[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your motive?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: 20160227_231643.jpg (2 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20160227_231643.jpg
2 MB, 4128x2322
Why do you street race? Is it the money or the impression people get from you?

I do it because it's exciting. It's a rush no matter what I'm in. Many things can happen. You don't always know it.
>>
because I'm autistic
>>
because im artistic
>>
because I like knowing where my car sits on the totem pole
>>
I live my life a quarter mile at a time.
>>
because I'm edgy and my parents disapprove
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (127 KB, 1330x700) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
127 KB, 1330x700
So I can be the showdown king.
>>
>>14544414
Money and the rush.

>Inb4 sperglords crying about it being dangerous

No fucking shit sherlock, that's why it's fun.
>>
Because the tracks are closed at midnight
>>
>tfw bus
>can't streetrace
someday i'll ride on mountain roads at 3 am and have fun
>>
I went to a street race once. Barely anyone there could speak any English, and those that did were fuccbois and wannabe niggers. Yeah driving fasts fun, but fucking street racers are so fucking annoying. The cars were occasionally actually impressive, all the mods were VERY poorly done. No one had any idea what they were doing. 3 of them were "mechanics" who weren't even certified. It sucks desu.
>>
>>14545279
You must live in a shit area
>>
>Street race

Eh, I find dirt/rally more fun. I love doing Swedish flicks around dirt corners.
>>
>>14545297
>not owning 200 acres
>not making your own rally course
>>
>>14545279
I laugh at a lot of the turbo set ups and the wiring.
>>
>>14545303

This makes me moist anon
>>
I do it for the cash and the respect
>>
+10 Rep

Congratulations, your new street cred is "New Kid On The Block"
>>
>>14545316
OP here.

What size of a pot do you feel comfortable participating in? Is 500 even worth it for you?
>>
>>14545175
I hope you die in a car fire.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-big-rig-tips-bursts-into-flames-20160227-story.html
>>
>>14545540
There have been close calls. All from a lack of better decisions. When you get on the road, you did not sign up to be on the same path as someone racing.

I hear ya.
>>
>not finding a group of people who find an abandoned road and set up blockades so that nobody can accidentally come through when there's racing going on
plebs
>>
>>14545265
Exactly my feel bro...
Were all gonna make it
>>
>>14545158
Ahhhh...memories.
>>
>>14544414

>money

Lel what are you out racing cunts for pinks every night Johnny tran
>>
>>14544414
I don't street race, because there's no point. My car is not fast, so I'd lose.
My car is not designed for quick acceleration. It's designed to compliment modern life. There's a little holder behind the gearstick that's just the right size for car park tickets, for example. It's like a comfy cocoon of metal and plastic that reassures me that something in this world is mine.
It's like a gentle stroking of the ego, on wheels.

I street race in videogames because it's fun, I'm good at it, and I like spinning people out and barging them into traffic/walls/off cliffs.
>>
>>14545961
That retard always went flying off the track in the speed course even if you didn't keep up.
>>
>doing a road test in a 458 Speciale
>early 20s guy in a snapback with a stripped down and caged 328is pulls up next to me at a stoplight
>gives me a cool guy look/nod
>I rev the engine a bit
>light turns green
>he takes off chirping one tire
>I just sit there for a few seconds and pull away slowly
That is why I street race
>>
>>14544414
Strive to be better. Sure going fast is fun, but I could just do that myself. Right? Lose races, be a good sport about it, go home, get on computer, and then order over night parts from Japan senpai.
>>
>>14544414
Because I live my 2 dead spectators at a time
>>
>>14544414
Because i didn't know i was racing him.
>tfw im legit.
>>
>>14545158
Good ol pro strert
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.