[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dew Trail CYOA #33
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 13
File: 1963-Ford-Police-Car-Ad.jpg (849 KB, 2189x1704) Image search: [Google]
1963-Ford-Police-Car-Ad.jpg
849 KB, 2189x1704
Info: http://pastebin.com/9LsCaFcU

Quick Summary: Paranoid biker wants to kill your friend but it'll be fine, right?

>>14439738
Something in your gut tells you that tonight isn't going to be as smooth as it was last week.

You go to your room and pull that shotgun and what shells you have from the closet, it's not like you're going to be able to fire off much more than 1 if shit hits the fan but just in case. It's going to need a cutting down too, you can get it done at Carpenter's, even Al should have a saw around there.

After locking the house down you toss the tools, heads, shotgun, and box of shells in the trunk and get on your way.

As if you weren't paranoid enough a cop follows you out of town, sticking a little closer than you'd like. Even if you do get pulled over there's nothing he can do about the shotgun and everything is in the clear, a little unnerving and nothing else. He goes on his way when you turn into the scrapyard's driveway, as long as he or some other officer isn't hanging around when you leave in the Packard tonight you'll be fine.

Carpenter is in the shed working so you check in with him, have to wait for the music to get turned down of course.

"Car needs to be loaded up, still nothing else to do for you specifically." he tells you as he pulls out a folded up piece of paper

At least the Chevy engine is going in town, the 300 destination is out of county. Good thing is you're probably getting a good chunk of money from these deliveries.

"Already know the person wanting the 153 won't be able to get it till this evening but you can go ahead and start on the 300 unless you want to help Russel out with something."

Another car the-

"Before you ask it's towing a wreck in."

Ah, alrighty then.

A) Go load up the 300 to deliver.
B) Can you work on your heads for now?
C) Ask about the Erika situation, he doesn't seem phased and you know he got a call from Paul.
D) Work with Russel.
>>
>>14442552
A, but stop at Renee's on the way out of town even if Renee's isn't on the way.
>>
>>14442552
C, why the hell not.

>inb4 the wreck is the Crosley or the Olds
>>
C
>>
>>14442552
c
>>
>>14442635
It's pretty obvi the reck is the 55.
Also C
>>
A followed by D.
>>
>>14443297
this
>>
>>14442552
C then D
>>
>>14442552
C-A
>>
Page 9 bump.
>>
>4AM sleepy post

Ayy

>>14442552
With Paul blaming her and Al basically calling for her death you have to wonder why Carpenter doesn't seem to care. You think he'd act a lot more nervous over someone who's worked with him possibly being with the police, especially with how he's been in the past. Figured he'd at least bring it up when he saw you.

"You're not worried about Erika?" you ask

His initial response is a light laugh, not what you expected in the slightest.

"She's a spoiled, disrespectful brat, but not a rat, if she is she's terrible at it."

Guess he knows about her being in on him dealing with less than legal parts from time to time.

"Think Paul is wrong?"

He nods his head, at least 1 of Dad's friends aren't against Erika.

"He always did like jumping to conclusions, fact that some family wound up behind bars got him jumping even sooner. Tried to talk some sense in him but he's dead set on blaming her."

Ok, Carpenter has only given you 1 example but there's no way that it could be a coincidence like what Al brought up, it's a fact. If she was a snitch she'd have the info she'd need to put Carpenter away if she wanted...but what if she hasn't wanted to yet? Could that be why she quit, she's ready to take all this down?

"I'll get to work after this, do you know why she quit?" hell, you're starting to feel like you're the cop here, you can tell he wants to get back to whatever he's working on anyway

"Said she didn't need the money, didn't need it before either so I don't know what the real reason is." he replies with a shrug "'Bout time you get to work, don't need another Russel around here."

Of course she wouldn't give a reason that makes sense.

Speaking of Russel that tow truck is rolling by now.

A) Load up the 300 for delivery.
B) Join the tow job
C) You and Carpenter need to talk to Al.

If you pick A, both Erika's and Renee's are completely out of the way with the latter being more so.

X) Go straight to the destination.
Y) Erika's
Z) Renee's
>>
>>14446645
C
>>
>>14446645
C/A+Y
Might be a good idea to let Carpenter know what you you think Al is gonna do.
>>
>>14446645
B
>>
A and x
>>
>>14446645
B
>>
>>14446645
A X
It's like all these other people choosing not to do the job want to get fired
>>
>>14446645
>>14447153
This. A, Y
>>
>>14446645
A, X
>>
C+A+Y
No reason we can't do it all.
>>
B

Let the bitch sort herself out.
>>
C, no idea why these fags are voting to kill off best waifu. I'd rather go to Teague and have him sort this out. But carpenter is a close second choice
>>
C, A Yyyy
>>
>>14447958
I'd kill both Renee and Erika to be honest. Only Cheryl comes with relatively no unneeded trouble.
>>
>>14448382
Her dad's the PI.
Julia is the patrician waifu, as always, OP is a fag and didn't want to feature her.
>>
>>14448408
Agreed. Maybe in an alternate universe we got her over this loose slut with daddy issues we're with now.
>>
Highly doubt I'll be able to get a post out in time so here's a bump.

>>14448408
>>14448512
That character we talked to maybe twice and like 1 person took an interest in?

Kek, hipsters picking side characters to try and be cool.
>>
>>14449025
Ethel x Teauge x Jamie when

But seriously, keep fucking going man, now this is getting intense.
>>
>>14446645
B
>>
>>14448408
>>14448512
Official Dew Trail smut writer here. Maybe when this is over, if I get OP's blessing I might do a CYOA set in the same universe where Julia or another thick country mechanic girl is available for waifu

Also CAY if possible, tell Carpenter you'll do the work like you promised but he needs to talk to Al. If Erika's not at her house, talk to her brother.
>>
>>14449334
So much this CAY is the only way to go. By the way can't wait for the Dew Trail:Niggertits Edition

Maybe this time we'll join Teagues League
>>
>>14449025
I'm not the only one, guess lots of anons here have a thing for thick chicks OP
>>
>>14449025
>the only girl that likes going fast in a big block and fixing cars makes up hipsters for liking her
Keep on to Renee samefagging, faggot.
>>
>>14450154
B-but Erika likes one of those and Renee likes the other one, it's totally the same u guise
>>
>>14449334
Go for it.

>>14449672
I never even described Julia kek, people started believing what they wanted.

She was never going to be a choice or a major enough character with our decisions so you faggots built yourself up for disappointment.

>>14450154
Renee likes going fast she just can't do it in her car.

Julia is the only girl behind bars though, she's got that going for her.

>Keep on to Renee samefagging, faggot.

Keep on to whining like a bitch, homolord.
>>
B
>>
>>14446645
"I'm goin', I'm goin'." you reply "Think you can talk to Al while I'm out, I'm...a little worried about Erika after after some things he told me."

He has a face that says "oh shit" for a brief second before going back to a relatively neutral state.

