280x960
>>
A. Lets see what the big boys are up to and what we have to look forward to.
>>
Lel, it's a tie again.

Alright, I'm away until tomorrow evening so I'll let it run until then.
>>
>>14586754
I gotcha senpai. A it is.
>>
>>14586806
Wait a minute. Let me test something. Senpai
>>
>>14586806
>>14586813
Since when is f.a.m made into senpai automatically LOL
>>
>>14586822
at least it's not sempai

C

sports sedan vs sports coupe
>>
File: 1456497469550.jpg (29 KB, 917x1186) Image search: [Google]
1456497469550.jpg
29 KB, 917x1186
>>14587446

>he just made it a tie again

r u serious rite now senpai
>>
>>14587518
Choose what you want to write
>>
>all of these ties and tie breakers
kek, good job /o/
>>
>Jew Trail is ending so I guess I'll give Poop Monster a chance
A I guess idk to be desonest fampai
>>
>>14587977
This
>>
Back home now. Should be able to get a post up in the next few hours.
>>
Page 10 bump
>>
>>14591322
Did you have a stroke?
>>
>>14575807

"I think I'll take it easy this evening actually. We can head to Tatsumi PA and see what's there?"
"Are you sure you don't want me to ring Ishizaka-san?" Saito queried.
You shake your head. "There'll be time in the future. I think this will be good motivation."
"That's true!" Ueda said. "Nothing like seeing plenty of high powered cars to get your brain thinking! I got quite a lot inspiration that way when I used to touge race."

----

Having made your way there, all four cars pull off the Bayshore route into Tatsumi PA.

Parking was going to be a problem.

The four of you splitting up, you drive around a bit until you spy an empty bay. Pulling in and turning off the engine, you get out, taking in the sights and sounds.

Nearly every parking bay was occupied by a car. Making your way to the others, you gaze around, seeing Skylines, Supras, Silvias, RX-7s, as well as sports sedans, mainly Toyotas and Nissans. Of course, you could only recognise the car models you had read about in magazines; you had nowhere near enough knowledge to name a lot of those that were around you.

Seeing Saito and Yokota, you wave before hurrying over to them.
"Have you seen Ueda-san yet?" Saito asked. "He followed you for a bit so he must be up there somewhere."
"Knowing him, he's probably drooling over a car," you reply.
"Tell me about it, I'm having to keep Yokota-san on a short leash." Seeing your quizzical look, he clarifies. "X100 Chasers are her obsession."
"They're a sports sedan, right?" you ask. But your question was soon answered.
"Uaaahhh! There's one!!" Yokota cried, already moving towards a white Toyota.
Saito laughed. "What did I say?" he said, as he followed her over with you.
"I'll leave you with her," you say, grinning. "I'll go and look for Ueda-san."
"That's fine Arikawa-san! We'll see you about."

You move away, walking back in the direction of your car.

----
>>
>>14594092

Nah famalam, Mother's Day stuff.

More tomorrow, I'm knackered from being away last night and getting barely any sleep.
>>
>>14594481
Bump
>>
bampu
>>
>>14596020
k
>>
Bump 4 later
>>
>>14594469

Seeing Ueda's red MR2 not too far from your Silvia, you walk over. Recognising Ueda himself peering inside the open engine bay of a yellow SW20 next to his, you wander over.

"Getting some ideas?" you ask.
Ueda jumps, turning around. "Oh, it's you Arikawa-san!" Turning back, he points to the turbo. "This setup is really neat. I was speaking to the owner, he said he used the older CT26 but made it into a hybrid. More top-end power, but there's still a restriction on the exhaust side though... Anyway, there's something else I want you to see."
"Oh?"

Moving his head away, Ueda changes his view to look past the car. Glancing back to you, he points. "Look over there, and tell me what you see."

Following the direction of his finger, you look over to the other side of the PA. It took a few seconds to realise what you were looking at.
"A Silvia!"
Ueda nodded. "I remembered you mentioning something about a black S13 to Saito-san. The same one, do you think?"
You think back to the night you raced Saito and Yusa, picturing the Siliva in your mind's eye. What little of it you saw at the time at least, anyway.
"It could be."
"How about, certainly is?"
Looking back at Ueda with a questioning look, he points again, further up the same row that the black S13 was on.

A flash of turquoise.
>>
>>14600528

"The Starlet?!" you exclaim. "Then it must be." Already moving, you walk over towards the black Silvia, wanting to confirm what you thought you saw. There! At the bottom of the rear quarter glass, the black decal barely visible against the window's tint, hard-edged lettering spelt out LoopSoft.

Snapping your head around, you start to look at the people closest. If a LoopSoft car was here, then it must mean the driver was too. Scanning through the mass of people milling about and standing around, your eyes move up to the turquoise Toyota.

