[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone else got a kia sportage what they like as I'm thinking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
anyone else got a kia sportage what they like as I'm thinking of trading in as just having a baby boy and need the space for prams and stuff
>>
Nigger, this is a board for car enthusiasts, no one here has a fucking Kia.

Get a Focus ST.
>>
>>14229892
>not getting a v6
gayass
>>
I'm not gonna get a travel system nappies changing bag car seat and wife in a gt
>>
>>14229942
The Focus is a 5 door hatch with folding rear seats, not a GT.
>>
My dad just bought a Santa Fe. It's a great car if you want riverboat video game steering that you can move with your pencil dick, lots of electronic gadgets that will be dated in 2 years and rigid seats. I assume the Sportage is similar.

Kias and Hyundais are built to be traded in after 2-5 years. My dad has had two Sorentos and this Santa Fe. Shit's don't last, so he trades in every couple years.

Gas mileage is surprisingly good though. But I couldn't get over the steering. Fucking terrible.

Why not a CX-5 or Rav4?
>>
>>14229892

Oh. You're one of *those* people. People like you are the reason these shitboxes exist.. Look at that fucking lardass piece of shit, it's shit on the road, shit off the road, the boot is small for its size, rear headroom is shoddy, it's hard to park, and looks like a fucking bin lorry.

Want space for the baby and pram? Get a hatchback like the Focus, as suggested. Need more space? Get an estate car/wagon.

Why buy an SUV? Why? To what end? Or purpose? They are the worst of all worlds. Do you think it will offer better protection for the infant than a car? You're wrong.

My dad had an Austin Maestro which had space for me, my brother, my mum and my dad driving. Later when I was about 3 or 4, he got a Montego estate and that did us just fine, including towing a caravan around the continent with luggage for two adults, two children, a caravan, and still returning 40mpg.

Jesus fucking wept. Buy something suitable for your needs.
>>
File: VOLVO-V70-1258_29.jpg (656 KB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
VOLVO-V70-1258_29.jpg
656 KB, 1920x1280
want something sfe?
want something with room for lots of stuff?
dont care/know anything about cars?

V70 springs to mind
>>
You're better off with a hatchback or full-size sedan.
Focus ST, Impreza/WRX, Accord, Altima, Mazda3/6, even a Corolla is fine.
>>
>>14230000
>>14230007

PEOPLE WITH SENSE ON THE INTERNET <3
>>
>>14229892
>korean shit
>SUV to top it off
turbo plev
>>
>>14230018
DESU buying a crossover or SUV for a kid is a horrible idea. More room to be thrashed in an accident, higher rollover rates, easier to lose control, high center of gravity, and more maintenance, especially on full sized SUVs. Biggest I'd go for a kid is a hatchback wagon like an old Forester. My mom and dad had a Voyager when I was little, probably got it after my sister was born, then when they divorced my dad got a Taurus that lasts him now despite having horrid problems in 2009 due to the cooling system being bad, which combined with no money, meant he eventually had to buy a rebuilt engine, while my mom got an Altima. Altima's killed by my cunt sister, and Taurus just got the exhaust coupling replaced today. assuming my dad better takes care of it, the Taurus should last until 2020 at least. My mother got a Sportage in 2009, but re-traded it in after a month because she hated the steering and didn't like being so high up, and she got bad vibes from the car. Settled in a 09 Forester instead, it was okay. Now has a '13 Impreza, she loves it.
>>
>>14230040
nice blog
>>
>>14230048
desu senpai tl;dr sedans are perfectly fine even microsedans like a 97 altima are perfectly fine for kids
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.