"He's more hardheaded than Paul is but I'll see what I can do." he replies, already heading to his office instead of the shed

"I appreciate it." you tell him

You walk over to the hangar, the delivery car is already sitting there so you open up the rear door and look for an engine hoist and the 300. Fortunately is hasn't been moved to the back of the hanger so you can get it on the nearby hoist to get it into the back without maneuvering it much.

It sits in the back with a nice thud, as long as they have their own hoist or a team of people to get it out unloading shouldn't be an issue. After attempting to tie the engine in place a bit with some rope

You fire up the flathead, tune in the radio, and roll out.

Seeing as how you're not busy today you don't think Carpenter will care too much if you go out of your way to try and get a hold of Erika, he seemed concerned too. It'll probably tack on about half an hour but fuck it.

You slowly make your way towards her house, hoping she's out there and not in town or something. Eventually you make it to that long winding dirt driveway, not much longer now. About 75% of the way there you run into her brother riding his Honda, wonder how that '57 is coming along?

You come to a stop side by side, no surprise that he looks confused, after a few seconds it looks like he remembers you.

"Erika at home?" you ask, loud enough for him to hear

He shakes his head.

"Left about 15 minutes ago, I know where she's heading if you want to drive for about an hour."
>>
>>14452592
Dammit, if you came here straight from Al's you would've caught her.

A) Get directions, you want to tell Erika what's up.
B) Nah you're good, you can tell him to give her the message when he sees her.
C) He doesn't need to know all that, ask him if he'll tell her to come to Carpenter's.
D) Finish the delivery, you'd rather not worry her brother.
>>
>>14452594
B) - tell him he must find her ASAP.
>>
A.

Let's not involve anyone else.. It could complicate things later
>>
>>14452594
This one's a toughy. I'm gonna go with B like this guy said >>14452626

We still got job to do and he can probably get there faster
>>
>>14452626
This
>>
>>14453720
This all the way.
>>
>>14453720
I was gonna say something about the bikers intercepting him, then I remembered they're riding shitty Harleys so he's really in no danger unless he runs out of gas. Goin with B.
>>
You realize she's going to blame this all on us, right?

Like, all of it.
>>
>>14454775
Eh fuck her. She should be grateful to still be drawing breath once the day is out.

I like Olds but she has some pretty intense autism. Who the fuck wakes someone up at 4am to tell them something. And then just fucks with them. Also why the fuck isn't she still in bed? It's still morning and she was out all night. Does she just not sleep or something?
>>
>>14454822

I'm in the "Eh, fuck her" camp. I have no idea why we're helping. We're going to get ourselves in more shit doing this. Where is your sense of self preservation, O?
>>
>>14454897
Don't mistake my "Fuck her" attitude for not wanting to help. I just think we need to watch our own ass while we do it.

If I wanted anyone dead it would be Al. Fuck that guy, we should have known he was bad news from the get go. At least Carpenter is a decent human being, as well as a thief.
>>
>>14454941
So what would you suggest doing?
>>
>>14455021
Man I don't really know. If we can't find her whatever I guess we should just do the delivery and hope her brother or Carpenter pulls through. Otherwise we are just risking our asses for an Autist who garunteed would not put in this much effort to save us. Fuck Al though. We should not be working for that fag.

It's times like this I almost wish we'd gone with Teague. He might have been a wierd douche but at least he's not a crippled queer who has people killed based on assumptions.
>>
>>14454822
>Also why the fuck isn't she still in bed?

That was over 5 hours ago, that's enough time to get home and go to sleep.

>Who the fuck wakes someone up at 4am to tell them something.

Probably because it's something she felt that we'd want to know, she fucked with us because we didn't go along with her or amuse her afterwards so it likely isn't some life or death thing.

>>14455311
There was 3 ways to get into the moonshining game (Paul, Al, and 1 other that we never met), we had to go with the paranoid biker though.
>>
>>14455360
To be fair Opie we kinda stumbled into the whole moonshine cabin thing. Out of all the questionable things Jamie has done so far I'd say keeping everything from the cabin ranks right up there with stealing the Riviera, though hopefully the lady with the Riv had full coverage.
>>
>>14452594
If it's an hour out it'd probably take you about 2 in this old Ford, he can get your message to her faster than you can.

"Think you can get a message to her?" you ask

"Uhh, I guess, I was heading that way, what do you want me to tell her?"

"Tell her to meet me at Carpenter's as soon as she can."

Good thing he's taking "as soon as she can" to heart, he replies with a thumbs up and gets that gold Honda moving about the best he can on dirt, the unique sound of the 4 exhausts fading into the distance as you try to get turned around.

It's going to end up being about an hour just to get where you need to get going now. Thank goodness this car sounds great and has a radio to help the time pass. Why the hell does "I Fought The Law" have to come on now though?

Eventually you make it to the town you're delivering to, nothing special, another small southern American town that happens to be even smaller than yours. Main street is pretty sparse but what you're looking for is on it, the landmark of the town is the water tower for sure. You spot the small single car garage you're dropping the engine off easily enough.

The lack of traffic allows you to stop in the middle of the road and back up without holding anyone up, when you hop out of the car and open up the rear a maybe 40 something man comes out to greet you.

Fortunately he does have a hoist, maybe not as fancy as Carpenter's but it gets the job done, you get the $175 for the engine then head down the street to put some gas in before heading back to the scrapyard.

As you're sitting there you look around, the road through town would make one helluva street racing spot, stays straight for well over a 1/4 mile and it's like a ghost town.

You're honestly surprised when a lowered, blue...you think '42 Ford coupe comes by while you're pulling from the station and stops in the middle of the road.
>>
>>14455771
Looks like you're not the only one who thought it'd make for a good road to race on, you're both in ancient Ford's, that one sounds like it still has a flathead too. Other than being lowered, wheel well covers, removed bumpers, and obvious exhaust work it doesn't seem like much else is done.

As if you didn't already get the message an arm sticks out of the window and motions for you to pull up.

A) Honk your horn, you don't want to race this thing.
B) Line up next to them.
C) Fly by and get in front of them.

>>14455495
Yeah, maybe if we delivered that things would be a little less stressful.
>>
>>14455803
B, take off in low range and smoke this fgt.

Also I need to know if Riv Lady's insurance covered the theft it's keeping me up at night desu
>>
A, it's business time boys.
>>
File: 2461090001_large.jpg (60 KB, 525x750) Image search: [Google]
2461090001_large.jpg
60 KB, 525x750
>>14455822
Sure, she even nagged the husband to throw in some extra cash on a newer model that looks about the same.
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 720x544) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 720x544
>>14456057
Well now I feel better. 65 a best though.
>>
B
>>
B. Let's fucking race
>>
>>14455803
B)RRRAP!
>>
>>14455803
A
>>
Page 8 bump
>>
>>14455803
What the hell, time to put on the slowest drag race you've been a part of. You pull up next to the car and look over, surprisingly the driver might be a little younger than you.