And there he was. Sugihara. Arms crossed, deep in conversation. His eyes flicked away, to his car, and in turn to you. His gaze lingered on you for a few seconds, recognition on his face making him pause speaking. Eyebrows raised, he looked back to his companion and his lips moved, before looking back in your direction.

With a shock, you realise that the person was wearing a very familiar set of overalls.
>>
>>14600537
Oh shit son, getting some HYPE in here!
>>
Bemp, give us a lil sumtin sumtin mister bear
>>
>>14603340

I'm at work bruv :(
>>
What the fuck is wrong with you people
>>
>>14603625
Oh, you back again?
>>
Bemp, post later.

Hammering The Division atm so all motivation to do anything else has gone down the toilet :p
>>
>>14605458
Same lol. Day off dedicated strictly to games
>>
So, uh...

Yeah.

There was no way a post tonight was happening. Sorry :( rooty tooty point and shooty was just far too gripping.
>>
Morning bump
>>
Have an EST morning bump
>>
Bamp, post later
>>
>>14611555
Nice Burns trips.
>>
saving
>>
Bruh
>>
work is shit m8s

Planned to get a post up this morning and one tonight but I've been shat on.
>>
>>14616218
>working
>not being neet masterrace
>>
File: 1457262546386.jpg (13 KB, 504x604) Image search: [Google]
1457262546386.jpg
13 KB, 504x604
Fucking left all the shit I wrote at work didn't I.

Fucks sake.
>>
File: 1391540016011.gif (439 KB, 300x188) Image search: [Google]
1391540016011.gif
439 KB, 300x188
>>14618323
this is why I put shit on google drive or something after I stop
>>
File: 1390349449415.png (444 KB, 1204x1125) Image search: [Google]
1390349449415.png
444 KB, 1204x1125
>>14618323
We will sit and wait another day.

>rages internally.
>>
bluebear where are you
>>
>>14622621
Bluebear is kill
>>
>>14623768

apology for poor english

when were you when bluebear dies?

i was sat at home being division agent when anon post

‘bluebear is kill’

‘no’
>>
>>14624874
>playing queueing simulator
confirmed for bluebear being kill
>>
>>14624885
aren't we all kill inside?
>>
>>14600537

You stare as Ueda comes to stand next to you, looking in the same direction.
"Well," he says, "I guess we know what Sato-san drives now!"
"We might as well go to them," you say, looking at the black S13 next to you. "I need to get some advice from Sugihara-san anyway."

Taking in details of the turquoise Starlet as you near it, you note the deep bodykit, adjustable rear spoiler and solid white wheels emblazoned with TOM'S. And Sato certainly wasn't lacking for gauges, judging by the amount on his dash.

Sato grinned at the two of you. "Hey guys! Didn't expect to see you here!"
"Trying to keep this car a secret?" you ask.
"A little bit. Not just from you though, I was trying to keep the link between it and me secret from the racing community as a whole." With a nod to Sugihara, he continued. "Someone convinced me it was time to stop hiding."

Ueda, bent down to peer inside the cabin, turns to look at Sato. "What power is this making then, Sato-san?"
Sato rubbed the side of his face. "Well, it's set to 1 bar on a Blitz K1-200V... I'd say it's around 200-210hp."
That power figure surprised you, considering how well the car seemed to accelerate when it popped up while racing with Saito and Yusa. "Is that all?"
Sato chuckled. "Lightness is free performance, Arikawa-san. These cars are below 900kg, and coupled with a fast spooling response turbocharger like the K1, it- Ah, Yokota-san!"
"You never told me you had a Starlet!" Yokota cried, rushing up to the car, Saito sheepishly in tow. "Tell me everything!"
Sato laughed. "Better yet, I can give you these." Dangling the keys to the car in front of Yokota, she gasped.
>>
>>14625288

"Are you serious, Sato-san?"
"Sure. What better way for you to find out what's been done than driving it?" Giving her the keys, he walks over to the passenger side, slipping into the Recaro bucket seat as Yokota watched dumbfounded. Suddenly coming to terms with what was happening, she followed suit, getting into the driver's side and instantly starting the engine.

With a few testing revs as she tried the clutch, she backed out of the spot.
"We shouldn't be long," said Sato, craning his neck to look out of the window at you. "Just giving Yokota a quick rundown on what's been done and the setup I have."
Nodding, you and the others wave them off as the Toyota leaves the PA.

Watching the car disappear, Sugihara chuckled. "It's good seeing Koji like that again. I'm not sure if it's the car itself or being out with friends on the Loop again, but he's the happiest I've seen him in ages."
>>
I have more done, but that can wait until tomorrow.
>>
>>14625359
Bamp
>>
Bemp
>>
Bizump
>>
No post today lads. I'm off to Wales for a week of drinking tomorrow, so I've spent the day packing. There won't be any internet there, so LM will resume when I get back.
>>
>>14635096
You're killing me smalls. But have fun anyway.
>>
bump for great justice
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.