[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
D:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: fak.jpg (183 KB, 640x457) Image search: [Google]
fak.jpg
183 KB, 640x457
Hey guys, I'm just a bit annoyed by this 4 vs 6 debate. Because the answer is obvious. Isn't it?

For example: I have a clone and his name is Mike
>Mike buys a base 4 cylinder Toyota Camry
>I buy a base V6 Toyota Camry

We drive the cars in the exact same way with impeccable maintenance records because we are the same.

>Mine lasts longer.
>Mike is mad.

In terms of longevity 6 cylinders are better.
>>
>>14171678
Wat
>>
File: 999_999.jpg (13 KB, 384x329) Image search: [Google]
999_999.jpg
13 KB, 384x329
>>14171678
V8s are more reliable than both though.

Also, Ford>Toyota.
>>
>>14171678
Depends. I guess you could argue that, being driven the exact same way, the 6cyl is stressed much less than the 4cyl. While the 4cyl is using 80% of it's potential on a daily basis, the 6cyl is only running at like 50% most of the time.

It all totally depends on the engine, maintenance, and everything else. Can't say anything for sure.

But some 5.7L LS V8 pushing out 300HP will probably have a much easier time making it to 300k miles than a 2.0L turbocharged I4 making similar power.
>>
>>14171678
So do you guys live together? Are you not afraid that he'll kill you in your sleep to steal your identity? This situation is pretty spoopy desu.
Best of luck op, watch your back.
>>
>>14171678
It doesnt matter how long they last because both of you will trade them in long before you start to have serious troubles from wear and tear.
>>
>>14171776
he wouldn't do that. We're in love
>>
>>14171678
Cock and balls
>>
>>14171706
I agree. Toyotas are pretty reliable but they're boring as fuck.

>inb4 hurr durr muh fuckrig supra
>>
4 cylinders are more efficient and 6 cylinders are less efficient
>>
But you only care about performance with something like a mustang.
>>
>>14172367
No, you only care about drawing attention away from your small penis with a Mustang.
>>
>>14172367
>>14172377
Who said anything about mustangs?
>>
>>14172397
The thread OP is talking about was to get a v6 or ecoboost mustang.
>>
>>14171678
what the fuck is going on in that pic
>>
>>14172435
Its the honda mustang. Where you been bro?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.