[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>buy 2,000$ honda civic >buy aftermarket intake, filter,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
>buy 2,000$ honda civic
>buy aftermarket intake, filter, plugs, ECU, radiator, exhaust, rims and tires for another 2,000$
>a whopping 25 extra HP.
>still basically a family car
>decent impreza or supra for the same money
>>
>>14210269
literally stop liking what i don't like the thread.
did you seriously had to make a thread about this?
>>
>>14210274
No. If they liked the civic they wouldn't try to make it into a sports car.
There's no reason for this behaviour
>>
>>14210291
there's no reason for anything
in the end we all die
with or without snek, s14, civic
kill is kill
>>
>>14210269
>buying a SOHC
>Buying a base model civic
>buying "rims"
your own fault
>>
>>14210269
>spend 1500 on wheels
>wtf no hp????? honda shit
spot the retard
>>
>>14210355
>>14210363
Yes, spot the retard who can't even read that I'm talking about other people doing it. Not myself
>>
>>14210368
post price list of the stuff you bought to prove you aren't shitposting then
>>
>Buy $2000 Honda Civic
>Buy used turbo kit off Sacramento Honda group for $400 and two ounces of kush
>0-60 in under 6 seconds

>shitty impreza or supra for $3000 minimum
>>
>>14210372
>still can't read
I didn't buy any aftermarket shit. That was the entire point of the OP retard.

>>14210380
Sure, if you still get excited about flooring it between two red lights go ahead. It's still a turbo charged shopping cart, and your used 400$ turbo will last maybe a year
>>
>>14210404
Sure, but at least I'm not buttmad about fwd. It is what it actually is. Your opinion and idea of what it is is irrelevant.

I have a sc400 now but I miss my Prelude. If I lived in a state that wasn't so communist I would have turbocharged it myself. Extremely easy to work on + huge aftermarket and forums feel of Honda geeks.

>Impreza
gutless unless turbocharged
>supra
non turbo model is Prelude tier
>>
>>14210434
>I'm not buttmad about fwd.
I haven't even mentioned that.
>Your opinion and idea of what it is is irrelevant.
It's not my opinion. The civic with aftermarket strapped to it will always be slower than an Impreza for the same price. That's just how it is. And even if you're one of the teenagers who "still get excited about flooring it between two red lights" it's not a good Idea. Then you can just get an old rusty v8 and get 450 HP easy for the same price
>huge aftermarket and forums feel of Honda geeks
Weird that you bring it up since Supra tuning is even bigger than Honda.
>>
>>14210434
Here we go with the unnecessary 'Muh fwd'

>inb4 fwd rwd argument
>>
>>14210269
>decent supra
>for $4K
Dude, how high are you?
>>
>>14210521
no for 2k
>>
>>14210521
Not too far off

https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/5391734989.html
>>
>>14210521
https://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/cto/5379734543.html
>>
>>14210363
My wheels are $1300 and my tyres are $1200 a set

What doI win?
>>
>>14210513
The only reason FWD is even a thing is because women and "men" need a car that's easier to drive.
RWD is cheaper, more reliable, more even tire wear, easier to repair and handles better. It only really started making sense in the last 10 years when engines got so small you could easily fit them and the box sideways
>>
>>14210269
>decent impreza
>4000 dollars
You aren't getting any good impreza for that much
>>
>>14210541
>https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/5391734989.html
>200hp
>3400lbs
>literally the same power to weight as a Miata
Yeah, that thing sure is fast.
>>
>>14210541
>buying a car with that much engine work done from some fucking nig who can't even spell correctly

you're gonna have a bad time.
>>
>>14210566
>autotragic
How is this or
>>14210541
This not worse than a civic? The civic at least has enough space to haul stuff and if you find one with the b16 you'd beat every stock NA supra with bolt ons.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.