[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be playing GT6 with random UKbro w/ mic >get to chatting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: they only got faster.png (633 KB, 865x575) Image search: [Google]
they only got faster.png
633 KB, 865x575
>be playing GT6 with random UKbro w/ mic
>get to chatting
>ask him what kind of car he drives IRL
>he's 25
>no car
>no license
>has never driven a manual IRL

Is this why you guys have nothing better to do than hate on our 300hp DDs and 400hp sports cars? Fox and the Grapes ass niggas.

>tfw a Mustang from the '80s is still faster than 90% of what Yurop produces
>>
>>14196929
Was he in London, by any chance? If you're into cars at that age, you have to be poor as shit not to be able to afford at least something, but it's just not worth it in the capital.

But in general, yeah the cars we have access to, especially young drivers, don't hold a candle to what you lot can have. There's a mate of mine who reckons he almost died the one time he drove his mum's Astra 1.6 (it was so low and fast), and that putting a 1.8 in his Corsa would result in some sort of supercar.

Main problem is that insurance is just so damn expensive until you hit, like, 25.
>>
>>14197003
>There's a mate of mine who reckons he almost died the one time he drove his mum's Astra 1.6

Funny, I made a cheeky joke about him "not even having a 1L Astra".

He was honestly a breddy cool guy, not hating on UKbros. Just wondering if this stems a lot of the "Murrica, why you need so much powwwaaa" threads.
>>
File: 1416867706260.jpg (129 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1416867706260.jpg
129 KB, 500x375
>mfw Americans live in the most car dependent society on the planet and their living conditions become third world tier when they don't have access to cars, yet they act surprised and shocked when cars aren't utterly basic commodities and being obsessed over in the rest of the world
I'll get tons of shit for this because it's a car board, but Americans are the freaks, not the rest of the world.
>>
I can tell you I get ticked off when people say shit like ''200hp is slow''. Or when the discussion is about 0-60 times or quarter mile.
>>
>>14197015
It might well be a factor, though of course 4chan is kinda naturally bitter and confrontational, so I wouldn't read too much into anything on here, teebeeaych.
>>
>>14196929
>murrican on /o/
>implying they own cars
>>
>>14197020
Freedombro here,

You're right. I've mused over that for years. Public transport is scarcely implemented and when it is, it's usually a massive clusterfuck that results in needing to get up an hour earlier in order to get where you need to be on time. City structure is usually based on one strip, while being somewhat central to the town, is usually miles away from housing. Anyone who wants a non desk job is going to the boonies where transit doesn't exist.

I couldn't even bicycle to work, because it's 25 miles away.
>>
>>14197046
I own 3 cars totaling 140,000 you little shit. I'm so rich I can buy you. Hell, i'd buy your little sister just to make her smell my farts.
>>
>>14196929
im in the same boat except i drove manuel when i was 10 in my dads geo, now im 25 and have absolutely no drive (no pun) to do anything at all
>>
>>14197097
How did this happen to you though?
>>
>>14197074
and yet youre wasting a friday evening shitposting on a japanese cartoon forum
>>
>>14197074
Bread on hood.
>>
File: 1433574685036.gif (3 MB, 231x264) Image search: [Google]
1433574685036.gif
3 MB, 231x264
> tfw you not only have a dd shitbox that was built during this millennium but a classic muscle car as well.
> tfw your not even 24 yet
> tfw you barely make 20k a year but still manage to go to university full time.

For real though, sorry yurop bros, at least your public transit system destroys ours, and free health car and all that. I'm a little jelly of all that.
>>
File: a-mustang-girls-550-0.jpg (102 KB, 550x511) Image search: [Google]
a-mustang-girls-550-0.jpg
102 KB, 550x511
>be Canadabro
>free healthcare, gas+insurance isn't all that expensive
>own two V8's, a 4.6L mustang and a Lexus LS400 comfymode DD
>in university full-time and pull in 20-25k a year
>most other people my age don't even have their license
I just don't get normies.
They act like I'm a freak of nature because I can work hard and afford nice things.
>>
>>14200298
Fucking normies, when will they learn how to harness the power of their inner autist
>>
File: WAKEMEUPINSIDE(CAN'TWAKEUP).jpg (2 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
WAKEMEUPINSIDE(CAN'TWAKEUP).jpg
2 MB, 5312x2988
>tfw I own 3 trucks, a car, and am building a car for lemons while shopping for more cars for drifting and hooning
>tfw 18 with no license
>>
>>14197015
Not our fault your entire society is about 3 square blocks in size.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.