[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /o/ think of Suby-Saab?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: serveimage.jpg (90 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
90 KB, 1280x853
What does /o/ think of Suby-Saab?
>>
I'll let you know tonight when I buy one anon
>>
the aero is often cheaper than its wrx version. I think the aero has a few upgrades over the wrx, but still short of the STI.
>>
GM should have hooked them up and made quirky snow-cars while it had the chance
>>
>>14230603
Saabarus are bretty kewl
>>
>>14230603
Wrx with nicer interior
The aero is like a slight upgrade from a wrx but not an sti
>>
>>14230603
Pseudo-luxury Impreza/WRX. Which is good stuff IMO.

>>14230829
It's more an upgrade in the comfort/luxury sense. Better sound deadening, slightly nicer interior materials.
>>
>>14230891
9-2 aero had stiffer bushings and different dampers, sti's steering rack and bracking, and some other lighter components.
>>
>>14230603
>>14230829
No it's not cool, and anyone who think so should be shot on the site, this is embarrasing.
>>
>>14231253
What do you have against it?
>>
>>14231253
shut the FUCK up
>>
luxurious-ish Subaru.
Pray it never breaks down though, because it's one way to hell.
>>
>>14231261
>>14231265
What made Saab cool, was the way it was made. Like for instance, you can't remove the key unless the gear stick is in reverse. Also, the ignition was between the seats. The steep windscreen, and the way it swept its way around the driver.
Subarus are probably great cars, but they lack the weird feeling to it. In a Subaru, you might as well be sitting in a Mazda, a Ford, a Honda, or whatever. In a Saab, you are not in doubt.
Hence, merging those two is not my thing.
>>
>>14231283
Why are Saab parts so hard to find for cheap?

>Hurr they don't exist lol

I can get an entire Triumph Spitfire body shell for £600 as a made-to-order reproduction and they haven't existed since the 80s, while I can't get a 9-5 immobilizer for less than £500
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.