"Rare to see a new face around here, you ready to run?" he asks

Don't guess he's up to putting any money on it, probably a good thing.

"Hell yeah man, let's do it!"

"Gonna count it down!"

About all you know about this car is that it can spin tires if you want it to so you're not entirely sure on how to launch this car. You're both packing some skinny tires so you don't expect him to be launching on you or anything.

"3!"

You don't get the rpms up much. doesn't sound like he is either.

"2!"

Where is this race ending at anyway?

"1!"
Guess you'll just give it all it's got until you feel you should stop.

"Go!"

You apparently underestimated the torque of what you're driving, as you're sitting there spinning the coupe takes off, quickly putting you in the rearview. The instant you find traction he goes to barely running away if he is at all, you've got some ground to make up but with no set ending you don't know when this is going to stop.

One you get the 3 on the tree into 3rd you start running him down, that big lead of his going away every second, by time you start crawling up the side of the coupe you're running...haha wow, you expected a whole lot more than that by now.

65 mph.

The needle is barely moving by this point but you're still reeling him in, not much longer now. Unfortunately this car doesn't have a tach but since it's still pulling it should be fine, right?

The fact that this is your boss's car has you a little paranoid about what could happen.

A) Keep on the gas.
B) Back it down.
>>
B. Jamie a smart
>>
>>14459920
A. Jamie a schizophrenic
>>
>>14459920
Normally I'd say fuck it, if it blows up just tell Carpenter it's his fault for having such a shit engine and he needs to pay you to put a real engine in it next time. But Jamie has a waifu to save and maybe some shine to deliver today so B.
>>
Why is Jamie so shit at launches in all cars?
>>
>>14459920
B. We had our fun, don't wanna break this hunk
>>
>>14460100
Cause all his driving experience prior to 2 weeks ago was in a car that can barely spin the tires in gravel.
>>
>>14459920
I'd go with B)usiness Time, give a thumb up/honk/flash of lights to the other guy to let him know we're done and go back to Carpenter's

Once again, thanks op for the story but next time don't call it dew trail but Jamie's Adventures :D
You wanted to go moonshining but we went drag racing :D
>>
B
>>
B
>>
>>14459920
B)ecause wrecking Carpenter's car is bad
>>
>>14459920
B
>>
>>14460833
Wouldn't be the first time though,
B for me
>>
>>14460833
>>14461499
Exactly, we're still trying to live down last time we wrecked boss's car.
B)
>>
File: GIF.gif (2 MB, 577x327) Image search: [Google]
GIF.gif
2 MB, 577x327
>>14460100
Multiple reasons.

Lack of experience: The 2.20 1st in the '55 saved our ass more than anything.
We never raced this car
Tires were shit back then
To make it worse we're trying to launch on 6-16 bias ply tires that are similar to what the car came with in 1938.

No matter what we're not hooking up worth a shit in 1969 in anything with power. Pic related is a stock 426 Charger simply flooring it.

>>14460497
Said way back I'd change the name of the story if we didn't get involved with moonshining, but we did so the name stayed the same.
>>
>>14462232
hang out with erikas brother, get to know their daddy, get some sweet nazi tech high speed tires
>>
>>14459920
Not wanting to take the chance of having to pay to fix 2 of Carpenter's cars you get off the gas, letting the coupe go on ahead so you can get over. Don't have to slow down much to to get back to the speed limit, still quicker than the Valiant at least.

The town falls silent as both the V8s wind down, you can almost hear him tap the roof of his car.

You wind up following him for quite a ways out of town before he turns off, leaving you to a long boring drive back to the scrapyard.

Almost expected Erika to be here by time you puttered in, probably won't be much longer. First thing you do after you get out is head to the office to see how things went with Al, business can take a backseat.

"Did you get a hold of him?" you ask before you take a seat

"I did, said what I could but he isn't entirely sold on the idea that she's not a rat."

Of course he wouldn't.

"He mentioned that he wanted to talk to you both though, that's all he wants at the moment."

Yeah, you're sure he'd like her delivered straight to him, wonder how quickly things would go from talking to shit hitting the fan? Assuming he does just want to to talk that's a huge relief, maybe you shouldn't be jumping to conclusions yourself?

With that question asked you hand him the money from the engine and end up getting handed $26 back. Alright, now you're up to $33, quite a bit better than $7.

"Got that towed in car you can help the boys fix if you want, looks like it's all cosmetic. Nothing else for you to do until that 153 is ready to be delivered." he tells you

Hmm, if there's nothing to do maybe he'll let you work on those heads now, probably shouldn't stick around tonight with Al already paranoid.

A) Heads
B) Help fix the car

>>14462352
At least Europe has been putting out radials on the majority of cars since the 50s instead of bias ply.

No idea on how they compare though, I'd like to think Murikan is better for the drag compared to handling oriented sports car tires.
>>
>>14463164
B
>>
B
>>
>>14463164
B. Let's be employee of the month
>>
>>14463164
Fuckin A, gotta get the J going so we can rape Brian.
>>
>>14463164
B
>>
>>14463164
A)ll about the mission at hand.
>>14463465
And this.
>>
>>14462352
Isn't their dad dead? Or am I thinking of someone else...
>>
>>14463164
B. It's obviously gonna be the '55
>>
>>14463164
A
>go to Al's
>get shot
The end.
:^)
>>
>>14463164
B
>>
>>14464429
This dude gets it, B
>>
>>14463164
B
>>
B holy shit OP please let it be the '55
>>
>>14463164
B
>>
No post tonight since I'm stuck at someone else's house.
>>
>>14463164
B) let's shoot for employee of the month :D

>>14462232
I was joking when i said that we should have nammed the story Jamie's Adventures, i really really really like what you do opie! :)
>>
>>14463164
B, we work during work hours. Make Carpenter proud and throw more money at us
>>
>>14467189
Adventures of Jamie the autistic """drag racer"""

B
>>
>>14467447

"Who's slower? The car...or the driver?"
>>
Back home now, nothing to do today so I'll be able to get 2 or 3 posts in maybe.
>>
>>14469519
Don't
>>
>>14469529
Don't what
>>
>>14469562
Don't do nothing able to today, so get 3 in maybe 2 posts now so I'll be back or to home.
>>
>>14463164
"Sounds good to me, I'll go help out." you reply

Hopefully after you deliver the 153 you won't have anything at all to do.

"Alright then, he says he'll be by to pick it up later in the day so there ain't much room for slacking."

Sitting in the hangar is a car you've seen before, main difference now is that it looks like someone replicated your maneuver when you hit the Impala with Carpenter's wagon.

Fortunately it's not a car you care about, it's the pink Edsel that you're certain works for Teague. Then again it wouldn't be surprising to learn there's more than 1 pink Edsel running around here.

Doesn't take long before you're sent out to find various parts of the car, guy wants all the trim and everything replaced so you're lugging a lot, luckily you manage to get pretty much everything off of a single car.

