[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Truck performance accessories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 700x471) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 700x471
What's the best things to get for my 2005 4.6l f150? I was thinking of a cold air intake, but if so, what brand and where from and so on and so forth. Coach me please
>>
google.com
>>
>>14207198
2wd, 4wd, big tires?
>>
Intakes don't net you very much in power, they can even decrease it. Supercharge that bitch.
>>
>>14207209
4wd, factory recommended tires. I don't plan on lifting or anything because that's money and increased wear
>>
>>14207220
I'm more interested in saving gas, I'd have gone with the 5.4 triton if I wanted power. Super chargers are like 1k?
>>
>>14207240
It won't give you gas savings either. That's done with your right foot.
>>
>>14207253
I never go above 40 mph or 2k rpm lol
>>
Get an auto zone card and go crazy with that bitch yo
>>
>>14207240

You bought a fucking 3 tonne truck and you want to save gas..

Sell it and buy a 1.2 litre 4cylinder car you retard.
>>
>>14207299
I need to use it as a truck just not for towing. I need 4wd and the bed plus large seating area so a Ranger wouldn't do
>>
>>14207299
What do you have to be so harsh dude? Just tell him to buy the intake and a muffler
>>
>>14207311
He doesn't like American engineering, what's the muffler do to help? Thanks
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.