[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what would you do if you went outside and your girlfriend ke
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Petersen Automotive Museum_5.jpg (623 KB, 1780x1200) Image search: [Google]
Petersen Automotive Museum_5.jpg
623 KB, 1780x1200
what would you do if you went outside and your girlfriend keyed your car and tried to run you over like in this video?

starts at 3:13

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqxZldc-dSk&feature=youtu.be&t=3m13s
>>
Film, call the police and higher the lawyer with the most Jewish sounding name I can find
>>
>>14219653

What the fuck did that dude do?

>>14219661

and this
>>
>>14219653
Pull out the nine with the hush hush
>>
Empty my service automatic into her through the windshield
>>
>>14219653
>Implying I'm a nignog.
>Implying my woman doesn't know what will happen if she did that.
>Vlad the implier, implying implications.
>>
>>14219746
are you implying white women dont pull this type of shit

lol just lol
>>
>>14219788
apes are more likely to freak out and chimp out than white people

gtfo
>>
>>14219797
I have to agree
>>
That guy stays pretty calm after being almost run over god damn
>>
>>14219788
I'm implying women who dates niggers pull this type of shit, schlomo. By the way; "lol just lol"?
Your reddit is showing, little troll.
>>
File: mfw alimoney.jpg (51 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
mfw alimoney.jpg
51 KB, 480x600
>>14219797
Id like to see your source bud.

back to stormfront you truant

>>14219988
>using "lel back 2 reddit" as an insult

kill yourself.
>>
Too bad I only date milleniall fuckboys and none of them can drive.
>>
I would've raped her for my self defence
>>
>>14219692
He probably beat her in argument using logic and reason, women hate that.
>>
>>14220388
?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.