When you make bring in the final haul of parts you check the interior, no sign of a radio like what Teague showed you, does have some huge air conditioning unit under the dash that takes up where you think the radio would go.

Wonder if it could be under the seat or in the glovebox? You don't have anyway to get that open, maybe it's a little assumptious of you to think but you have a feeling Russel may have a way.

He's going to be busy with repairing the car and to be honest you should be to, if this belongs to a League member maybe you could sabotage it though, or at least toss a heads up.

A) Snoop around the inside of the car, but no breaking into the glovebox.
B) If it's not under the seat you're willing to get into the glovebox.
C) This is a customer's car, even if it belongs to a League member you have a job to do.

>>14469943
Not like I'm going to be sitting here typing all day, got backlogs to work on.
>>
>>14470204
A.
>>
>>14470204
C
>>
>>14470204
B
>>
B
>>
>>14470204
B
Who gives a shit

Just make sure none of the employees or Carpenter sees us
>>
>>14470204
A
>>
>>14470204
A, you have to "detail" the interior.
>>
B
>>
>>14470204
You'll help fix up the car then go snooping around when the other workers leave, Russel is about the only 1 you really trust with this kinda thing. Takes a good while to get everything replaced, he's definitely going to need a paintjob but at least the body is straight.

About the only mechanical thing it needed was a radiator, with the hood open you learn it has a 390, gold valve covers, 3 double barrel carbs, headers, it's a nice looking engine for sure. Probably faster than most cars around here but you don't think it'll be a problem for the Packard and it's Hemi...of course if it's got a radio it doesn't need to keep up to land you in trouble.

You stick around for a while, waiting for the other workers to head off before talking to Russel on his tire throne.

"Hey, Russel, think you can pop a lock on a glovebox?" you ask

He raises a brow, no surprise, it's an outta nowhere question.

"I'm not about to start lettin' ya steal from a customer man."

"No it's not that, I think it belong's to a member of the Sheriff's group, I wanna make sure."

"Ya don't say, even if I pop the box and find a radio ya can't do anything, it'd be obvious who did it." he replies, scratching his cheek

Shit, guess he's got a point there, so much for sabotage...though maybe whatever accident it was in just so happened to knock a wire loose or something along those lines.

Before he goes to the glovebox you look around the interior, nothing, you tell Russel to do his thing. Lo and behold there's a goddamn radio sitting in there, looks like the old innards were cut to make it fit properly.

"Well shit, looks like ya might be right." he replies

The familiar white and gold Oldsmobile comes to a stop in front of the hangar as you're debating what to do, wonder how she's going to take the news that a biker wants to "talk" to the both of you.

A) Suggest your plan about a wire "coming loose."
B) Leave it, don't want any chances of Carpenter getting attention.
>>
C

Tell Erika we had something to tell her, but now we don't.
>>
>>14472713
D
get on the radio and spill all your fucking beans and 4th quarter conversion to Teague's League
>>
>>14472857
That'll come when it's time to talk to her.

>>14472927
Kek, I don't think Russel would like that very much.
>>
>>14472713
A, but see if you can get it to "come loose" from outside the glovebox so it's less suspicious.
>>
>>14473016
this

If it's not possible to do in a non-suspicious manner, then it's better not to do it at all.
>>
>>14473479
This, but much more importantly, >>14472857
This
>>
>>14472713

I'll go with A) like >>14473016 suggested
Maybe we can "spill" "accidently" some water on it and say something like we had a problem when changing the radiator or something like that
>>
>>14473016
>>14474200

But what exactly would that achieve? I mean won't Teague just source another radio within limited time? That just seems like asking for unwanted attention.
>>
>>14474791

Probably not, he said at first during the League meeting they were too expensive. We just learned the other day from Erika that they had ordered more and installed them in the other sheriff cars. Seems reasonable that he couldn't get a new one for one of his civilian drivers in a matter of hours.
>>
>>14472713
B)e smart, Jamie.

The radio in the car was quite likely used immediately after the accident to call in a lift, since the car was towed in here, not driven in. Therefore it was known to be working before arriving at the scrapyard. Did we ask Russel yet exactly where he picked the car up from?
>>
Man, /o/ is such a shit when it comes to moderation, might post eventually.
>>
Things slowed down quicker than expected.

>>14472713
Until she gets in here you can focus on the radio.

Assuming this guy doesn't go checking his radio often there's a chance he won't notice it's not working properly until it's too late isn't there? Besides Teague said they were too expensive to go outfitting the whole force with them and since they just got some for a few of the deputies it's hard to believe they'd get a replacement before tonight.

Buuut, if he checked in after the crash things could get found out, hey, maybe there was a bad bump towing it here.

"What if some wires came loose in the crash or maybe some pieces on the inside came undone?" you suggest

"Hah, all I'm sayin' is that if cops come sniffin' around is that ya gonna get the blame for it."

If it stops you from getting caught tonight then it's worth it isn't it, you'd rather be on the run with money in your pocket than being broke. Whatever, you'll take the radio out, open it up, disconnect a few things and put it back in. That way it'll look just as it was when you found it.

Before you're able to get started Erika decides to say "hello", of course she'd be looking a little annoyed since you probably took her away from some important business she was taking care of or something...

"So this is your job huh, at least you're working with cars I guess...so why the fuck did I cut my relaxation time to speed over here?"

Or she was just out doing a whole lotta nothing.

A) Give her the whole story.
B) No need for all the details, tell her to meet you at that old gas station tonight.
C) No need for all the details, tell her to meet you at Al's tonight.
D) Oh nothing, you don't need to tell her anything anymore.
>>
>>14475923
D for maximum kek
>>
D.
>>
D, because she's a cunt
>>
>>14475923
(E)
"Unlike someone, I give some advice for free. Stash the Hurst." Demand money for more.
>>
>>14475923
A, be quick about it>>14475923
>>
>>14476008
*demand money if she wants to know more
>>
>>14475923
B, don't be cunts
>>
A, while working on the radio
>>
>>14476008
>>14476017
That's fine with me
>>
>>14475923
A for 'Al's gonna fuck yew'

