[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /o/ in the market for a WRX between 2001-2005, is it worth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_2422-vi.jpg (174 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2422-vi.jpg
174 KB, 800x600
Sup /o/ in the market for a WRX between 2001-2005, is it worth spending fuckton more money for the STI? This would be my daily driver that would stay stock, Thoughts?
>>
>>14168496
STi is too barebones for a DD. It's also easier and cheaper to modify your WRX to go as fast as an STi, and the EJ20 has less problems than the 2.5 anyway.
>>
>>14168518
Almost double in price for a clean STI guess it's for the best to get a base WRX and fix it up little by little. They're just hard to find and overpriced, should I avoid any with over 150k miles?
>>
>>14168496
>STi is too barebones for a DD.

w-what
>>
>>14168532
Definitely wait for something with less mileage, you'll come across something good eventually.
>>
>>14168496
STI or gtfo
>>
>>14168496
Get the WRX if you're a cuck and you don't mind forever living in the shadow of the STI.
>>
>>14168518
>too barebones

It has 4 doors, 5 seats, a decent trunk, A/C and heat. You literally don't need anything else
>>
>>14168496
> is it worth spending fuckton more money for the STI?

Yes, it's a far better car and you will get the same amount of money back when you sell it.
>>
Literally meme car, good luck finding an unmolested low mileage one and if you do go with the wrx the sti is a ticking bomb for real
>>
http://www.ksl.com/auto/listing/2629863?ad_cid=10
Completely stock a 2006 and hes selling it for 21,000 definitely not worth.
>>
What does an Evo 9 go for in burgerland?
>>
My WRX
>>
>>14170521
more like hella gay! haha lmao gottem
>>
>>14170528
>hella jelly
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.