[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Convince me not to get pic related.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: images-6.jpg (32 KB, 511x288) Image search: [Google]
images-6.jpg
32 KB, 511x288
Convince me not to get pic related.
>>
>>14183357
no
>>
Why? It's a nice little car.
>>
get fiesta u niggnog
>>
Buy it. Americans will get jealous and try to convince you its not good because it's not available in burgerland, but its a great budget fun economical car.
>>
>>14183357
>german engineering
>>
Do it.
>>
Polo, Fiesta, Fit are all better.
>>
>>14183461
The sedan is available as the Scion iA.
>>
>>14183611
Lol..it fucking looks like a FR-S on a down syndrome which had it's butt implants removed.
>>
>>14183451
>get fiesta
Yes get a worse version of the same car...
Fucking Ford shills
>>
>>14184597
its a totally different (and worse) car
>>
File: 1365351248962[1].jpg (115 KB, 591x530) Image search: [Google]
1365351248962[1].jpg
115 KB, 591x530
>>14183604
>Polo
>>
>>14183611
I would imagine you could still get the hatchback. They did sell it here for a short time.
>>
I'd rather not, that's a good car. That being said, you get get a 1.0 Fiesta with similar fuel economy/weight with 20 more hp and torque. Also, the Fit is ALMOST as efficient yet supremely more utilitarian.
>>
Get a test drive. Its all the convincing you'll need.
>>
>>14183461
Its a mazda2 isnt it? I see these shitpiles all the time.
>>
Fiesta is better looking imo. More purposeful.
>>
>>14185339
The new Mazda 2 is unavailable in America/Canada outside of Puerto Rico. The old one was, but it has been discontinued. The closest thing they get are the Scion iA and Yaris sedans respectively, which are merely rebadged Mazda 2 sedans.

No hatch get.
>>
>>14185453
When did they stop. Because the ones i see look identical to ops pic except theyre always that stupid green color.
>>
>>14183611
But it's not available in the superior hatchback style and it's got the same face I make when I'm trying to take a huge dumb but I'm constipated . . . .
>>
>>14183357

Get it OP. It's a based little hatch that doesn't afraid of anything
>>
>>14184619
It's true though. The 1.2 TSI engine >>>>>>>>>>> 1.5 skyactiv.
>>
>>14185531
Might be thinking about the Mazda3
>>
>>14187816
sameshit
>>
>>14187783
Which tune though? The 66kw tune...meh.
Despite the engine the Mazda has a whole lot going for it. The transmission is excellent, the interior is very nice (not as good as the Polo but better than any other Japanese offering) and it drives nicely.
The main point is the transmission. DSGs have improved a lot in recent years but these new Mazda autos are crazy
>>
Do not get it
>>
>>14183357
get a murican shitbox instead. Japanese are shit
>>
>>14187816
Definitely not.
>>
>>14185453
There is no Yaris sedan sold in the USA currently.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.