Carpenter was talking to Al earlier and said he's still doubtful. Whats to stop Al from ambushing her the moment she drives out of the junkyard like that missing dude? At least get her ready for it, THEN go around and be a dick back.
>>
>>14476008
This
>>
>>14476008
This
>>
A
>>
D. If she dies, she dies
>>
>>14475923
A. "Nothing...except I'm pretty sure Al's gonna try to kill you."
>>
>>14476008
This
>>
>>14475923
A)
>>
>>14476008
Changing my D vote to this
>>
>>14476008
And of course the option customized for maximum cuntishness AND autism is the one that's winning. Never change, Jamie.
>>
>>14476008
This is some clever thought up shit
E
>>
oh boy prepare yourselves for yet another thread where undereducated morons on the internet shit deluded opinions and prejudice all over each other. let us watch as idiots who don't understand anything about politics claim to be experts, rage when anyone disagrees with them and perpetuate an incredibly low level of public dialogue. like the blind leading the fucking deaf, or however that stupid saying goes. what is even the point? literally no one will change their beliefs, everyone here is an arrogant stubborn faggot. all of you can pretty much just go fuck yourselves to death. it is not possible to have a well informed, courteous debate here, why bother with another stupid fucking shitflinging thread for the autists.
>>
Oh boy prepare yourselves for yet another thread where undereducated morons on the internet shit deluded opinions and prejudice all over each other. let us watch as idiots who don't understand anything about politics claim to be experts, rage when anyone disagrees with them and perpetuate an incredibly low level of public dialogue. like the blind leading the fucking deaf, or however that stupid saying goes. what is even the point? literally no one will change their beliefs, everyone here is an arrogant stubborn faggot. all of you can pretty much just go fuck yourselves to death. it is not possible to have a well informed, courteous debate here, why bother with another stupid fucking shitflinging thread for the autists
>>
>>14477830
>>14477818
k
>>
>>14476008
please
>>
A, but be a dick about it. Make her ass feel bad.
>>
>>14478394
that would be like scolding a house cat, they just don't feel bad about anything. Same with olds. Autists don't have feelings.
>>
File: image.jpg (294 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
294 KB, 1280x853
Look out for Erika, she's been there for us. Maybe in a twisted weird autistic way, but she's looked out for us more than most people have. And she's had our back. And she hates Brian as much as us. We gotta keep her around for that alone.
>>
Was too sleepy when I got home so have an early morning post.

>>14475923
She didn't tell you anything this morning so why should you come out and tell her everything? You get out of the Edsel so you can talk to her face to face.

"All I'm telling is to hide that Olds of yours and keep your head down for a while, if you want any more you can pay up."

She throws a hand out, you already get the feeling you're not getting a dime out of her.

"The fuck, who the hell tells someone to hurry over to give them some bullshit like that?"

Really?

"Who the hell shows up to someone's house at 5 in the morning, says they have info then tells them absolutely fuckin' nothing? At least I told you something." you reply

"And all you had to do was come with me you goddamn idiot, it's your own fault, I've done what you wanted me to by coming here so it's only fair..."

It was obvious she was mad from the 1st thing you said, now she's gone to clenching her fist, she can't really be thinking about hitting you can she? You don't expect Russel, who's been spectating the whole time, to sit by and let you brawl...

"I'll just work on the radio, have fun with this." he tells you

Ok, maybe he will let you.

After a while it doesn't look like she's doing it with the intentions of hitting you, more of a she's just really pissed, is that a tear though?

"Let me get this straight, I'm in danger and you want me to pay for info? Pfft, you're a bigger piece of shit than I ever thought you could be!"

She starts walking away backwards, in true Erika fashion she puts on a shit eating grin, you'd rather see that than her looking like she's going to attack you to be honest.

"I tried to be your friend but I can't do it, all you do is piss me off and it's stupid to keep trying." she covers her mouth and imitates gagging "A-and to think some disgusting part of me wanted to kiss you that night, glad that fucking died quickly, I'd have to kill myself if my 1st kiss went to you!"
>>
>>14481335
Well, you had your suspicions, now they're confirmed, Dad really fucked you over there didn't he?

She's milking the short walk to her car all she can, she's just now getting turned around. Of course she's still laughing and talking shit at and about you.

A) Fine, you'll give her the whole damn story free of charge.
B) Sure it's low, but you could get a sucker punch in, she's talked enough shit.
C) Are sucker kisses a thing?
D) Whatever, you've had enough drama, get back to work.
>>
>>14481338
A
>>
A for best waifu
>>
A
>>
>>14481338
D
>>
>>14481338
A).

Godammit /o/ why during half of the day you are a reasonable human being and half of the day you are an irremediable fuckwit...

Please anon, we were an autist the last post but don't fuck us completely over, as >>14480085 said, Erika been there for us. And she is our waifu's BFF
>>
>>14481680
this
>>
Okay, we're bad at this negotiating thing.

>>14481338
A
>>
D you stupid mother fuckers
>>
She's lying to us to get her way. I'm sad you all can't see that.

D.
>>
>>14481338
A you people really are retarded
>>14482107
And you are king retard. If you actually read the story you'd know Erika is a psycho but she never really lies.
>>
>>14482065
>>14482107
fuck you and your worst waifu, faggot
A
>>
>>14481338
A for fuck sakes. >>14481680

>Godammit /o/ why during half of the day you are a reasonable human being and half of the day you are an irremediable fuckwit...

Because half the day the board is full of Americans, Canadians and Euros, and the other half it's littered with australians.
>>
>>14482212
> Australians
Subhuman scum.
>>
A
>>
>>14481338
D, it's too late to go back
>>
>>14481338
A
>>
A
>>
File: 1436731531311.jpg (10 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1436731531311.jpg
10 KB, 250x250
>>14482829
How so faget?
>>
Hope this bitch finally gets what she D)eserves
>>
Fuck all of you voting D, A)ll the way bitches
>>
A forever
>>
>>14483133
Go suck a d)ick

Voting for A
>>
>>14481338
"Hey, wait!" you call out

She comes to a stop, you can see the grin in your head before she swings around and starts back towards you. She probably knew you were going to come around if she acted up, could she be using you?

"I'll tell you free of charge I guess..."

"I'm waiting." she replies with her arms crossed

"Ok, uhh, Paul blames you for Julia and-"

"Yeah I get that, get to the point, tell me something new."

"He told Al, who's more than a little paranoid now, he wants to 'talk' to you."

"Talk?" she quotes "Al's that crippled fuck we took that 'shine to, right?"

You nod, he's turning out to be one hell of a crippled fuck for sure.

"Well, originally he said 'take care of', then it changed to 'talk to'..." no idea if he did that so you'd try to bring her yourself to clear things up or what

Despite how tough this little girl usually acts she looks a little worried.

"Wh-what the fuck, I haven't even done anything, were you really going to let me get fucked over by some bikers if I didn't pay, you ARE a piece of shit, no doubt."

Guess you earned it this time, huh?

"Y-yeah maybe I a-"

"No maybes, you are, it's not up for debate."

"I have a plan if you want to meet me after work." you suggest, might as well try to salvage something

She replies with a laugh.

"Nah, fuck your plans!" she yells "This car belongs to one of the Sheriff's guys doesn't it, don't answer, why else would you be messing with a radio in the dash? Tell your buddy to put it back in, announce over it the next time your biker friend is getting a shipment of shine, problem fucking solved!"

Ok, she's understandably stressed here but that seems kinda extreme...besides wouldn't him getting busted while she's under suspicion bring more heat on her?
>>
>>14483550
"For real?" you ask

"Does it look like I'm joking? she asks fighting back tears "Who's it gonna be, your biker buddies or I dunno, your friend who quit her job so you could make more money, who paid the family for that shine you sold in case they wanted to come looking, who you liked then decided to start dating her best friend the next day, who still wants to be your friend despite it being stupid to do so?"

...You had no idea on a couple of those things, goddammit Erika, you know how to make someone feel like shit.

Russel comes up behind you with a hand on your shoulder.

"Uh, ya want me to put it all back together..." he asks

A) Hell no, you're not doing this.
B) Might as well, let it be known a shipment is coming in tonight.
C) Say it's coming Wednesday, that's when they all get together after all.
>>
B
>>
>>14483669
Fuck, changing to C
>>
>>14483564
Fucking reneefags.

C)all the cops
>>
>>14483564
A). Her plan is suicidal, and puts too much on the line. One insane girl and one dude, with one shotgun and a pistol between them, to take on ALL the bikers, and the police who will without-fail want to take one (or both) of us down?

Stick to the plan guys, Sharon has a good thing going (best waifu). Take Olds in, keep her reigned in, maybe we can get some backup and not go down in flames.
>>
>>14483564
B
Jaime's gonna get killed if he shows up at Al's tonight, especially without Erika

Can we get Brian involved somehow?
>>
A)ll the way
>>
C you c)atfuckers
>>
>>14483564
A)
Erika is a fucking sociopath who wants to see Jamie killed, either by bikers or cops. If she doesn't want to go with our plan, she can figure out her own, but we aren't helping.
>>
>>14483836
Changing to C so Reneefags can get fucked
I still think Jaime's gonna die at Al's though
>>
>>14483765
This
>>
>>14483550
A
>>
B for obvious reasons
>>
Gotta go with B) for instant results
>>
>>14483765
Ask yourself, why the fuck would the cops give afuck about us calling in a tip.

Also if we go with b we probably shouldn't go to Al's tonight
>>
>>14483765
This, but tell her like this.

"Look, I know how little faith you have in me but it's not just my plan, I have some help. Come hear us out and if you don't like it we can still do it your way."
>>
>>14485344
OK, here's a drunken wall of text.

If we use the radio in the Edsel, they are without-fail gonna want to know who the fuck they are talking to and why we are fucking with a police radio. They are certainly gonna want to know how we got this information. Remember, Teauge, Al, and Dad have history, and Teauge knows we fuck with the bikers and Erika. The only people that know about the moonshine would be the bikers themselves, us, and the person we are delivering too. Out of those, who would it most likely be? Who says the bikers won't talk? Where has the P.I. been and what's he been doing? What does he know about us as of now? If we turn in the bikers and they talk/interact with the police in any way, the P.I. will just dump our history with them and Carpenter in a heartbeat. That IS his job, after all.

Lets run through the list of possible charges:

>Street Racing/Excessive Speeding (multiple times)
>Smuggling Contraband (multiple times)
>Resisting Arrest (multiple times)
>Destroying Government/Police Property (multiple times, one just now)
>Automobile Theft (the Rivera, remember that one?)
>Arms Smuggling (the sawn-off in the trunk may raise some eyebrows)

And don't forget the big one:

>Associate to Murder/Attempted Murder (assisting with the kidnapping/ being coerced into 'firing' at the man tied in the trunk)

Remember the Rambler man? He's dead. He's also the reason the P.I. is here. All he has to do is pin that one on us, and its good-night-forever for Jamie. If we go to the cops, we are getting put away for a LOOOOOOOONG time.

Remember that guys, we can take the bikers, especially with two people on the inside backing us up (Sharon and Jake), who actually have a plan to take Al down for good and not get caught. We cannot take on the entire police force AND the bikers and expect to survive the night.

TL;DR: Pick A or we become the prison fleshlight or dead in a ditch
>>
If we really want to fuck Al for threatening best waifu, we should find Cheryl to get us talk to her pops, the PI.
>>
B
Let's fuck Al in his limp dicked ass
>>
B) gotta impress best waifu
>>
>>14485471
Resisting arrest really? When we ran? How the fuck would anyone but Erika know about that. And all of that other shit almost nobody knows about.

Literally the only thing I'm remotely worried about, and only because this is a story. Is our fingerprints on the weapon use to murder that dumbass. But in real life the prints wouldn't have lasted long enough to be used against us, no way it wouldn't have been rubbed off, or that Al wouldn't have gotten his own prints on the gun when we handed it back to him.
>>
The only thing that keeps me from going with C is I'm afraid these fags will fuck it up in the mean time....
Eh B/C whatever fucks the bikers. I know you fags will fuck it up though.
>>
>>14482333

Yea righto cunt

>>14483564

C best waifu has always been best waifu and still remains best waifu fuck you faggots voting for renee
>>
>>14485856
I agree with the abbo-killer. Renee was a bad move that stank of samefaggery
>>
bA)mp
>>
B or C whatever doesn't end with us dying
>>
>>14486212
The one that doesn't end with us dying is A
>>
>>14486283
Fucking THIS.
>B puts us in the middle of the chaos of the raid since without Jamie there's no shipment
>C gives Al plenty of time to kill Erika
>Either way Jamie is Al's #1 suspected rat and he will send whoever is still out to grease us
>>
>>14486394
So let's do nothing and get killed when we show up to pick up the delivery, dumb faggot.
>>
>>14486432
I thought A is meet with Sharon and find out her plan, not do fucking nothing.
>>
>>14486460
Unless her plan consists of rounding up 10+ people with guns and gunning down a group of drugged up bikers, we're still fucked.
Even if that were an option, we're still gonna get fucked by the law.
>>
>>14486480
I dunno m8 she could have some supar sekrat dirt on Al that would turn the other bikers against him like he killed Jake's dad or something.

/Sons of Anarchy
>>
>>14485443
Yep
>>
>>14485589
>How the fuck would anyone but Erika know about that

There's the problem: People are getting arrested after talking to her, this is a consistent theme.. If she were to end up in custody, I feel she would toss us under the bus in 0.85 milliseconds.

>all of that other shit almost nobody knows about

Except the bikers, Carpenter, our dad, Ronnie, Renee, Teauge, the P.I...

Hell, everyone who we've interacted with for more then one day has dirt on us, we haven't been subtle at all about anything we've been doing, which is fine, provided we don't intent to get caught.

> Is our fingerprints on the weapon use to murder that dumbass

Its not the prints that are the cause for concern, if the bikers get arrested, they will know we are the rat and they will undoubtedly return the favor by saying our exact part (or embellishing it a bit, maybe making us the killer to get Al off lighter), and then where do we go?

Again, we need to hit the bikers hard, and the only way to do that without potentially getting stuffed in a trunk and shot is to do it with Sharon and Jake. As of current, we are running with a mentally unstable and overly emotional psychopath who *might* actually be the rat. We need something a little better then that.
>>
>>14487298
This is all well and good and I agree with you, best waifu wouldn't rat us out would she??
>>
>>14487364
>best waifu wouldn't rat us out would she??

Coin flip at this point. She's got a hell of a lot of reasons to hate us as she just helpfully listed off for us, and she isn't the most stable individual at the best of times. If she fucks up and does something rash with only Jamie the Schizophrenic Wonderboy to cover her, she will get shot and killed the moment she walks through the door, or at the very best in the back of a squad car. Erika may be a bit nuts, but she doesn't seem to be an idiot, and she certainly doesn't seem suicidal. This may actually end up being a problem: her self-preservation may kick in at a delicate moment, and I don't know if she likes us more then she hates us enough to not fuck us 6 ways from Sunday in the process of saving herself.

>this is why we go for friendly bikerfu in the first place guiz why can't we have just been happy boning sharon ugh
>>
Bumping before Alphonse 404's this one.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (28 KB, 528x279) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
28 KB, 528x279
Bumpin
>>
>>14483564
A
>>
File: 1280px-1951_Henry_J.jpg (282 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1280px-1951_Henry_J.jpg
282 KB, 1280x960
We need to bump and fight for our story
>>
File: 1424731347843.jpg (94 KB, 1037x778) Image search: [Google]
1424731347843.jpg
94 KB, 1037x778
Fuck off shitposter bump
>>
It looks like we survived the purge.

>>14483564
Honestly I really don't know what to choose. If I were Jamie I'd just panic here.
> who still wants to be your friend despite it being stupid to do so?
hit really close to home.

B) and hope we don't die, keep Renee and Erika and go live in Germany
as we say "advienne que pourra"
>>
Got some stuff to do but I'll post what I got for now.

Thanks for defending against another shitstorm.

>>14483564
"No fuckin' way, I'm sticking to the plan." you reply

"Alrighty then, guess ya can take care of it from here." he says pointing at Erika

She starts to walk off, she's not leaving after all this is she?

"Hey, where you goin'?" you ask

No answer as she, continues to her car, the Olds speeds off towards the back of the yard, maybe she's stashing it? Eh, you might as well get to work on the radio then.

You don't know much about it so y you just disconnect a couple things and hope it stops it from working. Eventually you get it back in the car minus a few pieces hooked up on the inside, looking like no one ever touched it.

Carpenter comes over the intercom to let you know that the engine is ready for delivery, even after it's all loaded up there's no sign of Erika, dropping a car off shouldn't take this long. You don't have time to sit around and worry, you want to get this run out of the way so maybe you can get started on swapping out the springs on your heads.

When you're rolling out of the hanger Erika decides to pop up, looks like she spent some time crying out in the woods, she hops into the passenger seat without you coming to a stop.

Still doesn't say anything, seeing her like this is kinda unsettling, she's supposed to be a smug asshole not a worried, scared girl.

"So what's your great plan?" she asks

You don't know yourself outside of the PI being involved.

"I...dunno yet, was goin' to plan tonight."

"Great..." she replies with no enthusiasm before messing with the radio

Getting the feeling that she doesn't want to talk you don't say anything more and keep on driving. It's not a very long trip since the house you're taking it to is on the outskirts.

"Hey whe-" you start to say

Apparently she didn't get enough sleep this morning, during the short time you've been driving she nodded off on you. Why did she come with you anyway?
>>
File: 0335_3491_500.jpg (44 KB, 500x470) Image search: [Google]
0335_3491_500.jpg
44 KB, 500x470
What a clifhanger
>>
>>14489300
The suspens is killing me
>>
>>14488744
Should have chose best waifu from the start now we have this fucked up situation where we confessed to her then tried to kiss her but the next day we start dating her best friend.
>>
>>14489345

Her friend is probably hotter. And doesn't abuse us physically and verbally.
>>
>>14489356
Who also is a fucking slut that we fucked on the hood of the '55

Anybody else could have fucked her that night and she was probably the town bicycle the night before

Also Jaime needs to get his dick checked for STDs because there is high chance we caught the clap from her
>>
>>14489381
Also she's probably pregnant since we canonically nutted inside her. Opie says she's on the pill but you know she "forgot" for a day or two when she was mad at daddy.
>>
>>14489986
She is also a wannabe dagumi

she is going to die the next time she tries to pass someone on a blind corner

what a shit tier waifu

she's a wannabe dagumi but she doesnt have a datsun 510
>>
So this is a bigass post so it's taken a while, still need to finish it up some.

>>14488744
It's a pretty nice place, sitting in the driveway is a newer Jeep Wagoneer and nothing else. As long as there's an engine hoist in that garage and he gets that big thing out of the way it should be another uneventful job in the books. You park on the side of the road and head to knock on the door.

You can hear the music from inside before you make it to the door, Steppenwolf, yeap, that's "Rock Me". You give the door a solid 3 knocks to make sure you're heard, you're greeted by a surprisingly clean looking guy in his early-mid 20s, the sounds and the smell that isn't far off from the hippie van you hung around in don't match.

"Delivery boy? Shit...wait a minute."

He shuts the door, you can hear him asking someone where his keys are, oh well at least you get to listen to some music while you wait. Takes him about 5 minutes to come back out and get the 6 cylinder wagon out of the way, as you're backing the Ford up Erika comes to.

"H-how long was I out?"

"Dunno, 15-20 minutes maybe."

"Oh, well I was sleeping when I was kinda interrupted by Martin telling me to hurry to the scrapyard...uhh, I have something to ask you when you're done here."

Had to get one sting in there didn't she, guess you got your answer to why she came with you though.

You hop out and open the rear while smokey opens up the garage, some tool chests but you don't see a hoist, there's a little midget racecar sitting on a trailer that Erika immediately becomes fascinated with. The guy runs off, you expect him to get a lot of questions when he gets back.

She's like a kid in a candy store looking over this old, weathered, Carolina Blue racer, you think they used to run these things before they paved the local track so that means this car could've been sitting around for about 10 years now. The dirt all over the old tires and body pretty much confirm that.
>>
>>14490120
"This is the coolest fucking thing I've seen in this town!" she excitedly yells "I don't even think I've seen these in my magazines, it's like a baby version of old Indy 500 and Grand Prix cars!"

And this guy is putting a 90hp 4 banger in it most likely, doesn't seem right.

When the customer comes back he's got a friend with him who helps you lift the engine (you have a damn racecar, get an engine hoist) over where it needs to be.

"Can you tell me about this?" Erika asks

Come on you really wanted to get back, it's nice to see her smiling and looking happy though.

"Uhh, it was my Old Man's racer back in the 50s, Kurtis Kraft, had a 60hp Flathead V8 back then, that's about all I can tell you."

Suddenly a 90hp straight 4 doesn't seem so bad.

"It's even made by the same guys who made Indy cars!?" she looks into the 'interior' and asks "Can I sit in it?"

"Knock yourself out, might be a li-"

He doesn't get to finish before she decides to climb in and grip the wheel. Is it normal for a girl to look a whole lot more cute when she's sitting in an old racecar? Maybe it's just the smile, it's like she wasn't recently told a biker wants her dead. The smile straightens out some when she looks at you for whatever reason, shortly after she climbs out.

"Thanks for letting me sit in it, gonna have to buy one sometime."

"Yeah, no problem." he replies before turning to you "Let me run in to grab your money man, have to find my wallet."

Ugh, more waiting.

Him and his friend run out of the garage and into the house, leaving you and Erika into the garage. She looks at you like she has something she wants to say but at the same time wanting to keep it in just as much.
>>
:^)

>>14490464
"Hey...Georgie, what if I actually did have a hand in Julia and Thomas getting caught?"

"Wha-"

"Let me finish, maybe I do work with the police but I don't have any plans to ever say anything about Carpenter, he's an old school hotrodder so he's cool. I couldn't come out and say this back there y'know?"

"S-so you are a rat?"

"Yeah...guess you could say that." she nervously laughs while kicking at the ground "I didn't want to tell you, but if you're risking your life for me then you need to know."

Al was right after all, who the fuck would have ever guessed.

"Is that what you wanted to tell me this morning?" you ask, trying not to sound annoyed "You said that you weren't working with the cops then."

"N-no, I heard what I thought was your car that night and followed the sound, it's just a hunch but I think it's in a storage place. Like I said you wouldn't know what to do with the info. And why would I tell you then, I had no reason to."

Ok, she's right, not like you can go breaking in there and steal it back can you? Like hell she didn't have a reason, you've stressed over this.

"So, your biker buddy is right about me, but you're going to prove me wrong and not be a piece of shit, right?"

Because nothing about this should make you mad in the slightest, right?

"I'm trusting you Georgie, not even Renee knows this, you're not going to let him hurt me are you?"

You're going to need to talk to Carpenter when you get back to the scrapyard, you could use his phone to call Al...

A) Of course not, you're still not letting Al do anything to her.
B) Of course not, you're still not letting Al do anything to her. (Lie)
C) You don't know, you're pretty fucking mad over this.
D) For someone who calls you an idiot often she's pretty stupid herself, she's fucked.
E) Is she for real right now?

>>14489381
>>14489986
Renee might be loose but I wouldn't exactly call her a slut. And no, no pregnancies.
>>
>>14490573
A
No matter how much of a faggot OP is, she's still best waifu.
>>
B
>>
>>14490573
D, but let's try and help
>>
>>14490573
A) letting Renee's friend get killed even though she does shit wouldnt be good at all.
It's time for Renee and Erika fags to unite and save this rollercoaster of hell.
>>
A) you fucking idiots? What kind of autism decides to let their close friend die in a fictional fucking story?
>>
>>14490573
A
>>
>>14490573
A but a little bit of C because what the fuck, why the Lassiters?

>no pregnancies
Fuck, I was hoping Jamie had at least passed his genes on in case he dies tonight.

Also let's raid that fucking storage unit after the bikers are dealt with.
>>
>>14490859

In the theme of the story: "Ain't no friend a mine."

> "Was supposed to be our main rival."
- OP
>>
>>14491076
Except he made her a cute grill driving a fucking Hurst Olds.
Our choice would be easier if she hadn't helped us in the past or if OP made her a guy from the get-go.

Our main rival is Brian and his 442.
>>
>>14490573
C+D, but try and help like >>14490799 said. And seriously, why would she rat out the Lassiters?
>>
A
>>
>>14490573
SO MY DRUNKEN WALLS OF TEXT WERE ACTUALLY RIGHT HOLY SHIT

I say A), but we grill her for ALL the information she has on ANYTHING to do with us, or anyone associated with us.
>>
A you A)sshats
>>
A and E.
>>
>>14490573
A) Angry 3 way when?
>>
>>14492129
When Olds meets Bikerfu and they have a catfight then Sharon pins Erika down and makes Jamie fuck her.
>>
>>14490573
It's going to take a whole lot longer to get the J done and you can kiss $300 a week goodbye too but you'd rather have Erika around than any of that.

"Do you really think I'd let anything happen to you?"

She gives you shrug and a half smile.

"People do things they don't want to save their ass sometimes...Teague finally got me, I told him I'd get him a moonshiner if I stayed out of court."

"Was it that bad?" you ask

"Ahahaha no, unfortunately my parents know the best way to punish me is to stop me from driving...so I decided to be a piece of shit and rat on the only people I could."

So she basically got 2 people arrested because she didn't want to be grounded, that's kinda sad.

"So you're not really working with the police are you?"

"Nah, but I still ratted on good people and got a biker to want me dead, I might as well take Teague up on his offer so I can at least get a damn radio." she tries to laugh it off but the results aren't the best

Eventually the guy returns from inside the house, managing to make this take longer than selling parts to someone who doesn't speak English. Whole lotta wait for $100 but you've made some good money today.

"Sorry it took so long, forgot I left it in an old pair of pants."

"Hey, no problem, I got the boss's money so it's all good." you tell him

Finally, you're able to get back to the scrapyard, this has taken way too long. Once again Erika takes control of the radio, Love's "7 and 7 Is" is the 1st song to come on. Too fast of a song for this car but damn if it doesn't have you pushing the gas a little bit harder.
>>
>>14492439
Back at the scrapyard you drive towards the rear gate to let Erika pick up her car before driving back to the office and checking in with Carpenter, earned yourself $15, up to $48 now.

"Anything else to do?" you ask

"Afraid not, don't see that changing with what time we have left."

Perfect for you.

"You mind if I work on some heads I have?"

"Go ahead, you can go home when you're done, if some work pops up for you I'll let you know."

Shouldn't take that long but it's good to know, you head outside to get the parts from the Valiant when the Olds stops next to you. Erika leans over and rolls her window down.

"You still working?" she asks

"Naw, got some personal work to do though." you reply, showing off the head

"I bet my brother wouldn't care if you did whatever up there if you want. Assuming he isn't fucking with his Chevy that is, I wanna go change cars either way since this one isn't exactly discreet."

She's got that right, wonder if you could get a ride in one of those European cars?

Only downside is that you're going to have less time to mess with the heads if you go to her house, even less if he's "fucking with his Chevy". No chance of some last minute work either.

A) Work on them here.
B) Follow to her house,
C) Ride with her.

>>14491123
>implying making her a cute girl doesn't make her the best rival

We're basically stopping our main money making operation because of her, we'd probably quit Carpenter's too if it came down to it.

>>14492212
You wouldn't do that to Erika would you?
>>
>>14492456
B
Let's finally see what else he has in his garage.
>>
>>14492456
B, and of course I would.
>>
Samefag here
>>14492525
He seems cool, I bet he'd let us work on the heads even if he wasn't interested and busy on his Cheb.
>>14492456
>we'd probably quit Carpenter's too if it came down to it
nigger I'd drag Jaime's balls across a mile of broken glass doused in gasoline for best waifu.
>>
Why didn't we into olds waifu?
B
>>
>>14492854
Because of samefags and OP likes to fuck us over.
>>
>>14492456
B)
>>
>>14492456
B, take the Packard maybe.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.